• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
omg I hate my life rn. Living with my lazy mother makes me smh so much all the time.

I'm looking forward to the day I can step out and yell "MY LIFE WITH NO MORE STRINGS ATTACHED [a.k.a. my mother] BEGINS NOW!"
Remember to say it once she can no longer hear you. >_>

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I cant really wait until I can live independently either. I just want my own life with my own rules, you know? Sadly I don't see that happening for a while in this economy, it dosen't present a lot of oppertunities to get a job and save money.

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
o.O' Half a million bucks for a house in the US? That's outrageous, for my standards. I think. I wouldn't know, I live in a country where crime is flourishing and corruption is thriving and our government is wasting our resources. Also, we have a feud with China concerning the Spratlys Islands. Go figure.

~Always.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Yeah, I'm gonna be renting for the foreseeable future. Need to save up for a sizeable deposit in order not to get screwed over when it comes to organising a mortgage!

Oh, look at me talking all grown-up-like and such! :P

Years
I thought you were going to move in with a friend who was out rightly buying a house? Anyway, I'm probably going to be moving out with my best friend within a month or two time.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Indeed. I'd still like to buy my own house in the future, though. Which requires a lot more money than I currently have! :D

Years
I'd also prefer a flat apartment. Most preferably in a nice city within easy walking distance to lots of fun/useful places. I can see myself a life-long renter.

droomph

weeb
Years
IMMA LIVE IN A BOX AKSING PEEPS FOR CRACK MONEY

I dunno what I'll do in the future house-wise but I think the word starts with mansio- and ends with -omeless.

Years
I'm pretty indecisive about where I want to live. q_q; Both a house in a nice, foresty (lol) town and an apartment in a big city appeal a lot to me. I think I'm just a traveler at heart - I want to be everywhere and see everything.

Back