The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Competitive Pokémon
Help Me Start Team for foxes

Competitive Pokémon The forum designed for all of your competitive Pokémon needs! Here you can discuss the metagame, receive help on your team, ask for battles, participate in events, and much more!
Quick Links: PC's Battle Server

Old January 3rd, 2018 (8:08 PM).

Hi all. I'm new to this whole competitive team building part of pokemon. I currently only have X/Y. Been trying to setup a team of fox pokemon which I'm sure isn't easy, maybe not even viable. so far all the bred pokemon have the timid nature and 5ivs in everything but att. The team currently consists of Vulpix with drought, Zorua, 2 Eevees (1 with anticipation and one with adaptability). Trying to breed a Fennekin, I have no way to get a magician so it's going to be a blaze fennekin. I thought about using the Eevees as support, such as one with stat enhancers and baton toss, another with toxic and other opponent hindering moves. Also figured maybe have Zoroark come out as Eevee. But could use some expert advice. Have not thought about any specific movesets or items, just trying to get the team members set first.

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 6th, 2018 (5:54 PM).

Nature: Impish
      Are you trying Little Cup, or are you gonna evolve your Foxes? Because this is actually a solid Little Cup team (if you can find anyone to play LC, that is).

BTW, Little Cup is when everyone is level 5 and unevolved :)
      Old January 7th, 2018 (11:04 AM).

I'm planning on leveling and evolving them. Wanted to try EV training (even though i'm not familiar with it and how to determine what stats to train in) first. And was going to go out with exp share so they all go up as evenly as possible.

Quick Reply