• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Finally sinking my teeth into deus ex mankind divided after getting a replacement ps4 controller.

Shiny-Totodile

Totodile!
Years
Finally sinking my teeth into deus ex mankind divided after getting a replacement ps4 controller.

I liked that one but not nearly as much as Human Revolution, and it doesn't touch the original. At least in my opinion. Still a great game.

Just finished Uncharted: The Lost Legacy. Need to get Horizon back from a friend so I can finish it....

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 6, 2021
I'm currently playing some Destiny 2 on PC. Haven't played a shooter in ages and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Last edited:

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
Fate/Grand Order, Destiny 2 PC, WoW
Occasionally various assorted other stuff. If VNs count, I'll be reading Little Busters! once it comes out next week.

pkmin3033

Mostly Mario Odyssey, which I'm taking my time with - it has to last me at least a week, after all. Just cleared the Lake Kingdom, which I think I did out of order, given how small it was compared to the Wooded Kingdom. Doing a fair bit of exploration as I go, but as you need to clear the main story before you can unlock every Moon, I'm mostly just going for the regional coins and then moving on after that. I explore the level thoroughly and unlock a fair few Moons that way, and don't get TOO fed up with it.

Although I've started a new playthrough of Dishonored, now that I finally have Fate/Extella's platinum trophy. Just going to go through the story of the games and the DLC I've not played yet before I get Death of the Outsider next week...and because I want something relatively fun and easygoing right now. Can't decide what I want to plat next at the moment and focused mostly on Odyssey anyway...

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
Years
Playing Yo-Kai Watch: Psychic Specters in anticipation for UM. I'm having more fun with it then I had expected, which is nice. It does have flaws, but as a newbie to the series, I can work with them. Just wish I could get Sailornyan, haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Spent pretty much the entire week playing Fire Emblem Warriors. I have to say, I liked it a lot more than Hyrule Warriors. Only minor complaint I had was that in comparison to the other games of the FE series, Fates was definitely overrepresented. Still fun to play characters, though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
So I started watching Orange is the New Black recently, and that just really got me in the mood for some Prison Architect, and I ended up making this
Spoiler:

It's still a work in progress, I have about half of the large map filled out. Might expand my lands too, it's been doing reasonably well. Had a bit of an issue with prisoners shanking each other in the showers but it's all good now.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Wiped my save file in Hyrule Warriors Legends and started again...despite the fact that I've got Fire Emblem Warriors for the Switch next week, I'm really in the mood for it right now. Going to try and fully complete it (unlock all in-game achievements, max every character, all Skulltula tokens, all adventure maps, etc.) as a (very) long-term project in-between games. Maybe a stage or two a day. Hero-heavy roster aside - still bitter about the lack of Onox, Veran, and Vaati - it's probably my favourite Warriors title.

...did I mention dual crossbow Linkle is the best character? Her combos...holycrap, she's a killing machine.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
All the Shadow of War videos out have me playing Shadow of Mordor again. Saves me splashing another ?60 :x.

Years
Playing Resident Evil Revelations.. I really hate fighting in the bilge man.. I like when girls cling to me but not these grotesque creatures that are made invulnerable as soon as they re-enter the water. Also trying to S-rank Raid mode.
I'm also playing MH4U because relic hunting. Trying to find some OP relics but RNGesus... *sigh*

While in Pokemon Moon I'm trying to get a HA Geodude in a beast ball. Cuz BB ftw people!

Last edited:
Years
I traded DS games with a friend today. I gave him New Super Mario Bros. for his copy of Animal Crossing: Wild World. So I'm playing that. I've only played a little bit of any Animal Crossing game before now, so I made a silly mistake in the cab at the start and accidentally named my town School.

Years
Being the stereotypical Canadian that I am, I've been playing a lot of NHL 18 lately. Should really be playing some new stuff on my Vita or 3DS, but the digital ice rink keeps calling my name.

Back