• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Darn right its real artistic discussion. Here's my imaginary masterpiece which you can see below. Just because there's nothing there doesn't mean its not there! Use your imagination.

I wish I had some artistic talent :/ Not sure what I'd draw or paint though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I believe anyone can learn how to draw! All you have to do is try. :)

Years
Just keep trying and crying until something works; usually its the combination of the two

ムンナ

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 7, 2023
I'd like to request a sig and avatar set of munna if possible.

Thanks ムンナ

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
^Already taken care of, friend. :)

Moving this along to somewhere it'll get posts tho, lol. RIP art studio!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
You know I haven't done a Trade in the roughly 20 years I've had Yellow version(excluding ingame trades that is). I'm pathetic I know since I had friends with Red/Blue.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Just noticed this is in Previous Generations(bad Code...) so which Generation in 1-6 is your favorite? Yellow for me.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
While this is here in Previous Gens I'll just throw out there that I could still use some help writing the FAQ thing

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
While this is here in Previous Gens I'll just throw out there that I could still use some help writing the FAQ thing

Got to advertise harder than that. This is how you advertise:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I like that you like Hoenn. I also like Hoenn.

Which verison do you like more? RSE or ORAS? I would say that both have their moments, but I prefer RSE because ORAS changed Mauville City to that abomination and had other unnecessary changes.
I still have hardly played ORAS so I can't say! I played Ruby 20398409 hours.

Years

That reminds me, I still need to PM you that Unova starters contribution I was supposed to do. So much research I have to do, with looking up movesets and whatnot. I'm probably one of the only notable experts on 5th Gen, so that's why I feel I have to lend a hand.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
That reminds me, I still need to PM you that Unova starters contribution I was supposed to do. So much research I have to do, with looking up movesets and whatnot. I'm probably one of the only notable experts on 5th Gen, so that's why I feel I have to lend a hand.
Yeah whenever you can send me that stuff, that'd be great

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2019
Woah! The wandering thread!!
I've not seen this in ages!

I also do not have a switch.
A problem I wish to soon rectify!

Back