• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survey: Did you create your account for ROM Hacking?

lhabcuanime

LhabxJhieL
Years
I Create my Account .. 'YES' To make my own Hack ,and of course for playing other Rom Hacks ,and This PC is very useful to make a Hack b'cuz Pc have a Toturials and Tools .. that's why its easy to make your own :))

I didn't make my account for ROM hacking. ROM hacking was something pokecommunity introduced me to. I have found some of the coolest ROMs on here from very talented developers.

I follow you on tumblr .. follow me too :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
i made this account -_- 5 minutes ago to ask one thing :( how the heck do u edit pokedex habitats please someone gimme a guide :'(

Hackode007

TQ Supremacy
Years
Yeah I also made my account to post my hack but didn't post it because it was very bad(trying to make it good lol).
And yes, is posting after months(even years) is crime on PC? Sorry if I did a crime.

Aryan 10

Battle Legend
Years
Just for some help with Rom Hacking and nothin' else.
Still not interested in other things of PokeCommunity (whatever)
I just wanna make an rom hack coz' it's my hobby.

PokeCommunity is a great place.

By the way, this is an extremely old (revived) thread, just noticed
so @Hackode007 Don't Revive Extremely Old Threads :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I've created just to post my ongoing hackrom, and now I'm trying to get 5 posts so I can post the link for the download.

So thank you for this thread :D

Delta231

A noob
Years
I had created the account for downloading Pokemon Adventure Red and yeah, I got myself into rom hacking. :-)

Years
Well, primarily, yeah, but it's also nice to have a community of fellow Pokémon fans to talk to about the series!

I haven't really been here actively for all that long, but I've enjoyed the time I have been here quite a bit!~

I look forward to my continued participation in this community, both as a hacking resource and as, well, a community for Pokémon fans~

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I didn't make my account for Rom Hacking, but it's how I discovered the website.

Last edited:
Back