• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pok?mon Academy Life (Visual Novel) - DEMO v1.0.3a LIVE

How should characters be associated with Pokémon types?

• With their signature Pokémon (if any)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Based on their personalities

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I'm not gonna lie. This was brought to my attention via the Spotlight Pokecommunity has on YouTube. I'll be sure to check this out, as it's very different from what I'm used to when it concerns Pokemon. Good luck with this project!

EDIT: Also, gonna bookmark this thread and other pages concerning this :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
Bit of a dely for it all but here is my ugly voice doing it once more for Part 2 and Part 3 of my playthrough

Part 2:

Part 3:

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
I didn't realize this was moved to the Games Showcase subforum until now. Neat!

Some minor updates on development:

- There won't be a "Ask Me Almost Anything" post this month since we want to spend our time writing and organizing.
- That said, we're still looking for more writers. Right now we have a couple pending, but we will always be open to more talent if the material fits what we're looking for.
- For any additional updates that may occur on the fly, make sure to keep an eye on social media.

VisualJae

[size=1][FONT=Michroma][color=#a42525][b]Spam Hype
Years
Please read through all the posts. We will NOT include a female playable character and we will NOT include Ash as a character.

Long explanation short; including a female playable character effectively doubles all of our work (something we are not going to put on our plates) and Ash has no business in this universe as the characters (with the lone exception of Yellow as a fan favorite) are all based on in-game counterparts. Please refer to the first AMAA post regarding why Ash does not belong in this game.

If a female player character will be included, it will quite literally be the last thing on a long list of ideas to be considered.

Years
Please read through all the posts. We will NOT include a female playable character and we will NOT include Ash as a character.

Long explanation short; including a female playable character effectively doubles all of our work (something we are not going to put on our plates) and Ash has no business in this universe as the characters (with the lone exception of Yellow as a fan favorite) are all based on in-game counterparts. Please refer to the first AMAA post regarding why Ash does not belong in this game.

If a female player character will be included, it will quite literally be the last thing on a long list of ideas to be considered.

When is your next planned release if you have a specific date, like a month etc.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
This game looks incredibly interesting! It's so different to most of the fanmade games on here and it definitely has got my attention. I need to try this hahaha.​

Back