• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lots of Pokémon Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuavaLava

Pokémon Breeder/Collector
Years
Hi friends! I have a lot of Pokémon available in my Bank that I'd be more than willing to share with anyone interested. Both Shiny and regular, legendary and non, as well as event Pokémon from years past. If anyone has a request, I can check my inventory right away. :)

Last edited:

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Hi friends! I have a lot of Pokémon available in my Bank that I'd be more than willing to share with anyone interested. Both Shiny and regular, legendary and non, as well as event Pokémon from years past. If anyone has a request, I can check my inventory right away. :)

Do you have shaymin?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 5, 2020

Do you have a shiny adamant meditite, shiny legit careful Jirachi and a jolly shiny starly?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 8, 2018
Do you have kangaskhan with power up punch?! Either adament or jolly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back