• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Hoenn White 2 - The sequel to R/S/E

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingDrapion

dual-type Poison/Dark Pokémon.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Pokémon Hoenn White 2

The sequel to Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald

Created by KingDrapion
-​

Hack Details:
Last Update: 25/05/13

The Plot:

Features:
> Difficulty is increased drastically. Gym leaders as well as trainers will certainly test your skills as a Pokemon trainer!
> Remixed Hoenn Themes. Listen to your favourite Hoenn themes and be hit with nostalgia.
> Edited Pokémon Stats and abilities (For balancing reasons). Now you can choose your favourite Pokemon and not worry about its stats!
> Edited Pokémon Move Sets. The move sets for Pokemon are similar to those in Drayano's Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2.
> Revamped Hoenn sprites. See the beauty of animated Hoenn sprites.
> Challenge the Hoenn Gym leaders (Like you can in Drayano's Blaze B2 Volt W2). A bonus feature of the hack, the Hoenn Gym leaders are much harder than the Unova leaders.
> Old faces: Hoenn people will be put into the game (Only in complete version). Have a more Hoenn experience by seeing revamped Hoenn people that appeared in R/S/E.

Progress:
Wild Pokémon Edits: 70%
Trainer Pokémon Edits: 70%
Overall Progress: 82%

Media:

Download Beta 2.2:

Recommended Emulator:

FAQ:
4. Will you make it so Team Magma is evil in another hack? No
5. Will you change the main characters? Possibly – It is not my main priority yet though.
6. When is the next/full release? When I finish it.
7. Who made the Team Aqua Sprites? I did, do you like them?
8. Why is Brendan the Gym leader and not Rival? Read the story.
9. Why is Hugh still the rival? I like Hugh as a rival.
10. Will you edit the maps? No, way too hard at the moment.

Credits:
PKMNRemixStudio – For remixed Hoenn themes
TheCoolMuffins – For Beta testing, finding errors and giving me recommendations

Bugs:
Music errors – Due to be some

Remember, this is not a REMAKE, it is a SEQUEL!​

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
This looks good! I like how you've created a sequel from your original hack, I'll definitely try this out.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
A remake would be awesome but your sequel is still great though. So does that mean that you only included Team Aqua, not Team Magma?
I like the Aqua Sprite, apart from their face which reminds me too much of Team Plasma. Otherwise pretty good, I may try it out.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
A remake would be awesome but your sequel is still great though. So does that mean that you only included Team Aqua, not Team Magma?
I like the Aqua Sprite, apart from their face which reminds me too much of Team Plasma. Otherwise pretty good, I may try it out.

Team Magma is in it, they replace the old Team Plasma. If you read the plot I explained this.

This looks good! I like how you've created a sequel from your original hack, I'll definitely try this out.

Thanks! I put a lot of effort into this, so hope you like it

Last edited:

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
This is the best white 2 hack in my opinion. I'll play it for sure and i will leave feedback.

AmazingCharizard

Pokemon Rocket Strike creator
Years
Team Magma is in it, they replace the old Team Plasma. If you read the plot I explained this.

Thanks! I put a lot of effort into this, so hope you like it

Ah, right. Well I usually don´t read them since that would ruin the fun but thanks for the answer.
BTW: Are you planning to change the maps?

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Ah, right. Well I usually don´t read them since that would ruin the fun but thanks for the answer.
BTW: Are you planning to change the maps?

Haha lol. I know that you dont like to read the story, but I explained everything there - Including the answer to your question. Well to answer it, no, I'm not changing maps. It is way too hard at the moment and I dont have the skill for it yet.

Michielleus

That random guy
Years
In Hoenn white, brendan replaced Cheren. Since this is the sequel, Brendan will still replace Cheren. From the screenshots it seems like Hugh is still the rival. (why not Wally?)

Anyway, great hack again KD! Keep it up!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Sorry, but whatever happened to the new pokedex? I would like you to reupload it please.

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Why did you made Brendan a gym leader?It should have been Rival.

Brendan's character contrasts too much with Hugh's character. Brendan plays a significant role anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Sorry, but whatever happened to the new pokedex? I would like you to reupload it please.

I lost it, but Ill work on a new one soon.

In Hoenn white, brendan replaced Cheren. Since this is the sequel, Brendan will still replace Cheren. From the screenshots it seems like Hugh is still the rival. (why not Wally?)

Anyway, great hack again KD! Keep it up!

I like Hugh as a rival so I kept him. Wally may replace N instead.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Great hack! I noticed a few errors in trainer data, and there happened to be a wild Vanillite in Route 6. How did you edit the music? I'm trying to switch music in a different ROM, but I can't manage to do so.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Really nice work. Do you have plans to change look main character?

And tell me something. What do you use, to change starter pokemons?

KingDrapion

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
Great hack! I noticed a few errors in trainer data, and there happened to be a wild Vanillite in Route 6. How did you edit the music? I'm trying to switch music in a different ROM, but I can't manage to do so.

If you read the introduction at the start, I stated that there would be non Hoenn Pokemon in the hack as well. I edited the music by looping the MIDI with Anvil Studio then converting with the latest midi2sseq then inserted with Tinke.

Really nice work. Do you have plans to change look main character?

And tell me something. What do you use, to change starter pokemons?

Im not going to change the main characters, but I may recolour him/her.
I hex edited to change the starter pokemon. There was a tut on project pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back