• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Your banned for mentioning team rocket along with dancing with a Marshtomp while doing the hula with a Sudowoodo named Whitney and having the letter S which stands for Seviper which is a mean pokemon in your siggy!

Did I also mention you ate Jasmine. Oh noes! Jaaaaasmine!

BANNED!!!

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Your banned for mentioning team rocket along with dancing with a Marshtomp while doing the hula with a Sudowoodo named Whitney and having the letter S which stands for Seviper which is a mean pokemon in your siggy!

Did I also mention you ate Jasmine. Oh noes! Jaaaaasmine!

BANNED!!!

what on earth was that all about? BANNED!!!!!!!!

Also I ban the beast for banning me for being team rockets emo! that is discrimination I should sue you lol

Sexycheese

Bye :)
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 6, 2009
Banned for having Tropius. (If someone bans me for liking flareon I will gnaw at your arm like a ratata.)

Banned for liking flareon HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!

(That looks seriously messed up but what the hell....)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
Years
  • Age 92
  • Seen Mar 23, 2023
You're banned because alakazam disapproves of your non-pokemon banning reason.

Back