• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
:O Finally, another B2W2 ROM Hack!

Some questions:
1. How many Pokémon will be in-game? Also, will all non-Alolan forms be replaced?
2. Will Fairy Type be in the game?
3. Will most Gen 7 Battle and Item mechanics be used? (Potions and drinks being nerfed, no more 3 vs 3 battles ect...)
4. Will Megas have their Mega stats? I know that's a weird question, but since you're replacing Pokémon like Gengar's base form for it's Mega, will it keep it's Mega stats or base form stats?
5. Will you keep the difficulty options?
6. Will you keep PBR, the Subway, Funfest, Join Avenue, Medals and White Tree Hollow/Black Skyscraper?
7. Will the game be harder than the base game? Plus will you be able to fight the Gen 1-4 GLs in the overworld?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Thanks! Uhmmmm sorry if idont reach your expectation to this hack bro, im still new here and want to learn, but for now i just replaced sprites, still i dont know how to change thier stats, type etc, :(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Hope some one, help me on scripting or colab with me either, i cant change types, because the program is not working, i guess only on my pc, just like LUA, :( I can do my best on Spritings, i guess Spriting is only i can do with this hack cause lack of knowledge .

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 5, 2023
Hope some one, help me on scripting or colab with me either, i cant change types, because the program is not working, i guess only on my pc, just like LUA, :( I can do my best on Spritings, i guess Spriting is only i can do with this hack cause lack of knowledge .

if you are good at spriting u might be good at mapping too. Gen 5 mapping is more like spriting

XxAsterxX

Moon Black 2 Developer
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 24, 2023

I can help you change types once you change more pokemon

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
The image code on the first post isn't working.

Just wondering, did you fix with issues with Windows 10 PCs?

Back