• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Killer's Gallery

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
Years
Wow, this is some great work! I really love your dragons. Keep it up!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Someone really likes dragons. :P

The castle has got to be my favorite one still - the perspective is on point and I love the details, with all the little citizens doing different things. :D

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Danggg killer that darkrai is great!! I love what you did on the shading, blending the edges like that so it looks more ghost-like!! The line weights are also really well done- it'd be cool to see more pokemon like this from you someday- like a gastly or haunter!

Years
*Sees Darkrai drawing within recent drawings* hun. I like you already.
I gotta say, yooooo! Your work is great! I'm not a huge fan of pencils but you seem to be really good at it! Did you also use a darker pencil or charcoal for your recent ones? The lines are a lot darker!
These clouds are so stylish I love it! If I could suggest anything it would be maybe darken Darkrai's body a little more. I'm not sure if you'd want any suggestions on lighting and shading because it seems to be your style.
Alright now THIS is interesting and I also adore it. You put a lot of detail and life into it! Your perspective seems pretty good too, which it sometimes a struggle to get right! If you want a few more precise lines or things to align a little neater - I suggest using a ruler or something with a straight edge to lightly draw lines. But honestly, overall I really like this and how lively it is!​

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Just uploaded more arts! And Thanks Anastasia, I would like to hear some suggestions about lighting and shading too :3

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
So I did some experiment drawing stuff and it turned out into Poke Urtz!!!!!

* Waving Both hands and flap around *

Feel Free to look at my gallery :)

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Alright I have been working on a dragon art called Charizard, or not. So, I do hope some comments to judge this drawing to see whether it is, well befitting.

Spoiler:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
So I have been trying for some Paint drawing, which is quite fun for me to get it done by hours of fails. First time moments lel. So here is the first one :

Spoiler:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
That's not bad! I quite like it, actually. Your inexperience with the software doesn't really show, honestly. Some of the lines look pretty shaky on the car, but everything else looks great. I think you'll be comfortable on the program in no time.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
I have tried to draw some "kampung" ( village ) life drawings and here is one of the sucessful ones. The rest are failed with bad chicken drawings.

Spoiler:

PS: Well here are some of my weapon drawings, just to reduce the post count I just combine them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SmokedPaprika

Basically Garbage
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 2, 2019
The shape looks great - the ammunition holder seems to be bigger than the actual area holding it, though, which is throwing me off a bit.

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
These look great! Just a little tip: it seems most of your drawings have leftover pencil smudges & unerased bits floating around - you can get an eraser shield for quite cheap, and those really help when it comes to cleaning up your final image :) What they do is block out parts you don't want to erase, so you can cleanly erase the parts that you do want to erase. Then again, if they're just doodles, there's no need to get that serious haha

Back