• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
This seems like an interesting place thought I should join in on the DCC Party! xD So what's been happening lately?
One of the first things in the first post says to look in the previous pages. Please look at the previous posts and figure it out... it's been pretty random though, like it's supposed to be.

"Hey pinkie, I will call you Pinkie! Now go play with this adorable cornsnake, in a completely closed aquarium. I'll just go to the supermarket, okay? Have fun!"

Insta-kill. The mouse is already in the belly before you even touch the door. :O

Pfft I didn't want to kill it. u_u He was so adorable with his tiny paws and he actually moved around a bit. <3

I can't remember, honestly. I'll have to ask my best friend. :x

But wow he was so cute. Now I handle dead, frozen mice on a daily basis. Their cold, stiff bodies are still cute, though.

Yes, yes. I'm sure dead bodies that are cold and stiff are still extremely cute. -.-

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, she actually ate the mouse in a paper bag. X)

I can't handle giving her live stuff anymore.

The rest I'm putting in spoilers. If you like rodents, don't read it. :x If you do, I'm not responsible for the mental images. ;D

Spoiler:

Edit:
No, they really are! They still have those tiny, adorable muzzles <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, apparently.

Seriously you have to look up "Pinky mouse" on google images. They are adorable <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I guess, yeah. But their tiny paws are really cute when you actually are holding the mouse.

Off-topic but I just thought of it because you said that.
What does it mean when someone on the internet (who is mad at you) calls you a fetus? :x

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Perhaps that's what they meant. That was a really interesting conversation, that I had with that person. They kept claiming that my friendliness was really passive aggression haha.

Seriously they really are cute, though. I'm not bothered as much anymore, having watched her eat them.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Hmm, yeah that would make sense or it could mean something else, though I doubt it xD

Hmm well I guess their paws look cute, I'd bet they feel all soft xD

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
What the... do you even know who that is, at least?

Although if you do I don't know what's the problem with it...

...Yes when we're young we all copy those words our parents wish we didn't know.

droomph

weeb
Years
I heard a lot of words when I was young that I made the bad habit of repeating lol.

Just got this message earlier. idek what to say .__.

k2iFB.png

do what I do, say "OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSS" and then not go.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm going to see Les Mis (the musical, not the movie) tonight! I've seen the musical before but only a high school production - this one is the real deal and I'm so excited. Bringing my tissues.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
It's a guy. We've been friends for something like, 8 years.

Yeah. We're planning on going to the 12:45 show.

^^^^^ so much.
Awesome! Have fun! xD

do what I do, say "OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSS" and then not go.

You shouldn't blow your friends off, oh Lord that sounds wrong xD xD xD

I'm going to see Les Mis (the musical, not the movie) tonight! I've seen the musical before but only a high school production - this one is the real deal and I'm so excited. Bringing my tissues.

Will it be in French? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back