• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Many Moves Animations Project 1.1

PoCitMonster

DotDotDot
Years
===What is this?===============================================================================================
This has bean my life for the best few months, and now that I'm done I decided to spread the love(animations) with the public.
There not all great but they will spice up the battles a bit.
(originally on relic old relic castle and I decided to upload it here to help more people)

===How many moves?==========================================================================================
Every move from gen 1 - 6 and some gen 7(also includes a couple of fake moves for my game)has an animation except for:
?!?After You?!?
Barrage
Defend Order
Diamond Storm
Gear Grind
Gear Up
Happy Hour
Heal Order
Hold Back
Horn Leech
Origin Pulse
Present
Relic Song
Roar of Time
Searing Shot
Secret Power
Seed Flare
Shadow Force
Shift Gear
Topsy-Turvy
Rototiller
Mat Block
Parting Shot
Transform
Many (if not all) Event moves(Hold hands, holdback, etc...)
Many other pokemon unique moves I forgot(Thousand Arrows, Light ruin, Lands Wrath, etc...)
and Probably others
(all for various reasons)

===Moves Demo==============================================================================================
Here's a demo for some of the moves in the move editor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ze8QdB_OdA
(there is a bit of an audio problem with a few and the editing is really fast)

===Download(Uptaded to version 1.1)================================================================================================
http://www.mediafire.com/file/6bhey77khssjns9/Many+Moves+Project+1.1.rar
(if some don't work make sure to check the editor for spelling mistakes)

===Bugs====================================================================================================
If you find any errors please message me so i can fix it and release an update.

===Installation===============================================================================================
To install must put the right files into the right folders(if you have you own animations or animation graphics this will override it you
could either extract all your animations or all mine and import which ever to were ever)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2023
Hey, I just looked into your animations and it is huge! Thank you for sharing this. To my knowledge it might be the most complete animations file for Essentials. Sure, some of those animations were made rather quickly and could be improved (for example, Mirror Coat looks like an agressive move, some moves have no sound), but imo you did a great job at it and it is not far from being fully complete!

Some of the move names should be edited because of small typos (it is the case for Withdraw and Conversion2 among others). I also believe there are more moves missing that what you mentioned; according to what I saw here are some missing moves:

Gen 1-5
Spoiler:

From Gen 6:
Spoiler:

Still you did an amazing job and I can't understand noone replied yet! Thanks for sharing!

PoCitMonster

DotDotDot
Years
Hey, Thanks for the comment! Did you go through the whole thing and see what didn't work? Some of those moves I just plane forgot about our they weren't on the list I had. Some of them were also moves I skipped and forgot to put on the list because they were special moves I didn't wanna make for various reasons or move that barely any Pokemon can learn or would wanna learn. Also do you know what else is spelled wrong?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2023
Well I think all moves work.

In my opinion some of them are a bit off or should be reworked because the animation do not really fit the move description (Flatter, Meditate, Mirror Coat, Punishment, Secret Sword and Work Up).

Also some of them have no sound effects (but I did not list them, sorry).

Here are the ones I found that are spelled wrong:
Spoiler:

Back