• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Well it's said to have No guard just like it's pre-evolution. Besides it's type combo isn't as good as we thought it'll be due to the type chart changes recently announced...it'll be weak against Ghost, Dark, and Ground...still pretty nice but not as good as one weakness (with the chance of getting rid of it)
Yeah i totally forgot that.Right. Still a decent pokemon i would say. It will be interesting to see if it has a third and final evolution though. Maybe with a shield or something. Whatever it is i hope it's not Triblade :P^_^

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Yeah i totally forgot that.Right. Still a decent pokemon i would say. It will be interesting to see if it has a third and final evolution though. Maybe with a shield or something. Whatever it is i hope it's not Triblade :P^_^
Lol hopefully not...maybe it'll be Trisword (which can be taken from Kris (a kind of sword/ knive) trio, and sword) :3 Plus Tris reminds me of the french word Triste which means sad, and this being a ghost Pokemon and ghosts usually feeding off emotions...plus soldiers dying on the battlefield will make the weapon sad (as it's empathatic) which will make sense.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Maybe the Battle Subway will return like how the Battle Tower appeared in both RS and DP...

A tower or subway replacement are likely, frontier doesn't appear until second set of games. Its usually just additional content to keep the player entertained after playing through the same story again. So I don't expect a Battle Frontier for Kalos to appear.

Years
A tower or subway replacement are likely, frontier doesn't appear until second set of games. Its usually just additional content to keep the player entertained after playing through the same story again. So I don't expect a Battle Frontier for Kalos to appear.
Well third version as thus far B2W2 is the only second set and it didn't have one, it did have the PWT though.

So we'll proably be stuck with the same sort of tower/subway like we've been for the past three generations as you said.

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2019
Lol hopefully not...maybe it'll be Trisword (which can be taken from Kris (a kind of sword/ knive) trio, and sword) :3 Plus Tris reminds me of the french word Triste which means sad, and this being a ghost Pokemon and ghosts usually feeding off emotions...plus soldiers dying on the battlefield will make the weapon sad (as it's empathatic) which will make sense.
That sounds pretty awesome.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Well third version as thus far B2W2 is the only second set and it didn't have one, it did have the PWT though.

So we'll proably be stuck with the same sort of tower/subway like we've been for the past three generations as you said.

By second set, I was referring to both Remakes and Third versions. Didn't really count B2W2 since they are a different set of games existing in the same generation making Gen 5 the only generation thus far with 2 completely separate sets of games. We have our initial set which are the start of the generation and the second set which tends to fill in the gap between initial sets.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Another new pokemon?

A guy from pokebeach has spotted on the english commercial number 2 at about 0:08 what appeaars a new pokemon. it is grey aaaand... well my eyes must be on something but it sure does look like a koala bear(aint that how you spell it?). Anyway here is the screen shot they took. man them guys have sharp eyes lmao and gamefreak sure does love to tease us

new-gray-pokemon-cu.jpg

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
I can't find that in the video? Unless I am blind or am looking at the wrong video then I assuming it's fake.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Yeah someone named manutdrule pointed it out yesterday in the rumor thread. To me it looks like a ghost type pokemon.

SkyRyder

'That Guy'
Years
I suck at stopping videos to look for specific frames, but it can definitely be spotted somewhere between 0:06 and 0:08 from the trailer.

Obviously it doesn't look like something we are aware of, therefore it's most likely a new Pokemon. Whatever it is, I'm not sure.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Those two do look like koalas, don't they? They're pretty adorable. Because of their shape and size, they remind me a lot about Teddiursa. I think they will most likely turn out to be normal-type Pokémon, since their body color is gray. I'm expecting their evolutions to look kind of like an marsupial lion, an animal that lived in Australia more than forty-six thousand years ago. According to Wikipedia, marsupial lions are related to koalas very closely. d:

Years
here you go. the second usa commercial lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KBlBWznWq44

EDIT:oh and while I am on this thread does anyone know exactly where on tumblr is the two "final evos" that were showned(which sound fake lol). I want to see them still though

Someone posted it in a different thread but is this the one you were talking about ?
11902.jpg

I'm like 80% sure I've seen Froakie's final stage somewhere a long time ago, before Frogadier was released...

I really like these final stages though! Fennekin's final stage looks downright epic!!! :3 I hope when Braixen evolves it looks something like this leans more towards a unisex look but still keeps a cool posture. Also, if the staff was longer it'd be more appealing too..BUT IT MOST KEEP THE FUR CAPE!!

Froakie's final is okay, I like the colour but he looks a little stiff.

But yeah this is most likely fake due to the fact they look too small to be final starters. EVERY final stage starters are really big or tall, whereas these guys look like those small powerhouse (e.g. Lucario, Breloom, Eeveelutions etc.)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Froakie's final stage design doesn't look too bad. If it actually does turn out to look like this, then I would have no complains. xD I'd be quite happy with it. As for Fennekin's final evolution, it looks a little too similar to its second-stage evo. I think it would've looked better if it was a little bulkier, and its eyes should've been a little wider, maybe.

Years
Someone posted it in a different thread but is this the one you were talking about ?
11902.jpg

I'm like 80% sure I've seen Froakie's final stage somewhere a long time ago, before Frogadier was released...

I really like these final stages though! Fennekin's final stage looks downright epic!!! :3 I hope when Braixen evolves it looks something like this leans more towards a unisex look but still keeps a cool posture. Also, if the staff was longer it'd be more appealing too..BUT IT MOST KEEP THE FUR CAPE!!

But yeah this is most likely fake due to the fact they look too small to be final starters. EVERY final stage starters are really big or tall, whereas these guys look like those small powerhouse (e.g. Lucario, Breloom, Eeveelutions etc.)
Inferape is around 3'6, I wouldn't count him big or tall.
Also both froakie and fennekin seems like they won't be too big or tall, I exept them to be around the trainer height.

Years
Hoenn's starters weren't very bulky looking either. Interestingly they were all bipedal (if one count's swampert hands as not being on the ground) too. So it's possible...like Chespin's final will be the bulkiest and biggest looking. Now I do think these two may be fake...I do like them though.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
11902.jpg

yep this is what I was talking about and whoaaaaah. how is this fake? this looks almost too legit to me. lol. braixen evo your looking amazing.
EDIT:That koala bear
original.jpg

Last edited:
Years
There is some speculation that the gray pokemon could be espurr, not sure if a gray kitten is what I had in mind. Also, the latest pokebeach leak states that espurr is mostly white with blue accents. Though the shape of the pokemon is similar to the Meowstick line. I hope though that it is not Espurr, for two reasons. Espurr should not be gray, and I would love a koala. It also looks vaguely like a bunnelby evo, but I don't anticipate it will have a pre-evolution.

So, I found an image that is pretty good for 4Chan. haha
If it was posted somewhere else, I would be all over it, but I remain very skeptical that it is real, even though I kinda like it and it does appear like an official pokemon. Let me know what you think. Heck, maybe this is that new gray pokemon, or an evolution of it. Again, I am doubtful that any legitimate leak would be initiated on 4chan.

1380158905557.jpg

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
yep this is what I was talking about and whoaaaaah. how is this fake? this looks almost too legit to me. lol. braixen evo your looking amazing.
EDIT:That koala bear
original.jpg

Lack of Chespin line in there is a glaring offense against it being legit. I can't see them showing two and not the third.

Art work wise, doesn't really look up to normal quality as it should.

I really don't like the final evolution for Fennekin. Braixen already looks like a Magical Girl reject...this thing is like...worse if that's even possible. Even though I love Frogideir and Froakie, that last form is just so plain. Not saying they are fake, just saying they don't look like they are real.

Back