• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pokemon:The Black List

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Chapter One: Step Forward, Champion
"Pinsir is unable to battle, Stefan and Kangaskhan are the victors!"
The announcement was hard to hear over the roar of the crowd. Banners of Stefan were erected in the crowd, young girls screaming in the desperate hope that he may notice them, or better still, direct his trademark wink at the lucky lady.
"Stefan's record now stands at 17 matches undefeated! This young man breaks his own record with every match! Come back next week to see if anyone can defeat him!"
The credits rolled at the end of 'Pokemon Battle Arena' and the channel changed.
Suki sat up, wondering if she could ever be half as powerful as Stefan. He was the boy every girl fancied, with his boyish good looks and charming personality, it was difficult not to like him. Suki herself had a small crush on him. But she knew that unless her Gible stopped being lazy, she'd never have the chance to meet him. It was a thought that saddened her, but also encouraged her into getting up and going outside to train Gible.
"Gible, use tackle on the scarecrow!"
Gible looked at her blankly and sat back down on the floor.
"Drago, please! We can be unstoppable if you just try!" Pleaded Suki.
But it was no good,Gible couldn't be bothered to get up. Just as Suki was about to order another attack on the scarecrow, her mother called her in to watch a news report.
"Pokemon Battle Arena finalist, Tanya, has had her Pinsir stolen today. If anyone knows where Pinsir is, please contact the local authorities as soon as possible."
Suki turned to her mum.
"That's terrible, that Pinsir was really good! It keeps happening to Arena finalists, like Harry's Ampharos last week, and Carlos' Rhyhorn. Why do they keep going missing, mom?"
"I've heard it's an attempt by some thieves to complete a Pokedex in it's entireity. If they had every pokemon, they'd have no weakness to anything," Suki's mom replied. "Keep an eye on Drago, we wouldn't want you to lose him."
"That's okay, Drago never leaves my side! Right Drago? Drago ...He's not here!"
Suki panicked. Where had she last seen Gible? What had he been doing? Who could've taken him? A tear escaped her eye.
"It's okay, Suki, he's in the yard. Look." Suki's mum smiled.
Gible was lying down in the sun, snoring away. Suki laughed, admiring how he had not a care in the world.
"I wish Gible wasn't so lazy, I'd love to fight Stefan! How can I make him work harder, mum?"
Suki's mum looked at her "Don't push your pokemon too hard, Suki. I made that mistake with Jynx and now I don't have a pokemon. Let Gible do it all in his own time."
It was this cautious approach that annoyed Suki. She wanted to have a nice team of pokemon, but knew she'd never catch any if Gible remained so lazy. But after her mum's bad experience with working a pokemon too hard, Suki ignored the urge to make Gible work like a horse.
Suddenly rain poured down from the sky. Munchlax awoke, a little grumpy, and ran inside. Suki dried her beloved Munchlax, and watched the droplets of chilling liquid splash against the window. A gale picked up outside, and the boom of thunder echoed around the house.
"It's going to be a long night, Suki." Her mum sighed.
Suki responded with an equally despondant sigh. She hated the rain.
The weather worsened, with the elements battering the house. Suki and her mum were playing cards, joking around and watching some television. It wasn't too bad. In fact, Suki thought it was quite fun. She stared out the window again as her mum prepared a hot chocolate drink. Whilst she was wondering how bad it would be to be a post man at this time, she saw something zoom past the window. Wondering what it was, Suki leapt to her feet. She didn't tell her mum she was going out to see, aware that she would tell her she couldn't go and check.
"Gible, c'mon. This could be a mini-adventure!" Whispered Suki.
"Gib Gib!" Exclaimed Gible.
"Shh! Mum'll hear us." Warned Suki.
She put her red coat on and opened the door. Both Gible and Suki slipped out into the rain, instantly suprised by the force of the wind. Suki held onto Gible for support. They could hardly see through the heavy rain, and so advanced cautiously towards the fence. It creaked and they heard a noise. Both of the sudden figures looked at each other, but Gible urged Suki onwards.
As they got to the fence, it dawned on Suki that this figure was a pokemon. She inspected the blue and black figure, and turned to Gible.
"What should we do?" Suki asked, slightly apprehensive incase the pokemon was aggressive.
"Gib! Gible Gible! Gib, Gib! Gible!" Retorted an angry Gible. He picked up the hurt pokemon and carried it to the door with Suki.
As Suki raised her hand to knock, a hand grabbed her shoulder and covered her mouth.
"Tackle that Gible and get our pokemon back!" Shouted the voice in anger. Gible was sent hurtling into the wall.
Suki bit the hand that had silenced her, and ran towards Munchlax.
"Drago are you okay?" She screamed.
The man grabbed her again and raised his arm.
"You have the audacity to bite me? You shall pay!" He bellowed, a gruff edge to his voice.
His arm swung downwards and connected, but not with Suki. Munchlax had taken the blow for Suki, but now collapsed from the force of the attack.
"Your pokemon is weak, you are pathetic. Take both, maybe we can make this Gible powerful." he snarled.
The pokemon on the step was flung over the mans shoulder, and Munchlax was grabbed by his pokemon. Suki was knelt on the floor, howling for her Gible.
A flash of yellow illuminated the sky. Cries of pain where heard as the man and his pokemon were sent flying.
The figure approached Suki. She was scared.
"Please. I have no other pokemon, I just want Gible back."
Gible was placed on the floor. Suki smiled as she looked into the eyes of the saviour of her dearest Gible. But this was no human, who she stared at, it was a pokemon. Her mum opened the door, and Suki carried Gible inside. She gestured towards the pokemon who had saved Munchlax and the mysterious pokemon from the strangers. It entered.
"Oh my! That's...that's an Electabuzz!" Her mother exclaimed.
Electabuzz placed his fallen comrade on the sofa, pointing at him and indicating he was hurt. Suki's mum got a potion from the refridgerator, and sprayed it on the pokemon.
"Thank you for helping us. We are most grateful," An enchanting voice rang in Suki's head.
She looked at her mum, wondering if she was going crazy. Her mum stared back, the face showing that she too had heard the calming voice.
"I am Lucario, and this is Electabuzz. And I am afraid you are in grave danger."

-------To Be Continued-------

-- Sat May 01, 2010 4:09 am --

Chapter Two; Knowledge is Power
The picturesque cottage was in full view now, and the running had taken it out of the blue-haired gentleman, who wasn't as young as he once was.
"Come on, not long to go now. I've got to do it for them!" He muttered to himself.
The rain had subsided, albeit only slightly, but he was drenched from head to toe. The thunder and lightning spooked him a lot, but he still continued, constantly reminding himself that he was on this mission "for their sakes".
He got to the doorstep, and a fear struck his heart. The picket fence had been knocked over, and the stodgey earth had skid marks upon it. Was he too late? He looked at the door, checking for any damage or signs of break-ins. When satisfied it was in as good a condition as it could be, he tentatively knocked three times. He swallowed some saliva, shaking a little.
There was no answer.
He knocked again, this time quicker. The extra speed was a mixture between his nerves and the urgency of his task.
After no answer again, he delivered four hard bangs to the door. His frustration was rising.
"I don't have time for this," he muttered "Please! Open the door! I need some help desperately! Please!"
Inside the house, Suki turned to Lucario.
"What should we do? Is it that man back?"
"I believe he is a friend. If he is not, Electabuzz and I can deal with him sufficiently." Stated Lucario, his voice echoing around Suki's mind.
Suki's Mum turned to the anxious group, "I'll answer it, that way if they want to hurt us, you can get out of harm's way faster."
She approached the door slowly, breathing slowly and more deeply than usual in an attempt to calm herself.
"Please! I know you can help me! Please!" The begging voice from outside whined.
Suki's Mum opened the door fast and the man looked shocked. He darted inside, looking frantically around. Lucario and Electabuzz stood infront of Suki, fearing he may try and take her.
"Where...where is the professor?" The man stammered.
"The professor?" Suki asked, a puzzled look upon her face.
"Oak. Professor Oak. I have a problem that only he can help me with. Now, where is her? Anyone? Quickly!" His voice was panic-stricken and he stumbled over words.
Suki opened her mouth to answer, but the godly voice of Lucario stopped her.
"Looks like we're..." Lucario uttered, a questioning tone to his sentence.
"Blasting off again," the man replied, a stunned look on his face. "You are who I need to see?"
"I am indeed. You are James? Where are your companions?"
The man identified as James looked back at Lucario. "Jessie and Meowth were caught when trying to get the information here. I have most of it, but not all. Now, we must see Oak soon as a matter of urgency!"
"Suki, I must engage with this man in privacy, please forgive my absence."
Suki looked dumbfounded, but quickly smiled back "It's okay! We'll go make some food for you all, you must be very hungry!"
Suki, her mother, and Gible left the room, leaving Electabuzz, Lucario, and James in the room.
"James, who caught them?" Lucario asked.
"I don't know! I've not inspected the data yet!" James responded, a little aggressively.
"I understand you are upset due to your companions predicament, but please, calm down. How were they captured, James?"
"We were running from the building, I was behind everyone. It's been so long since we'd done a job, I was just rusty and..."
"James, just the facts please. We need to work fast."
"Sorry, Lucario. Anyway, we were being chased by these huge gentlemen, and we thought we could make it. That's when they released the Tauros. One Tauros charged me down and I was about to be stomped on by another, but Meowth leapt on it's face to distract it. He shouted 'Go! It's about time I did something useful!' I didn't want to leave him, but Jessie insisted he was doing this so we could escape."
A tear entered James's eye, and rolled down his cheek.
"I'm sorry, it's just Meowth and I have been together through everything. It hurts to think I may have lost him for good."
"It's okay, James, but please, continue. I fear we have endangered the lives of others"
"Of course, my apologies again. We were close to the gate, when a Tauros clattered into me. I couldn't breathe, my back was so sore! Jessie picked me up and I thought we were both running. It turned out that once I had scaled the wall, Jessie was back face to face with a bunch of Tauros. The men were advancing, three or four of them. Two were holding Meowth by his arms as he hung there, battered and bruised. Jessie never reached for her pokeball, but Seviper, Wobbufet and Yanmega all burst out. Jessie looked up to me and signaled for me to go, but I had to try to help! As I tried to get down from the wall, Carnivine released itself and threw me away with a vine whip. I believe Carnivine went to help Jessie, but when I tried to contact her using my phone, hers had been destroyed. She can't have survived those Tauros, they had a mad look in their eyes!"
"Thank you, James. We shall save them, but first, we must find Oak. Without him, the disk you have there is useless."
"Right, shall we leave now?" James asked, determined to save his friends as soon as possible.
"We shall take Suki with us. She helped me when they came after me, and so I must protect her. Her mother will have to go to a safer location as well, but a neighbour could look after her. I shall call Suki now, we must go before they locate us."
James looked uneasy. The prospect of having to look after a young child was too much of a burden, not to mention the Gible that looked too lazy to walk let alone fight. Nevertheless, James nodded to show his approval to Lucario.
"Suki, we are leaving now. You must come with us, and your mother must find a safe house until I instruct her it is safe to return to this home. Gather your belongings quickly, or I fear we may have to fight once more."
"Okay, give me a minute and I'll be ready!" Replied Suki.
She ran upstairs and grabbed a picture of her mum, some clothes and some money. These items were flung into a red backpack, and she charged downstairs.
Her mother was ready to go, leaving almost everything behind as she looked to go as fast as she could.
"I can see something, Lucario! We should leave through the back exit, and fast!" James exclaimed.
Lucario motioned towards the back door, they ran out, Suki and her mother both confused and fearful. The rain still crashed to the ground, but they all ran fast and out the back gate into an unharvested corn field. They crouched into the cover they now had, and waited. Suki's mum went to a neighbours home under the orders of Lucario, who had said it would be easier with fewer people to look after her.
"James, take Suki away, go straight ahead until you meet the end of the corn harvest. Wait there for Electabuzz and I, and stay hidden from the road. We shall then continue to find Oak." Lucario directed this thought only at James.
"Yes, Lucario. Suki, let's go, Lucario and Electabuzz will be right behind us."
James and Suki ran, Suki clutching James's hand so as not to get lost.
"You know what is about to happen?" Lucario asked Electabuzz.
"Elec." Electabuzz quietly mumbled.
The house erupted into flames, with the demented Tauros tearing down the walls in a mad thrash. A large Rapidash stood on the burning remnants, with a hooded man sat atop it.
"Give us that disk, Blue-hair! You can not hide from The Black List! We WILL destroy you!" Bellowed the imposing figure.
With that, the Rapidash turned and led the Tauros away from Lucario and his group.
Slowly Lucario and Electabuzz edged away and then broke into a quick walk before meeting with James and Suki.
"We will walk throughout the evening, this should get us to Oak by the morning. If you are tired, Suki, Electabuzz will carry you. I should warn you, you are now involved in something far bigger than just Pokemon. Are you ready to save the world?"
"Ye...Yes. Yeah, of course. We're gonna be heroes, Drago!" Suki nervously giggled.
Lucario smiled, and they began to walk through the corn field next to the road, keeping their cover whilst still knowing roughly where they were heading.
----End of Chapter Two----
I hope u like it i spent lots of time on it

Last edited:

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
Years
It looks like an okay way to start a story. Though the general pacing seems a bit quick. I personally would have started the story a tad bit slower and not started the actual plot line in the first chapter. Though that is personal preference on my side and not a general criticism.

One piece I have to mention, the formatting. While it does look okay, I can't properly comment as it is a tad bit hard to read. Fics are easier to read if you space out your paragraphs. Having a line between each paragraph makes them far more aesthetically pleasing.

At the beginning of Chapter 2 you listed the time and date. This lacks consistency with the first chapter, as it did not include a time or date. It would have been more powerful to include it in the narrative, like one of the characters looking at a clock or talking about the time.

Overall a little polish here and there couldn't hurt. I hope to see more.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Pokemon The Black List

Chapter 3; Oak, But Not As We Know It
The sun could no longer be seen as Electabuzz led the way through the field. Lucario stood nearest to the road, although still concealed in the jungle of crops, with James next to him. Suki and Munchlax walked next to James and, much to James's irritation, kept asking about his job. He told her the truth, which shocked Suki, but he explained he only did it to annoy his parents, who had been so desperate for him to marry a rich woman.
"So, Jessie and Meowth saved you from marrying the crazy lady?" Suki asked.
"Yes. They're good friends to me, and I am going to repay them for every time they've helped me by saving them now!" James answered, a triumphant tone found towards the end of his sentence.
"So, how are we going to save them?"
"I don't know how. Stop with the questions please, we have a long way to walk yet." James had now lost that defiant tone and had mumbled.
"Suki, leave James. He is tired and could do with a break. His mind must be tired from all this thinking." Lucario aimed this only at Suki, as he sensed James become slightly irritated at the questions.
Suki nodded to show confirmation she would follow the instructions Lucario had given her.
Time slithered past slowly, making everyone more weary and tired from the journey. Suki was being dragged along by James, who's hand she had began to held after being frightened by a Noctowl's hooting. Gible was asleep and being carried by Electabuzz. The pace had slowed considerably, and Lucario appeared concerned.
"Electabuzz. Buzz. Buzz. Ele buzz!" Electabuzz was speaking to Lucario, trying to cheer his partner up.
"It is a little disheartening, old friend. I did not expect so much to have come in our way. I just hope Oak is awake when we get there." Replied Lucario.
"I'm tired now." Suki yawned.
"Okay, Suki. Electabuzz, are you okay with them both on you shoulders?" Lucario questioned.
"El." Confirmed Electabuzz.
Electabuzz picked up Suki and put her over his shoulder. It took her a while to get comfy, but she knew that this was better than falling asleep whilst walking. She shut her heavy eyelids, falling into a peaceful slumber.
When happy that Suki was asleep, James looked at Lucario.
"She's slowing us down. Electabuzz cannot keep carrying them both, the pace will drop too much! There are lives at stake, and we can't risk them just for this girl and her untrained, lazy pokemon!"
"James, patience please. One day, this girl will save us, I can sense it. She has a charisma about her that I have never witnessed before, not even in the great Professor himself."
James appeared uneasy, as the normally docile Lucario seemed to be a little on-edge. "But she won't save Jessie! And Meowth! Lucario, I'm not the best trainer in the world, but even I can see they're never going to aid us!"
"Please, James, do not doubt my judgement. I have abilities that you don't, so trust me. If there are no more questions, then we shall continue in silence." Lucario said, a great deal of authority and almost anger in his voice.
"Well, there is one question." James nervously replied.
"Which was?"
"What happened when Suki and I were waiting for you?" James seemed very anxious to ask the question.
Lucario looked towards the floor. "The house was burnt down by a deranged Rapidash. Tauros tore down any remaining foundations. A man on the Rapidash mentioned 'The Black List'. It is as I had feared."
"The Black List? That's who we're involved with?" James was startled.
"Yes. What do you know of them? "
"All I know is, from my Kanto days, pokemon have gone missing for some time. And the 'official' culprits are always Team Rocket. The actual culprits are The Black List."
"And that is all you know?" James detected that Lucario was more pushy than usual.
"That is all I know, Lucario."
"In that case, they are more dangerous than I had expected. A foe we know nothing about is worse than one with the strongest pokemon in the world. At least we'd know what we were up against." For the first time, Lucario was worried.
James sighed, but continued without engaging in any more conversation. There was no point in all the doom and gloom for him. He had to be positive, ignoring any sadness that was thrown in his way. The pain of losing his best friends had already been enough for a life time.
The walk continued throughout the darkness. Rustling of wild Rattatta sounded like the booming footsteps of a giant in this silence. A rumble echoed throughout the atmosphere. Lucario was first to pick up on it, and he turned around. Electabuzz looked at Lucario, waiting for an order, whilst James appeared confused, fumbling with his final pokeball to try and get Mime Jr. ready for any eventuality.
"Place Suki and Gible on the ground. James, stay here and guard them. If you see us being beaten, run with them. Get to Oak and give him the disk." Lucario ordered.
"Lucario, do not fight, you are needed to speak with Oak. Just remain hidden here, they will pass us. Fight only if necessary." James replied.
Lucario appeared irritated, but then calmed and smiled.
"You are right. I get too carried away sometimes. Everyone duck down, we shall see who it is."
They waited for twenty minutes, no one moving. Nothing had gone past, of that they were certain. James felt as if he hadn't blinked in hours. A quiet voice rang out from over the fields. James turned to Lucario.
"Is it him?" He whispered.
"No. The voice is not deep enough." Lucario answered, his usual precision returned to his statements.
James nodded, realising that the retort had been a signal to be quiet. Electabuzz muttered something to Lucario, and Lucario arose.
"Let's continue, the settlement is near."
As Electabuzz went to pick up Suki, she awoke. A little dazed she took a while to adjust to her surroundings, before getting up and stumbling forward with the rest of the group. Munchlax was still sleeping heavily, and Electabuzz grunted every so often at having to carry the bulky pokemon.
As the sky turned a beautiful shade of red, the buildings came into view. They were looking for a wood lodge on the edge of the lake, although as Suki had pointed out, there were many.
The field ended, and Lucario indicated they would have to walk on the road for the last stretch. The pace quickened, a hint of fear in everyone as they hoped they would not be seen by anyone who would seek to harm them.
They stood on the edge of the lake, a tranquility in the air. Suki leapt backwards when a Magikarp flung itself into the air from the azure liquid. It's red scales stood out beautifully in the early morning, with what little light there was reflected off it perfectly. Suki laughed and smiled. She cupped her hands and took some water from the shallows, and poured it onto Gible's face. Gible shook his head and awoke, alert almost instantly. The Magikarp rose out of the water once more, before splashing back in making wonderful ripples on the calm surface. Gible dived in after it, slowly, and miraculously, swimming after it.
James crouched down next to Suki.
"That Magikarp likes you, it keeps showing off doesn't it?" He smiled.
"Yeah! It's beautiful." She marvelled at how it played with Gible.
James rooted round in his pocket before giving a pokeball to Suki.
"Go ahead, throw it, I think the Magikarp will want to be caught." James grinned, a warm feeling inside of him.
"Err...I don't know how." Suki replied.
"Just throw the ball at the Magikarp, and then if the pokemon wants to be caught, it will stay in."
James didn't want to introduce her to the violence of pokemon yet, as he felt it would be a bad lesson for her to learn for the moment.
"Magikarp, I'm throwing a pokeball. Please stay in!" She called.
The pokeball hit Magikarp and floated atop the water while it rocked. Once...Twice...Three times. It opened and the Magikarp leapt out. A tear entered Suki's eyes.
"Hey! Don't worry, it's only one Magikarp. Maybe it's just nervous." James consoled.
"Should I show it I'm a friend?" Suki asked.
"Yeah sure! Go for it!" Exclaimed James.
Suki swam over towards the Magikarp and patted it's head. The slippery scales felt funny to her small hands, but the Magikarp seemed happy for the attention.
"Try now!" James shouted, throwing a pokeball to Suki in the process.
She fumbled with the ball initially, but soon had it in her hands.
"Do you want to be my Magikarp? You can play with Gible all day."
"Karp, Karp."
She gently placed the ball so that it didn't hit Magikarp and it opened up. Once...Twice...Three times it rocked. But again, Magikarp leapt out.
"Okay then Magikarp, maybe one day," Suki smiled, a little downbeat "Come on, Gible, we've got to find Oak."
They climbed out the lake, waving goodbye to the majestic Magikarp. They wondered round the wood lodges, looking for a sign of Oak somewhere. Lucario sensed a life form in one of the wood lodges only, and they headed towards the lodge nearest to them.
James knocked on the door. He was anxious, but excited.
The door opened and an elderly woman answered the door.
"Yes?" Her voice asked shakily.
"Is this not Oak's house?" James replied.
"Yes. It is."
"Can I speak with Oak, please?" James seemed somewhat confused by the pensioner.
"No."
"Why not? It is urgent!"
"Tell him Lucario is here." Lucario interrupted.
"Oh is he now. In that case, one moment." The lady grinned.
She retired inside the lodge, half shutting the door behind her. Suki looked into the window, hoping to see the famous Oak for the first time. Then she shivered, as the kindly old woman removed a wig. She suddenly unhunched, revealing a rather muscular physique, and then adorned a black robe. Suki poked Electabuzz and then pointed towards the window.
"Elect! Electa! Buzz! Elec!" Shouted Electabuzz.
"James get away!" Lucario voice boomed inside James's ears.
The wall of the house flew into Electabuzz and James, sending them into the lake.
The black-robed man sniggered. "Oak is a myth! He is no longer!"
Lucario snarled. "In that case, neither are you!"
Lucario charged towards the man.
"Hitmontop, beat him." He ordered.
Hitmontop burst out the pokeball, but it appeared deranged. Flinging itself into any attacks it could, the trainer didn't have to utter a single move.
"Machoke, you as well. Let's make this quick. Ursaring, destroy."
Lucario was overwhelmed by the three of them. He was struggling to keep up with the barrage of attacks from these three angry pokemon. They were stronger than normal pokemon, and bigger in stature. A well placed Karate Chop from Machoke sent Lucario down to the ground.
"Take him away, the rest are no use to us." The robed man ordered.
They carried away Lucario, but Suki hadn't given up.
"Hey Magikarp! Help me out!" She cried.
Magikarp burst out the water.
"Karp! Magikarp!"
"Yeah! Gible, you too! Tackle!" Suki commanded.
Gible charged at Hitmontop, and hit it directly with a tackle. Magikarp burst out the water and landed a flail on the trio of pokemon. None seemed affected by either attack.
"Top!" Shouted Hitmontop as it kicked Gible into the house remains. Machoke flung Magikarp back into the water as they continued away with a beaten Lucario.
"Please, why are you so evil?!" Cried Suki.
"Be thankful you're still here, kid. Next time you meddle, it's history for you." The robed-thug grunted.
"Stop!" A voice from the sky bellowed.
Suki looked up as the silhouette of a man came jumping towards the trio of evil pokemon.
"Fire spin! Hyrdo pump! Metal claw!" Ordered the man.
All three pokemon did what their master had commanded instantly, and the pokemons attacks had felled the evil pokemon. Suki could feel the power from where she was.
"Now! Get rid of their master!"
The robed-man was sent flying by a huge tackle from a Nidoking. Suki saw that an Arcanine, Blastoise and Scizor were all there also.
"Blastoise, dive and save the people in the water."
Within seconds Blastoise returned to the surface with Electabuzz and James. Scizor had fetched the fallen Gible and Arcanine carried Lucario.
"Who are you?" Suki asked.
James smiled, "I know who he is."
"What?" Suki was puzzled.
"It's Oak. Professor Oak."
"This is not Oak. He is much older." Lucario insisted.
"Oh but it is. May I introduce, Professor Gary Oak."
-------End of Chapter 3------

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Pokemon The Black List

Chapter 4; The Ultimate Trainer
Everyone stood silent. Suki didn't know of a Gary Oak, but she had seen a picture of Professor Oak, and this was not him. He looked like a professor, the long white lab-coat, and an intelligent demeanour about him. But he seemed to young.
"James, are you sure this is Oak? I don't believe this is the same person as I had spoken to." Lucario announced, a hint of apprehension about his character.
"Positive! Don't worry guys, Gary is a truly skilled trainer!" James replied, overjoyed at the appearance of Gary.
"Hey, I'm Gary Oak, son of Professor Oak. I have competed in the Indigo Plateau as well as Silver Conference. I decided to become a pokemon researcher, like my grandfather, after a loss to a friend in the Silver Conference. Is that enough proof?" Gary asked, irritated at the fact they didn't believe him.
"I am sorry, professor. It is just that I have been travelling a while, and only truly trust Electabuzz. Please, accept my humble appology."
Suki was suprised at this response, as she had never heard Lucario back down.
"It's okay, Lucario. With the world as it is at the moment, it is a necessary precaution. Now, come with me please. I trust you still have the disk James?" Gary stated, as he ushered the group to walk with him.
James pulled the disk out his pocket and Gary smiled.
"Excellent work! I'm glad your mission was a success!" Gary exclaimed.
"Not quite." James replied, and he began to recount the story of how he had come into possession of the disk.
As they walked, Suki wondered where they were heading. There appeared no sign of a laboratory, nor any civilisation at all. She stared over at Lucario, who also seemed equally bemused. A growing concern had also appeared on Electabuzz's face, though he was quick to quash it after Lucario gently nudged him. Gible was the only one who wasn't concerned. He smiled and continually entered into a conversation with anyone he could, pestering Nidoking more than the rest.
"Drago, I don't think he wants to talk." Whispered Suki.
Gible dropped back and stood with Suki, and they kept pulling funny faces at each other. Nidoking turned around and looked relieved that Munchlax was no longer bothering him, and then turned back to guard his trainer.
"We're here." Smiled Gary, turning to the group. He looked almost too proud of what was effectively nothing. A few rocks and some hard mud, but no sign of a lab.
"And where exactly, is here?" Lucario asked, a tone of anger to his voice at what he perceived a let down.
"Unfortunately, this is Pallet Town. My home town." Gary responded.
They all stared around astounded at the lack of life here. No plants, no shrubs, no buildings, no people and no pokemon. Just dirt and rocks.
"This is the lab?" James questioned, completely puzzled by the situation.
"Scizor, activate the entrance please." Gary commanded.
His crimson pokemon took to the skies. It went through the clouds and Suki could no longer see Scizor. Suddenly, a group of Fearow flew down from the cloud. They landed next to each member of the group individually, and waited.
"Please, climb aboard my Fearow." Gary grinned.
Electabuzz helped Suki and Gible onto the Fearow, and then mounted one himself. Suki was shocked at how graceful these seemingly harsh birds were. Upon Gary's command, the feathered-pokemon slowly rose into the air.
"Hold on!" Gary shouted.
The Fearow flew into the air at speed. Suki held onto the Fearow for dear life, and also had one eye on Gible who seemed rather happy about the ride.
Gary shouted something, but Suki couldn't hear him. The Fearow she rode, however, obviously did, and increased it's speed.
Suki felt as if she was going to enter space if she kept on going this high. All of a sudden, the Fearow stopped and perched on a cloud, along with the rest of the group.
"This is my lab, concealed in the clouds!" Gary beamed.
"Wow!" Suki couldn't help but express her excitement, and she danced with Gible.
Scizor opened a door, and Gary entered, with the rest all following him inside.
The room was gigantic. Suki thought it must have been at least ten times as big as her whole house. There were computers with codes and pokemon around the perimeter of the room, with maps scattered on a table. Suki noticed many doors, all with writing on them indicating where they would lead. The room was a dark colour, but there was a lot of light from the computer screens and some giant lights at the top of the room. An Electivire walked round the room, as well as an Umbreon. A Chansey was at work on something, but Suki couldn't understand what.
"Now, James, let's see if we can't use this disk to our advantage." Gary said officially.
"Right." James handed over the disk to Gary who placed it into a small box. A whirring noise began, but finished after a few seconds with a gentle ping.
"That just converts it's file type so that my software can read it," Gary enlightened the others. James nodded, although Suki didn't believe he understood what Gary had said. "Here we go. Let's hope this helps us out."
"Indeed. We need it to be useful to us." Lucario confirmed.
The disk was inserted and the screen went blank. On flashed a white background and then some figures. Gary typed on the keyboard and the screen once again went blank. The next time it flashed up a revolving trainer appeared. The trainer wore a black robe, with black gloves and had the hood up.
A profile popped up, showing some information on the character.
Gary read aloud "Name: Sebastian; Age: 17; Gender: Male. Description...hmmm."
"Hmmm?" Lucario asked.
"Yeah. It says that one detail of his appearance is known by separate members of the company for security." Gary replied.
"This disk is rather pointless then?" Quizzed James, demoralised.
"No. There's a video file," Gary answered, "Let's watch."
The black-robed trainer, known as Sebastian, appeared on screen. He was in a room on his own, a pokeball in his right hand.
A chamber opened and a Skarmory, with the same demented look as the Tauros' had, flew out towards him at full speed.
Suki watched, gob smacked at how he was just going to get destroyed by a Skarmory. Then, with a flick of his wrist, his pokeball opened and a ferocious Kabutops emerged. In one swift movement the Skarmory fell. Four Ursaring now charged the Kabutops, who had an unusual red streak on it's head. The Ursaring were taken down with a series of lightning-fast moves. A swarm of beedrill now approached, and even Lucario seemed astounded as the Kabutops steam-rollered the competition without even looking tired. The video ended after more dangerous enemies had been beaten down by this deadly Kabutops.
Gary stood, mouth ajar. No one could believe what had just occured.
"Was it real?" Stammered Suki, nearly in tears.
"I'm afraid so. We are dealing with something far more powerful than expected." Lucario sighed.
"Then there is one trainer who we must find." Stated Gary, shaking off the horrible images he had just seen.
"Who?" Suki asked.
"Ash Ketchum." Smiled James.
"No. He's nowhere near as good as the trainer I have identified. Ash would be handy, but I haven't seen him since Pikachu lost to Stefan's Kangaskhan on Pokemon Battle Arena."
"Who then?" James blurted.
"Brock." Gary announced.
"But...he was rubbish!" James shouted.
"No, he just never fought. I once decided to challenge him, and I was trounced."
"How? Were you fighting with a Weedle?"
"No. My best six couldn't beat him. His tactical knowledge is second to none. And the bond between his pokemon and himself is truly remarkable. Not to mention the power they possess."
"You're joking, right?"
"Far from it."
The video footage they had witnessed had amazed everyone so much that there was a deathly quiet around the lab.
Lucario directed a thought towards Gary. "Do you have any wild pokemon here?"
"May I speak alone with Lucario. Chansey, Electivire, please show our guests to a room where they can stay for the evening." Gary smiled.
Everyone left the room and Gary showed Lucario to two comfy looking seats.
"Why?" Asked Gary.
"Our team consists of very few. Myself and Electabuzz are skilled in battle, but Suki's Munchlax is completely inexperienced."
"And James? He has a fair few pokemon."
"They went to aid Jessie and Meowth."
"Ahh yes, of course. Surely he must have one?"
"Mime Jr. is his only remaining pokemon. But I don't suspect Mime Jr. has ever seen a battle in it's life."
"I see. Well, we do have some wild pokemon, but they would have to be caught in the official way. I will help her catch some, James can catch on his own I'd assume."
"Thank you. We shall do this as soon as possible, so that they can gel as a team quicker."
"Let's eat first. Get the strength up."
Gary and Lucario walked into the kitchen and prepared a meal for everyone. It smelt delicious.
"Food's up guys!" Gary shouted.
"Gary...the door is open." Lucario said startled.
"Chansey always leaves doors open."
"Not that door! The main entrance!"
"What the?"
"Another being is in their room. Gary, do you have any pokemon on hand?"
"No, they're all in their rooms resting. Who do you think it is Lucario?"
"I am unsure, but I fear that it is evil."
-----End of Chapter 4------

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Pokemon The Black List

Chapter Five; The Dawn of Battle
Gary's heart was pumping ten times as fast as usual. He felt some sweat drop down from his forehead and onto the floor. He placed the plate of food he had prepared onto the table and signalled to Lucario to put the warm soup bowl down as well. A small clink was made, but they were sure no one could've heard this.
Their body's had gone rigid, and even the quietest of noises sounded like the banging of a drum.
"Gary, if it is Sebastian, then I will need to you command me." Lucario stated.
"Why?" Whispered Gary, confused.
"Because if they believe I am myself, then we may be in a lot more trouble than we are currently." Lucario replied, using his thoughts to convey his message.
"Can I ask how?"
"No," Lucario paused, "Let's go."
Gary was taken aback by the sterness of Lucario, and wanted to know how things could be worse than the current situation. But he didn't enforce the question, knowing that if Lucario was quiet, it was for good reason. And besides, there were more pressing matters.
Lucario signalled to advance, and they walked through the lab making almost no noise at all. Lucario gently opened the door that led towards the bedrooms, and he stepped forwards. Gary stood next to him in a hallway, and they looked for any signs of a scuffle.
When they had finished surveying their surroundings, they nodded to each other. Lucario shut his eyes and pointed towards the middle door.
"In there." He sounded.
Gary stretched his hand out towards the azure door, Lucario snarled as the anxiety they were feeling hit a fever pitch.
"Ready?" Gary whispered, with barely a sound escaping his mouth.
Lucario raised a hand to signal he was ready. Gary swung the door open and Lucario growled into action, darting into the room and into a battle stance.
"Ice beam!" Roared a suprisingly feminine voice.
"Lucario! Help!" Cried Suki.
"Now, dizzy punch! Quickly!" The female voice rang out.
A loud crashing noise boomed throughout the room and the dust from the broken bricks made Gary and Lucario cover their eyes.
When the dust had cleared, Lucario looked up. Everyone was there.
"Who was that?" Gary asked, startled that someone had infiltrated his flying fortress.
"I don't know. She came into this room, saw me and Drago and left. She didn't even want to harm us." Suki replied, very confused as to what had just happened.
"Something isn't right here. Was it a member of The Black List?" Lucario questioned.
"She had a black robe and hood on. And she also had a pokemon that looked like Buneary, but wasn't."
"You mean a Lopunny, right?" Gary said, a bit too smug for the occasion.
"That's it!" Suki exclaimed.
"At least it's not that Kabutops. That's good news for..." Lucario was interupted by a large crash from the room next door.
They all looked at each other, and at the same time darted for the room.
"James!" Shouted Gary.
An unusually big Lopunny was carrying James out of the room through the hole made in the wall.
"Hey! Stop!" Gary bellowed.
"Suki, go and alert Electabuzz and the other pokemon, we have to act fast!" Lucario ordered. He then ran after the speedy trainer and her Lopunny.
Gary stood still, knowing he'd be of more use when all his pokemon were with him.
Lucario ran full pace throughout the empty spaces of the aircraft, using his keen sense of smell to track the trainer who had James. He had recalled Gary saying that these were going to be extensions to the lab once the world was a safer place, so he knew there must be doors in the room. But in the darkness, he had to rely on all his senses other than sight.
An ice beam whizzed past his head, and he jumped to the floor in fear of being hit by another one. Once satisfied it was safe enough to continue on, Lucario flew to his feet and continued his pursuit.
He saw a slit of light through ahead of himself, and the silhouette of a woman passed through. Lucario knew where they were.
The door flew off it's hinges as an enraged Lucario clattered through into a medium-sized room. There stood the derangered Lopunny and her trainer.
"Lucario!" James beamed, sounding very confident.
"Ice beam, Lopunny!" The trainer commanded.
"Punny!" Lopunny said, before unleashing a mighty ice beam towards Lucario.
Lucario dodged it, snarling and growling at his opponents. With a roar he launched himself towards the Lopunny and attacked with Aura Sphere. Lopunny took a direct hit but only slid back a short distance.
"Haha. Lucario, you are not strong enough to win this fight. Give in!" The woman crowed.
Lucario exposed his teeth and initiated a Close Combat attack, battering his opponent with punches and kicks. Lopunny seemed not to take any pain at all, and didn't even attempt to block the strikes.
Then, in the blink of an eye, Lopunny landed a Dizzy Punch right into Lucario's face.
Lucario staggered around, not able to see much and very unbalanced. He blasted a few Aura Sphere's but he didn't know where, or who, he'd hit, if anyone at all. He collapsed to the floor, unable to stay in focus.
"Let's go. Grab the fallen one." The trainer grunted. Lopunny obeyed, no signs of damage on itself.
It draped James and Lucario over it's shoulders, looking rather smug with the captures.
The woman got a phone out of her jacket.
"Yeah. We have him. Oh and Lucario. Easier than expected, he is a shadow of his former self." She laughed.
The phone exploded next to her head. Half her hood was burnt off, and so half of her face was visible. She turned round, a grave anger in her eyes.
"Buzz!" The booming voice of Electabuzz announced. He had a demeanour about himself that showed he was here for one reason.
"Lopunny, vanquish yet another mediocre pokemon." Sighed the woman.
"Lop." Snorted the Lopunny.
It advanced towards Electabuzz, but was caught unaware by the speed that Electabuzz had. He charged towards the Lopunny, delivering a deadly thunderpunch to the face of Lopunny.
"Elec!" Screamed Electabuzz, in a fit of rage.

Electabuzz then blasted out a gigantic Thunder to the Lopunny. The rabbit pokemon screeched in agony at the pure force from Electabuzz. It fainted shortly after.
Without a second thought, Electabuzz turned to look at the half-hooded trainer. She looked astounded that Electabuzz had beaten Lopunny so easily.
Electabuzz glared at her, with destruction in his eyes.
"Spare me, you have won." She acknowledged.
"Electabuzz." Replied Electabuzz, letting her know it wasn't going to be that easy.
Electabuzz jumped towards her and sniggered a little. She was frozen in fear of what this seemingly brutal pokemon would do to her. She saw the electricity charging up around his body.
"No Electabuzz! Don't be as bad as them!" Gary shouted.
Electabuzz didn't take his gaze off of the trainer. He grabbed her arm and dragged her over to the group.
"Nidoking, hold her while we check on Lucario and James. Oh and lady, recall your Lopunny now." Gary ordered, showing a great level of confidence.
Nidoking held her arms, whilst Arcanine and Blastoise watched her incase of an escape attempt. Lopunny returned to it's pokeball.
Suki held Gible's hand. She was scared of everything that had happened, unsure why Lucario and James were hurt, and also a little fearful of Electabuzz now she had seen how far he would go. She knew it was to protect his friend, but she was still scared.
As Gary and Electabuzz aided James and Lucario to their feet, she looked at the trainer.
"I've seen you before, haven't I?" Suki asked.
The trainer looked down. "I believe we have met, yes." The woman replied, a lot more calm than previously.
"You come from my village, right?"
"Indeed."
Suki stood open mouthed, and a tear rolled down her cheek. She now knew exactly who it was.
Her fear was confirmed when Gary pulled down the remains of her hood, but was suprised when Gary knew who it was also.
"Dawn? No. No way! It...can't be you." Gary gasped.
"It is." She uttered.
"But...why?" Gary was in shock.
"I cannot say why, but I have my reasons."
"No reason will be good enough Dawn." Suki stated, devastated that it was indeed her babysitter.
"Suki. You see Gible there?" Dawn asked solemnly.
"Yes." Replied Suki.
"He could be a speedy Garchomp with more power than you can even imagine. You could be the strongest trainer in the world!"
"How?" Suki didn't want to ask, but she felt compelled to.
"With the machine we have developed! The Black List can give your pokemon untold powers!"
"Enough!" Gary shouted, "There is no need to try and corrupt a young girl. She will be a great trainer one day, with good-hearted pokemon. Not evil beasts like the one you control.
"My Buneary loves being powerful," The statement was met with a look of horror from Gary, "Yeah, that Lopunny is really the adorably weak Buneary. Now it beats Lucario easily!" Dawn laughed.
"Well, you're going straight to Officer Jenny's jail!" An angry Gary scowled.
"Hehehe." Giggled Dawn.
"Gary! She has other pokemon!" Lucario announced in horror.
Out of nowhere a Mamoswine, even larger than normal, burst out of it's pokeball. It bashed Nidoking and the other guarding pokemon out of the way and Dawn jumped on it's back.
"Suki, you coming?" Dawn asked, a hand outstretched towards Suki.
Suki didn't know what to do. She loved Dawn, who had always been a fun babysitter and a great friend.
"Quickly!" Dawn hurried.
Suki grabbed hold of Dawn's hand, and as she turned round, saw Munchlax turn his back to her. A tear escaped her eye.
"Drago! You could be powerful! I know you want to be!" Suki smiled.
"Gib." Gible shook his head.
"Ignore him, Suki. There's much more powerful pokemon at the hideout. Mamoswine! Get us out of hear!" Dawn commanded. Mamoswine darted forwards with a laboured motion.
Suki looked back at Munchlax, who still wouldn't look at her.
Lucario's thoughts penetrated her mind. "Suki, he doesn't want to be powerful. He just wants your love. Don't do it for him, he is fine as he is."
"Really?!" She shouted back.
"Yes."
With this, Suki gave Dawn a hug. "You were like a sister to me at home, Dawn. But now, I'll see you in battle!"
Suki dived off the Mamoswine before it clattered through the wall. Dawn turned round and her tears were visible.
"Then I'm sorry for the pain you shall feel!" Dawn shouted, although the regret and sadness came through in her sentence.
Gible ran over to his trainer, tears rolling down his face and he and Suki embraced.
"I'm so sorry Munchy." Suki uttered through her tears.
"Suki, I don't wish to interfere, but Gary has arranged something for yourself and James." Lucario's thoughts came through more clearly and gently than normal.
"Which is?" Puzzled Suki.
"We're catching some pokemon!" James burst out.
They both smiled and Suki hugged Gible even harder now.
"You're going to get some new friends Drago!" She grinned.
Gary smiled. "Follow me, if you please."
Suki and James walked behind Gary as Lucario and the others helped to rebuild the wall that had been broken. When no one was looking, Lucario and Electabuzz shared a manly hug, with Lucario thanking Electabuzz for all he had done to save him.
Suki, James and Gary stopped walking infront of several doors.
"So, what type will it be?"
-----End of Chapter Five------

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Pokemon The Black List

Chapter Six; Starting A Team
Suki and James looked at the several large doors infront of them. Each room contained types of pokemon, and both of the trainers knew it would be important to choose the right types for them.
"Well, I will be trying for a grass pokemon!" James exclaimed, very excited.
"Okay then, James. Have you got any pokeballs?" Gary asked.
"Yeah, a couple."
"Okay, go and get started. Only catch two at most though, James. I want to have as many of my pokemon left here as possible."
"No problems Gary! I won't need many, I have my pokemon elsewhere anyway." James responded, as he opened up the door thhat led to the grass pokemon room.
Suki looked at Gary, and then at Gible.
"Where should we go, Drago?" She asked.
"Gible." Replied the pokemon, not really sure which door to choose.
"Eheh. I hoped you wouldn't say that." A nervous grin appeared on Suki's face. She wanted so much from her first pokemon capture. A strong pokemon who would compliment Gible really well, and would also be a good friend to her and Gible.
"Suki, may I make a suggestion?" Gary asked, unsure if he was being intrusive.
"Please!" Suki said gleefully.
"Well, I have no favourites with my pokemon. Obviously my Blastoise and I have been together for what seems like an eternity and so have a special bond, much like you and Gible. But I love them all equally." Gary stated, although he paused due to a loud noise coming from James.
"Right." Suki answered, hoping Gary would give her a straight answer.
"So, what I am trying to say is this; go with your instincts. If you have a gut feeling follow it! Because your pokemon will love you just as much as you love your pokemon, and if you show no favourites, then Munchlax will have a new friend as well!"
Suki smiled and nodded her head. This advice had really helped her and she now felt she could choose which type to go for.
"Will you help me catch the pokemon?" Asked Suki.
"Of course! I don't expect you to know how to without any help!" Gary beamed.
Suki shut her eyes and turned her back to the doors.
"What are you doing?" Gary said in a very confused tone of voice.
"I'm going to spin round three times, and then open my eyes. Whichever door catches my eye first will be the one I pick." Suki giggled in response. It seemed more silly now she thought of it, but it made sure only her gut feeling would choose for her.
She span around three times as she had said, and then opened her eyes to a door directly infront of her.
"That one!" She shouted, although Gible and Gary had to stop her toppling over from dizziness.
"Okay then, follow me." Gary grinned.
He pushed the large door open, and revealed the room to Suki and Gible. It was a large area, but the lighting was rather poor. Suki looked around and wondered which room she was in, and guessed it may be the ghost room.
"I want to capture a Ghastly from here!" Suki shouted in excitement.
Gary chuckled. "Good luck with that. We're in the dark type room."
"Oh. That's just as cool then!" Suki smiled, although it was quite insincere.
"You don't know many dark types do you?"
"Nope; None at all really!"
"So, how will you know what you want to catch?" Gary questioned, anxious that the random selection may give her a pokemon she didn't want.
"Easy! You wait here, Gary. Drago, let's go!" Suki answered, very confident.
Suki and Gible ran into the most well-lit area of the room, and they both sat down. Suki then started chatting to her beloved Gible, as if they were back at home and about to watch Pokemon Battle Arena. Gary was extremely unsure of what was happening, but let Suki continue with what she was doing, knowing every trainer had their own technique.
Twenty minutes had passed before a rustling caught Gary's attention. He had his pokeball containing Arcanine ready, just incase the pokemon was aggressive.
A furry-white foot with bluey-grey claws came out of the shadows.
"Hey," Suki smiled, "Do you want to come and chat with us?"
The pokemon remained quiet, seemingly worried about advancing further.
"Gib Gib Gible! said Gible with a broad smile on his face.
Another leg came out of the shadows, with the same beautiful white fur. Gary suddenly realised what the pokemon was, and knew that if Suki could catch it, then she'd have a very good partner.
"There you go. One more step so I can see how amazing you are." Suki was very excited, and was struggling to keep herself calm and cool.
The head came out from the darkness, closely follow by the back legs and tail to reveal the disaster pokemon, Absol.
"Wow!" Suki exclaimed, before calming herself down again.
"Gible, Gib Gib Gib." Gible started speaking to Absol, trying almost too hard to be friendly.
"Absol." The pokemon stated rather triumphantly, although it was obvious that Absol was quite nervous.
Gary stood with his mouth wide open. He had never seen such a technique, and to be conversing with an Absol at such a tender age was simply unheard of.
"Can I tell you about myself?" Suki asked the Absol.
"Sol." It replied defiantly.
"Okay, where shall I begin?"
Suki recounted some of her childhood, and how she and Gible had been together for as long as she could remember. She mentioned her mum, and spoke about Dawn. Then about meeting Lucario and Electabuzz, and the all the main parts of her life until the point they were at now.
"...and so now I want to start a pokemon team, and I'd love you to be there with me! What do you say, Absol? Would you like to be Munchy's friend and my partner?" Suki finished, unsure how the Absol would take it.
"Ab, Absol Absol, Sol! Ab Absol!" The excited pokemon responded.
"Right then, I just have to throw this pokeball at you so that you're captured. Then you can be my team mate!" Suki clapped, very happy with herself.
She was a little unsure what would happen after the Magikarp incident from earlier on in her adventure, but she shook off the idea it could go wrong. She had chatted with the Absol for so long and it seemed to like her.
"Okay, here we go!" Suki warned the Absol.
She gently threw the pokeball towards Absol, which went into the ball. Once...Twice...Three times the pokeball rocked. A bead of sweat dropped from Suki's forehead as this was the point where Magikarp had escaped before. She breathed a huge sigh of relief when the ball remained shut and Absol was officially her pokemon.
"Yippeeee!" She shouted, so excited that she had finally caught a pokemon.
"Well done!" Exclaimed Gary, delighted to see how well Suki had done.
Suki and Gible ran over to Gary who gave them both a high five.
"So, another pokemon then Suki?" Gary asked.
"Yeah! But not a dark pokemon, I already have a wonderful Absol!" She beamed, so happy she couldn't contain her joy.
"Okay, I'll let you do your random selection again then." Gary laughed.
They went outside and Suki performed the same spinning manouver as she had done earlier. She opened her eyes and walked to the door that was next to the room James had gone in, and still hadn't exited from.
"You're sure about this one, Suki?" Gary asked, just confirming she didn't want to change her mind.
"Yep!" Suki grinned.
Gary pushed the door open and held it for Suki and Gible to walk in and look around.
This room was much brighter, and felt rather refreshing. Suki wondered what type of pokemon would live here, as this habitat just seemed to make you smile.
"What types live here?" Suki said in a relaxed voice.
"Some of the most dangerous pokemon in the world, Suki. You have made a very good choice!" Gary shouted cheerfully.
"So what type?" Suki said, getting more and more excited at the prospect of a challenging pokemon.
"Fighting types."
Suki's face sank. Fighting types were for boys and she felt let down that she'd chosen some of the least glamourous pokemon.
"Oh right, that sounds great." The disappointment in her voice couldn't be hidden.
" Dont be so sexist. And hey, these pokemon are fantastic. Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and Hitmontop are really rare! And if you got a Riolu then eventually you could have a devastingly good Lucario like our hero the pokemon himself! So don't be downbeat!" Gary comforted.
"Okay, I'll do what I did before to get Absol. It worked first time." Suki answered, reassured by Gary's words.
Suki and Gible did exactly as they did before. Both sat down in the middle and chatted away.
Ten minutes passed, and there had been no sign of movement.
Twenty minutes passed, and still nothing appeared to happen. Gary was impressed how she persevered with her technique, but found it a little odd why you would try nothing else.
Thirty minutes turned into fourty and fourty into fifty, and soon enough, an hour had passed.
Suki looked over to Gary and she seemed rather downbeat about what had happened.
"Hey, it's okay Suki, I'm sure something will turn up. Maybe you should look for a pokemon though?" Gary said clearly as he was speaking from a reasonable distance.
"Hmpf. I don't want to search for them. If they didn't want to come to me, then they won't want to be captured." Suki sighed.
Gary raised a hand and pointed to a rope that was now moving. Suki turned her head as a pokemon landed on it's feet, showing suprisingly good balance.
"Gallade? Wow! This is great!" Suki exclaimed.
"We had a Gallade here?" Gary muttered to himself.
Suki continued to do the exact same process, talking to the Gallade about her life and Gary was amazed how the pokemon responded to her. It seemed genuinely interested and caring. Gary noted this down for his research.
"If only my grandpa could see this, he'd be able to understand more than me." He uttered.
"So, Gallade, do you want to be on my team? I have Drago here and a super Absol, and I think you be amazing with us." Suki half-chuckled the statement, unsure as to the monkey-pokemon's response.
"Gal!" The pokemon shouted in joy.
Suki looked over at Gary who smiled and gave her a thumbs up, and she grabbed the pokeball from her pocket. A gentle throw at the Gallade and the pokemon was drawn in. Once...Twice...Three times the pokeball rolled, and it stayed shut. Suki grinned and jumped in glee.
"Gary! I caught a Gallade!" She shouted in happiness.
"Well done! You could soon be a pokemon master with catching skills like that!" Gary chuckled.
They left the room to see James, a little battered, with Mime Jr., who was also a little damaged.
"How did it go?" James said, worn out by his trials.
"Show 'em, Suki." A proud Gary insisted.
Suki released the Absol and Gallade from their pokeballs. This was the first time the two had seen each other, and Gible served to introduce them to each other.
"Gible, Gib GIb, Gible." Munchlax said, showing them to each other.
"Lade!"
"Absol."
It was obvious the two had very different personalities. Absol was calm, almost noble in the approach to life. Gallade, on the other hand, was excitable and looking for the next battle.
"Wow! And you caught them on your own, Suki? I'm impressed!" James stated in shock.
Suki smiled back at him, "What have you got?"
"Well, Mime Jr. has gotten a lot stronger! And we caught one pokemon." James replied coyly.
"Which was?" Gary asked in anticipation.
"Come on out." James opened the pokeball.
From the pokeball came the pokemon,Venasaur!
"It's beautiful, James!" Suki said in adoration.
Gary put his arm around James. "Good going! Now, let's go show them off to Lucario and the others!"
They walked to the dinner table where Chansey had prepared some delicious food, and they all sat down to the meal.
"I see, I'm honoured to meet you Gallade. And you too, Absol. Venasaur, you seem to be a lovely partner also." Lucario said to the three pokemon as the day had been recounted to him by Gary, Suki and James. The pokemon sounded their appreciation to Lucario.
"Elec!" Electabuzz chipped in.
They finished the meal and Gary helped clear up the dishes with Chansey.
"So, what now?" James asked the group.
"Well, we should advance further. The sooner we eliminate the black list, the better." Lucario suggested.
"I agree." Gary intervened.
"As do I." James confirmed.
Suki nodded in response as her mouth was still full of bread that she was eating.
"Then it is settled. We leave tomorrow. Gary, you are coming with us?"
"Yeah of course! It will all help with my research when this is cleared up."
"Everyone should get a good sleep then. Tomorrow we shall leave to continue on our mission to take down The Black List." Lucario ordered.
With that, everyone disappeared to their bedrooms to sleep so that they could be fully refreshed and prepared for the next day.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
pokemon the black list

Suki awoke to the sound of Arcanine's howl. She still felt sleepy as she'd never been up this early before, and rubbed her eyes to try and shake off what her tiredness. She looked down to the floor and saw Gible wrapped in his blanket on a little matress for pokemon, and gently stirred him out of his slumber. He awoke with a grunt and shrugged her arms off himself, groaning all the while.
"You never have been a morning pokemon!" Suki laughed.
Gible wriggled and stretched. " Gible." He said dreamily.
Suki yawned and got out of bed and moved towards the sink in her bedroom. She splashed the water on her face and flicked some at Gible, who was still in bed, until he ran over to the sink himself and started spraying Suki with the water himself. When they finished their water fight, both Suki and Gible were drenched from head to toe, and they laughed heartily at each other.
"Be ready in ten minutes maximum, Suki. We must make tracks soon." The gentle voice of Lucario passed into her mind.
She conveyed the message to Gible and this caused a huge panic. She got changed quickly and Munchlax packed her bag for her, although he didn't do a very good job.
They dashed out the room and into the main laboratory, where everyone was waiting, some more patiently than others.
"Finally!" James shouted, irritated by the lost time.
"James, chill out! We've got to all stick together, and besides, it's a beautiful day!" Smiled Gary.
"How can you tell?" Suki asked, looking for signs of a window anywhere but not finding one. It was whilst she looked round she noticed all the equipment had been shut down.
"Easy," Gary said coyly, "Scizor, open the door!"
The door whoosed open, and the fresh morning air entered Suki's nose. She couldn't help but smile and she looked down at Gible as the wind buffered her hair. She stared in awe at the Fearow flying towards her, silhouetted by the sun.
"Truly majestic, Gary. What better way to start on our adventure than this? Thank you, Gary." Lucario's voice sounded happy and almost tearful.
"Well, we should start with an awesome image behind us, no?" Gary chuckled.
"I love it!" Suki exclaimed.
"Gib!" Gible leapt with excitement.
The flock of Fearow landed, and they looked more defined than ever. The colours seemed more radiant than Suki had ever seen, and she couldn't wait to get taken into the air and fly over the land.
"We should press on. Time is of the essence." Lucario announced.
"Yes! We have to go fast! Jessie and Meowth are relying on me!" James added hastily.
"Well, here's the plan. The Fearow will fly us to the ground, slightly further away from where we were picked up, and then we continue on foot. Is that okay?" Gary enlightened.
"Why can't we fly everywhere?" Suki questioned.
"They would get tired too fast, and besides, the exercise will do us good! We can practice on the way as well, so we are in prime condition for any Black List members that want to fight us." Gary replied confidently.
Gary then signalled for everyone to get on a Fearow.
Once everyone was ready, they sprung into the air and glided gently downwards. Once they began to drop further, the Fearow simultaneously flapped their wings and climbed into the air powerfully. When a certain height was reached, they would again glide and repeat the process all over again.
Suki felt like she was queen of the world, smiling constantly and looking around in amazement at what was happening to her. She'd never have expected this all those years ago when she happily played at home.
Suddenly the Fearow nose-dived towards the ground. Suki looked around for signs of an attacker, panicing as she felt very unsafe.
"We are preparing to land, Suki. Do not worry." Lucario reasurred her.
She felt safer now, and giggly nervously towards Gible in her embarassment.
When the mighty flying pokemon landed, Suki got off and had to support herself using Gible as her legs had turned to jelly.
"Right, let's get going." James said before Electabuzz had got off his Fearow.
"Take things more slowly, James. If we rush too much, then we will make mistakes and it could prove a terrible mistake. Just take things more slowly." Lucario warned.
"I s'pose." James muttered.
"Gary has the map, so he shall lead the way. Suki, I want you and Munchlax to stay with Electabuzz for protection, and in the event of an attack, do exactly as he says. Okay?" Lucario gave the orders very concisely, so as no misunderstanding could be made.
"Sure. So long as that's okay with Electabuzz." Suki replied.
"Elect!" Electabuzz grinned warmingly, showing his happiness at working with Suki.
Suki responded with a broad smile. She believed that however strong Lucario was, Electabuzz was stronger. Twice now she had witnessed the great electric pokemon save his partner, and it made her feel very safe being put in his capable hands.
"Now, we are in the more than capable hands of Gary, and so I suggest we follow him and his orders to the very letter."
"Thanks, Lucario. I guess all that's left to say is, well, follow me!" Gary chuckled, seemingly caught unaware by the sudden declaration of leadership.
Gary gave out a few more personal instructions, and then led the way with everyone following. Lucario walked alongside Gary, and they were obviously in deep conversation as Suki understood very few of the words, and they went into great detail. When she asked James what they were speaking about, he seemed not to know either. Suki just assumed it was about the origins of pokemon and returned to playing with Gible.
The had been walking for around an hour by the time Suki felt the first blister rub on her ankle. She winced and hoped the pain would go away, but she conceded she'd have to stop.
"We don't have time for this!" James moaned.
"She's a young child. Have some patience James." Lucario growled.
"I'm not inferior to you, Lucario. Don't talk to me as if you're better!" James retorted.
"You're not inferior, but you're pushing the girl too hard. We're deliberately walking faster than we should for you, so be patient when we wait for our youngest member to feel comfortable going!" Lucario barked.
"Oh shut up! You're not so powerful, you got beaten up by a Lopunny!" James laughed.
"And you fared so much better."
"Guys! Stop it! I'm fine, I just need to put another sock on, that way it'll hold up fine. I needed a rest is all, sorry James." Suki interupted, worried that the argument could spiral.
James grunted. "Sorry, Suki. I'm just a bit...worried. It's like losing my family, I can't lose Jessie and Meowth!" He nearly started crying but held himself together.
"My appologies, James. I am just a little on edge after my defeat. I have doubted myself a little, and take it out on others." Lucario admitted.
"All these 'sorry's, let's just forget it and move on. We're all a bit grouchy from the early start and the pressure on us. Let's just keep on going. Electabuzz, if Suki gets achey whilst we walk, will you carry her?" Gary asked, changing subject quickly.
"Buzz." Affirmed Electabuzz.
"Thanks! Right, let's keep going. Ready, Suki?" Gary was very calm and showed good leadership skills, which hadn't gone unnoticed by Lucario.
"Yeah, just a sec," Suki grimaced as the sock rubbed on her blister. "Okay, ready!" She said enthusiastically.
Gary nodded and they continued walking.
Suki saw few pokemon here. A Baltoy appeared on it's own on the dusty road, and it was several hours before she thought she caught the back end of a Shieldon run into some shade behind a rock. The heat was overwhelming at times, but everyone advanced forward regardless.
The conversation had dried up as the mental strain became obviously too much in the heat, and James walked further away from the group than before. Suki didn't like the uneasiness between James and Lucario. Depsite their best appologies, she didn't believe a word of what was said and felt a confrontation was just around the corner.
The day rolled into night and the group decided to rest in a delapidated house. The air was heavy and so the breeze was refreshing.
Slowly, they all dropped off to sleep under the watchful moon and twinkling stars.
Suki awoke half way through the night to a loud scuffle from outside what remained of the house wall. She slid gently towards a hole in the wall to see what was happening, careful not to nudge anyone else awake.
She stared in shock as James stood one side with Mime Jr. battling against Lucario. Lucario was beating Mime Jr. easily, and the frustration was plain to see on James's face.
"Mime Jr. dodge the aura sphere!" James shouted.
But it was too late. A direct hit knocked Mime Jr. out, and Lucario looked over to James.
"You win. I will not challenge your authority again, Lucario." James said despondently.
"Good, now let us rest, for we have a big day tomorrow. We shall forget this ever happened, but remember the deal we had in place." Lucario ordered.
They walked towards the house where Suki scrambled into her sleeping bag. James got into his sleeping bag and Lucario sat up on guard duty.
Suki softly lulled into a light snooze, awaiting the next day with anticipation.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Pokemon The Black List

Chapter Eight; Brothers In Arms
Gible had been awake for some time now. He had sat looking into the distance, wondering what Suki had meant when she thought he wanted to be powerful. Was he weak now? Did she not love him when he was not powerful? He tried to shake the idea, but nothing could get it out of his head.
"Electabuzz?" Electabuzz walked over and sat with Gible, offering him a piece of his bread that Chansey had made before they'd left.
"Gib. Gible." Gible took the bread and gnawed on the crust.
"Elec?" Asked Electabuzz, worried about Gible and why he was awake so early.
"Gib." Replied Gible, and the Dragon type pokemon began to relay his worries onto the giant electric master.
Electabuzz listened intently, nodding to show he was engaged in the conversation, and pausing thoughtfully whenever Gible asked a question.
After about ten minutes, Gible finished his tale and looked back to Electabuzz as if requesting some help.
"Electabuzz, Buzz. Electabuzz, Elec, Electa, Electabuzz." Electabuzz said after a long pause.
Gible looked excitedly at Electabuzz. The opportunity to train with Electabuzz was a grand one, and he grinned happily to himself.
"Gib!" He exclaimed.
Electabuzz stood up, and told Gible that he would need to be up this early everyday to start training, as they would do it privately so as not to attract any attention.
"Gible!" Gible was ecstatic, and couldn't wait to start, but Electabuzz told him to rest for now, and tomorrow would be the official start of their training regime.
Gible ran to his bed and settled down quickly. Electabuzz smiled to himself, and walked towards where they were all sleeping for the evening.
He sat up, his back rested against a wall and allowed the cool breeze to fill his nostrils. He made no sound, and it seemed as if he were sitting in a silent world. Electabuzz watched the autumn leaves dance around as the breeze gently carried them, and he gazed up to the sky as a Murkrow squawked from above. Turning his head back to his partners, Electabuzz smiled as all seemed well. His admiration for young Suki was huge, knowing she had to give up a normal life for an adventure that could ultimately see her in more danger than any child should ever be in. Electabuzz shuddered at the thought, and promised he would keep her safe either using himself, or by training Gible up to be powerful beyond the bounds of regular Garchomp.
Gary stirred, rubbing his eyes and looking around. He grunted towards Electabuzz, too tired to move really. Electabuzz chuckled back to Gary, who in return gave a smile.
"Electabuzz." Whispered Electabuzz, telling Gary to go back to sleep as he would cover the shift.
"Cheers." Gary yawned back, before rolling onto his side and going back into the land of dreams.
Minutes passed and Electabuzz sat motionless, alone with his thoughts in the dark tranquility. Electabuzz recounted the stories he shared with Lucario in his mind, smiling at the many brilliant memories he held with the blue dog-like pokemon. And despite all the hardship they had been through, and the glorious days where they had won with ease, Electabuzz felt they were closest now. Lucario had described Electabuzz as a brother before now, and Electabuzz felt the same way about his best friend. What worried Electabuzz more than anything, however, was that his partner was aging, slowly but surely. He knew that Lucario couldn't always be the great fighter he was, but telling Lucario that was another matter. Electabuzz laughed to himself about how Lucario would protest and then demand a fight to prove it, but it made him feel good to know that his comrade was such a fighter.
Only now did Electabuzz feel a presence around him. He gently turned his head, scanning the area inconspicuously. Then he realised it was his friend of so many years Lucario who had awoken.
"You should sleep, brother. Or you'll be too tired for tomorrow." Lucario warned with a smile.
"Elec." Replied a happy Electabuzz.
"If you wish to stay up and talk with me, then I would enjoy it. We have not had much time to converse since this began, have we?" Lucario grinned, relishing the catch up time they would have.
"Electabuzz." The quiet response came, signalling that Electabuzz would indeed stay up to talk to Lucario.
The two elder-statesmen chatted for what seemed an eternity. Electabuzz would give his views and then listen to why Lucario either agreed or disagreed with them, taking his partner's opinion on board and with serious consideration. Both shared huge mutual respect for one another, and would do anything for the other.
"That direction. There is a being. I sense hostility. We must move towards them to protect the others." Lucario said suddenly, picking up something in the darkness.
"Electabuzz." Replied his companion.
They rose noiselessly to their feet, and walked softly towards where Lucario had sensed a presence. Electabuzz felt tension from Lucario, and he braced himself for anything.
A muffled whisper was heard and Lucario's ears sprang up. He stood prepared for an encounter, although nothing came to him as yet. Electabuzz flung out his arm from as back as he could to give more power to thunderpunch he directed at the opponent before it could strike Lucario.
"Thanks." Conveyed Lucario in relief.
"Mistake number one, gentlemen," A sadistic, vicious voice rang in the air around them. "He doesn't like to be touched."
Electabuzz felt a fear around his partner, and suddenly realised who the voice belonged to.
The large pokemon got to it's feet, a red streak on it's head. The Kabutops stood aggressively, awaiting an order from his master.
"Where are your partners?" The crazed voice exploded.
"Electabuzz!" Bellowed Electabuzz, declining to give any invitation.
"Lucario, you are more civilised than this brute. I know so. Where are they?" The trainer stepped forward and Lucario saw the same stature of man as he had seen on the video, confirming this was indeed Sebastian.
"Unfortunately for you, we are but a distraction. They have gone to the Indigo Plateau, in the hope that they will win in the Pokemon Battle Arena." Lucario replied.
"Hmmm." Sebastian considered the answer.
Kabutops slowly shifted.
"Perhaps. However, Lucario, I am under my orders. Kabutops, eradicate the opposition." His order was delivered calmly, as if it were an everyday thing.
The Kabutops jerked forward, swinging it's razor-bladed arms at Lucario. Electabuzz and Lucario split.
"Get the others and run, Electabuzz! Go!" Order Lucario whilst dodging the attacks of Kabutops.
Normally Electabuzz would've listened, but this was his blood-brother, and he knew what he had to do.
Lucario delivered an aura sphere right to the cranium of the demented Kabutops, which did little or no damage at all. Electabuzz dived straight in and barged Kabutops away from Lucario.
"Electabuzz!" Shouted the wise pokemon, ordering Lucario to stand back.
"As you wish, I shall be here if it gets too much." Lucario replied, shocked by his friend's uncommon anger and leadership.
"You meddle with Kabutops and I? You are a fool!" Sebastian hissed. "Kabutops, break him."
Kabutops began his attack spree again, swiping at Electabuzz. However, Electabuzz dodged the shots and connected with a good Thunderpunch to the mid-section of Kabutops. He snarled, showing he was ready.
Kabutops lunged at him, Sebastian issuing inaudible orders to his violent pokemon. Electabuzz danced away from the attacks elegantly, smiling as if he enjoyed being in the heat of battled. He directed a Thunderbolt towards Shellfish pokemon, which Kabutops dodged. It was now, in the bright moonlight, that Electabuzz noticed the red marking had become a lot more defined upon the brown skin of Kabutops.
"Ahh, you have seen it," Laughed Sebastian "In that case, let 'em have it Kabutops! Reveal your true power!"
Lucario and Electabuzz exchanged a glance of uneasiness.
Kabutops stood still and then howled into the air. The pupils of it's enraged eyes disappeared, leaving just the white's of the eyes visible. It snarled and growled in anger and what appeared to be pain.
Lucario threw an aura sphere at the twisted pokemon, but red electricity seemed to neutralise the attack. Lucario gulped.
"Any ideas?" Lucario asked Electabuzz, a twinge of fear in his mind.
Electabuzz did not answer, but he pointed subtlely towards the others. Lucario shook his head.
"Not yet. That is a last resort." Lucario said in desperation to find an alternative.
The Kabutops now screeched again, grabbing the attention of the two pokemon once again.
It's usually slender body had become even more muscled, and the blades Kabutops possessed for arms glinted more than ever. And at the tip of each blade sat a red aura ball with an electrical field fizzing around it.
Electabuzz nodded to Lucario, signalling he had to go. Lucario stared at his partner.
"My brother, I do this with a heavy heart. I wouldn't leave you if you didn't want me to, and I know we shall meet soon. I fear for you, I'm not sure this pokemon is beatable. Are you sure you can survive?" Lucario said, tears in his eyes.
"Electabuzz." Electabuzz knew what he'd said was wrong. He had a feeling that his end was near.
"Then I shall go, and I pray to God you are right. You have been like family to me at times, and you are my best friend. Farewell, my brother." And with that, Lucario charged off into the distance.
"Kabutops, catch him!" Sebastian snarled.
Electabuzz stood in front of Kabutops. He clenched his fists.
"Electabuzz!" Growled Electabuzz, as he leapt towards Kabutops.
"This ends now." Said Sebastian plaintitively.
Lucario ran faster than he had ever done before, tears streaming down his face. Could this really be the end for his partnership with Electabuzz? He woke everyone up, explained the situation and they grabbed whatever they could and ran. Suki let Absol out of it's pokeball and rode with Gible. Gary sat atop Arcanine with James and Lucario ran on foot. He looked back to where Electabuzz was fighting, and saw flashes of brilliant colours erupt into the sky.
"Lucario, how will we know if he is alive?" Shouted Suki.
Lucario did not respond.
"Lucario! Lucario!" Suki screamed, but Lucario wasn't listening. He made his mind up.
"Gary, you're in charge." He stated.
"Why?" Gary called over the now howling winds.
"Because my brother needs me."
--------------End of Chapter Eight----------

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Pokemon the Black list

Chapter Nine: Inner Power Revealed!

"Lucario!Lucario!" Suki cried.
Lucario still did not respond to Suki, he only wanted to help is brother.
"Gible"! "Wake up Gible"! "We need to help Lucario"! Said Suki
"Gib"? Said Gible worn out and tired.
"C'mon Gible this is the time to prove ouselves"! Pleaded Suki.
Gible! He said excited at his oppurtunity.
"Absol". "Gallade"! "Come out we have to help"!
The four went outside to see the battle just to see Lucario getting beaten by these brute Kabutops.
Electabuzz my brother i have come back to help you in your time of need. Said Lucario
"Elec" Grunted the battered up Electabuzz.
The twosome combined their attacks.
"Electric Bone Rush"! Yelled Lucario.
"Paralyzing Close Combat"! Yelled Lucario again.
With this the Kabutops were not just scratched they were severly damaged.
GRRRRRRRRRR! Sebastian bellowed.
YOU INFERIORS SHALL NOT DEFEAT US, WE ARE ULTIMATE!!!!!!!!!! Screamed Sebastian with all his might.
Come Salamence lets make quick work of these inferiors! exclaimed Sebastian. And so the trio of Salamence burst out of the pokeballs.We must take evasive manuevers Electabuzz! Said Lucario.
"Elec". said the Electabuzz agreeably.
And with that they past Suki and asked her what she thought she was doing.
"I'm here to help"! exclaimed Suki
But these are brutes they are like invincible pokemons not normal at all. Said Lucario.
"You said yourself that i would one day save the world and that thats what i came here to do". Insisted Suki.
Yes but-. Lucario was interrupted.
But nothing Lucario i came to help and thats just what i'll do. Said Suki.
As you wish young Suki. Said Lucario approvingly.
"Fine. Guys lets go save the world! Exclaimed Suki.
Gallade!Gible!Absol!. Said the three pokemon in excitement.
C'mon Lucario we'll all defeat them i know i cant do it alone. Said Suki.
Ok young savior. Said lucario pleased by her confidence.
And so they all went into battle as a union; a team.
Absol and Gallade combined their attacks.
Absols Dark Pulse and Gallade's Psycho Cut.
Malicious Phychic Cut!!!! Commanded Suki.
The Salamence were held in place but they still launched attacks like Dragon Rage.
With this the battered up Lucario and Electabuzz were hit numerous times rendering them fainted.
Gible!!! Do something use your Draco Meteor or something just do something!!!!! UGHH! Your so lazy Gible i know u can be strong but your so lazy! Suki Cried.

"Gib". said Gible apoplogetically.
"Cant you see their dying, their putting themselves in danger for the world now put your part into this"!
GIBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!! Bellowed the inspired Gible.
With this encouragement Suki was giving him and the love she shares with him, Gible felt compelled to help and so he went through a change something called. EVOLUTION.
Now Gible is no longer himself he is a Gabite with more power and capabilites.

GABBB!!!!!!! Roared the new Gabite.
Now! Use Draco Meteor while you still have a chance, Absol and Gallade cant keep them suspended in mid-air forever! Said Suki.
GABITEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roared Gabite as he launched a dozen giant Draco Meteors.

The barrage had hit the Salamence full force.

Good hit Gabite i knew you could be strong. Said Suki with pride.

With that the trio of Salamence smashed into the ground.
GRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Yelled Sebastian.
How could this be they are inferior to me H-h-how!!!!!he exclaimed
and with that he disappeared into a dark corridor.

Y-y-young Suki this may be farewell. Coughed Lucario
N-n-noooo!. I wont let you go. said Suki Teary eyed.
Gary! you know about pokemon what can we do!. exclaimed Suki.
Not much really but, Wait oh yeah Pidgeot carry the two to the pokemon center in Pewter City.

PIG! bawkd the pidgeot.

They should be fine now but we will have to see they were really baddl damaged by those brutes.

And hey i see your traning and love payed off. said Gary suprised

Yeah. Said Suki

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Pokemon The Black List

Chapter Ten: If You Cant Beat Them Join Them.

Our heroes traveled to
Pewter City to Join with their hurt comrades.
Lucario. Said Suki.
Gabite,Absol and Gallade are also healing up and getting a rest i think battling brute overpowered pokemon takes alot out of someone. Said Suki.
I Would be tired as well. Said
Gary.
Well Suki i see your love and encouragement compelled Gible to evolve. Said Lucario.
Gab!. Said Gabite happily
What about Electabuzz is he okay? Asked Suki
Im sorry....Said Lucario
W-w-what n-n-no it cant be. Suki said.
Oh but it is Electabuzz isnt here anymore. Lucario said sadly
You mean he left. said suki teary.
Yes hes now. EVOLVED! said Lucario happily
How did he evolve? asked Suki and Gary.

Well turns out Sebastian dropped an electrizer when he fled and Electabuzz after a long decision from embrassment from being defeated by those brute Kabutops he decided he needed to become stronger and that if that meant evolving that he would do it. Hes now training becoming stronger because he wants to try out his new power.

Wow! Thats great! I wanna go visit him let him train with my pokemon he should fare well against me i mean im just the one who beat sebastians trio of salamence butsince hes stronger he might be way stronger. so what is he now an Electivire like
Gary he has one. Said Suki.

Well can we go visit him where is he. Said Suki.

Yes hes at the electric elemental map at the Pokemon Battle Arena. Porygon-Z will take you to the cyberworld where Pokemon Battle Arena is located once there he will show you the electric map.

Thanks. But where is Porygon-Z? Asked Suki

Hmmm..... Thats the question he was supposedly kidnapped by Stefan the ultimate trainer. Said Lucario

S-s-Stefan. But hes so cool and nice. Said Suki disappointed.

But lucky for you i know where Stefan is. Said Lucario.

Good. Where? Asked Suki.

In the Battle Frontier. Lucario Said

Well then i guess ill just ask the Fearow to take you there and i will go on my Pidgeot or is that a problem would u rather go on ash's Lapras by sea. Said Gary

Well which is faster Gary i think that going by sea is safer considering that the Salamence might be in the air searching plus the fact that the Fearow might get tired or a flight to Sinnoh since we are in Kanto. Said Suki.

Suki you are starting to act like a true pokemon trainer and i do agree with you. Said Lucario.

I think your'e right as well. I'll call the Lapras mine and ash's. Said Gary.

-------------------------------Back at the Electric Map-----------------------------

Well Electivire has led a 20 match streak here at Pokemon Battle Arena now for his next challenger, Stefan the ultimate trainer.

Elec! Electivire said suprised as if he knew stefan somehow traveled here from the Battle Frontier.

Stefan entered the room and a pulse of immense power was felt in the ambient.

Go! Golem lets wipe the floor with him hes just one pokemon. Said Stefan

Gol! exclaimed Golem.

Use Earthquake and make him hurt and feel the pain!

The room shook almost as if the whole world was shaking.

The room is collapsing maniacally. Said the Announcer.

The rubble crashed onto Electivire and he fainted.

And the Silver haired boy somehow dissapeared out of the arena

-------------------------------Back at sea With Lapras-----------------------------

C'mon Lapras go faster i've sensed a disturbance with Electivire's healthwith my empathy link i have with him. Said Lucario.

Empathy Link? Whats that? Asked Suki.

Its when you link youre feelings and senses with another person so right now I am feeling immense pain. Ugh.. Grunted Lucario.

You think u can make one for me and Gabite. Asked Suki

No. You have to feel in synch with the other person dont think your synched in due time you might. Either way if he faints you faint and if he dies.... Lucario stoppped.

I die...? Said Suki

Exactly. Said Lucario

But i dont think that i would be so reckless as to let him die. Said Lucario.

Just dont be overconfident. said lucario

Well we're here at the Battle Frontier. Said Suki.

Up there on the hill who is that. Is that Stefan! Lucario asked puzzled.

Lets go get Porygon Z back! Exclaimed Suki

They encountered Stefan in a sorrounded fashion so he could not run off with the Porygon-Z.

So Stefan. Said Suki

You are a theif wow i cant believe i used to admire you but your'e nothing unlike the Black List. Said Suki

Well i dont like them either but i work with them as friendly rivals sometimes.Said Stefan

Well ill battle you see how good you really are maybe ill lose maybe ill win but heres a deal if you win ill give you all my pokemon but if I win you have to give me Porygon-Z back.

Very good i accept your challenge. Said Stefan

But i only have my Golem with me. Said Stefan.

Fine i shall use my Gallade.

HAHA!!!! I've finnally found you pests!!!!!! This time i will be rid of you once and for all. Bellowed Sebastian riding on a Salamence his trio again.

You sure about that Sebastian! Yelled Suki

Ok then I beat you once i can do it again. Said Suki

Gabite! Come on out! Said Suki

Gabite!!! He roared as he burst out of his pokeball.

Gabite do your thing! Use Draco Meteor! Screamed Suki.

GRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! He Roared as he launched about 100 Giant Draco Meteors.

Their power levels have decreased to absolutely nothing meaning that they have ceased to exist in this world because Gabite has damaged them once before they havent had enough time to recover and he is so strong. Said Lucario

Hear that Gabite we did it we got rid of them! Said Suki proud.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! bellowed Sebastian angrily

How can this happen!!!!!!He screamed

And with that he disappeared.

Well you ready Stefan. For our battle. Said Suki.

Yes. i most certaintly am. Said Suki.

Okay then. Said Suki.

Gallade! Come out! Exclaimed Suki.

Okay Stefan here goes. Gallade use Psychic and Close Combat.

The Psychic powered punches and kicks severely damaged the Golem.

Wa-wa-what i didnt even get to attack. Stefan Said.

Well you owe me a Porygon-Z.

Yes i do. Said Stefan.

Um if you dont mind would it be okay if I joined you guys.Said Stefan

What do you say Lucario you think we should let him come with us to stop The Black List.

The more help the better.

Back