• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Atlantis Arising [M]

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Also keep in mind that Ichiro is from New Zealand and says things weird. d:

I say "Kee-rihn" because that's how the name is pronounced here (I have a cousin called Kieran though I think it may be Keiran.

Kerin from Years of Lies is pronouced as its read though, "Keh-rin". XD

Oakley is pretty straight forward. "Oak-lee". Same with most of my other characters. "Deh-von" and "Ee-mill" or "Ee-mill-ee-oh" and "At-ee-cuss" and "Nah-tahl-ee-ah". d:

EDIT: omg ichiro you make michael so WHINY

Yeah, if it was spelled Keiran I probably would have gotten it. XD Amazing how much the placement of two letters can change something!

Edit: Speaking of Jeremy. Why does everyone hate him!? DX He's so nice!

Uh... I don't think anyone has a problem pronouncing Jericho's name, but if they do it's "Jair-ri-ko" (I'm pretty sure that's a good way of putting it (I'm not good with pronunciation keys. >.>)) and his last name is "HI-koh". Hopefully that clears things up if anyone was confused. XD

And Michael IS whiny. I'm sorry, but he's my least favorite character. XD I hate reading his posts.

I think out of the two of us, I'll be much more curious than Jeri. All of these hints and clues will come up and he'll probably just blow it all off. Then at the big climax he'll be the only one who didn't realize what was going on. XD Probably because he's not going to care until then.

Edit: And speaking of Jeremy, why does everyone hate him!? DX He's so nice!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
That's a good point Kiklion, who are everyone's favourite and also disliked characters?

Well as I stated, Jeremy is one of my favourite, as for main characters, probably, (this is hard since I don't want to seem biased at all) Helena, she seems quite interesting.

As for my disliked, Michael, even though he is my own character, I really dislike him, the other would have to be Kieran since he does act like a pr*ck.

EDIT: I usually pronounce Jericho as "JEER-ri-ko" hahahahaha

Kikpanther

Years
As previously stated, Michael is my least favorite. As for my first... I don't actually know. >.O I'd have to say it's between Jeremy, Leon, and Atticus.

I like reading Jeremy's posts, Leon always gives me something to be mad at him for or make a comment about, and Atticus... Well he's just one cool dude. XD

I like Nikolai too, but mostly because his power is pretty awesome. u_u It also seems like it has a huge disadvantage to it, though. I mean... The internet can get PRETTY annoying.

Oo! o.o Well, I'm glad I helped someone. XD I think if he heard you say it like that he'd punch you. :X Or at least get really, really mad. And speaking of his name, so far everyone has called him Jericho. :B I need him to get mad at someone. He really doesn't like his name. XD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well if you talk about NPCs, I probably like the Directive the best. I wonder why...

My favorite RPer character based on power is probably Christian. But in terms of personality, I really like Jericho. I'm looking forward to the interactions with Leon. They're similar in a few ways, but also quite different, too. Still, should be interesting. Speaking of, I'll get a post up soon, perhaps tomorrow.

But really, basically all the characters in Atlantis are pretty great. There's a lot of different types of people around, and I can't wait to meet them!

Except Michael. F*** that guy. xD

The warden

I'm back!
Years
Just been typing out this theory...

Point:

Justin Oak's sister (half/step sister) is October Cater and his ex-girlfriend is Anabel Falkner.

Evidence:

"I have a sister, but she doesn't live here anymore. She's not very nice. And she did a not very nice thing to my... well, girlfriend at the time. Now my girlfriend isn't here either. And I miss them both. You know what the funny thing is though?"

"What?"

"Well, I've heard rumours about both of them and it's kind of funny, since they both seem to be in different organisations. I wish I didn't have to be against them."
Was going to reveal later, but its not that important so I can reveal now. First was October, she has been raised since a young age in the Syndicate, he father being a prominent member while Jeremy was recruited over a year ago.

Evaluation:

So we know that Justin has a sister and an ex-girlfriend who work for the other two organizations. His sister isn't a very nice person and being a relation of his would have an Atlantean power. He refers to her as a sister but maybe he is lying, doesn't know or doesn't care that she is only a half/step sister. This point isn't nessecary but it helps explain away some of the complications involved like why October's dad is a prominent member of the syndicate.

So as for Annie, she is disabled with currently no explanation, well as far back as I have checked. Also she has an Atlantean power and it increases her brain power. So far we don't know the capacities of October's power but I think it is within her...

Then I notice that there is a character named Rose Oak on the power list *Epic Face Palm*

As for characters I like and dislike.

Jeremy Kyle... No not that Jeremy Kyle(search it if you don't get the joke.) Call me biased but he is a really cool guy, with a good ability a frequently used one but a good one.

Then there's October, she is one scary b****. Seriously she could kill you with a single touch and it wouldn't be a quick death ever, not if she wanted to make you suffer.

I also agree with everyone who thinks Atticus is a cool guy. Oh and the Librarian, his cooking makes me wish I was on his side.

As for dislikes, no one at the moment. Even Moaning Michel hasn't annoyed me. But if
Kieran keeps up his plots I will start to hate him for being so manipulative.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Ahhh, my head explodes! That is an interesting Theory you have there, but unfortunately I am going to have to say, Rose Oak is actually the sister of Justin Oak, his girlfriend on the other hand, shall not be revealed yet. ;)

Also the funny thing is, I created Jeremy without knowing about the real world Jeremy Kyle, I'm pretty sure I only found out several weeks back. ahahahahaha

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Now everyone is just about to catch up, hopefully I shall get Adrian/Erika's post up tonight so that everyone can be ready to finish Day Two and get onto Day Three.

Kikpanther

Years
I remember the Annie thing. They said she didn't want to join the Syndicate and everyone wanted her. But she got injured in either crossfire or by members in the Syndicate after they killed her family or something. X)

I believe... Atticus had the information in one of his thought bubbles before or after he picked up Heleana. And if it wasn't Atticus, it was Natalia describing the dangers of indecision to Nikolai.

*SHRUG!* X)

Oh also. Is it okay if I change Jeri's Atlantean tat? >.> I don't like it anymore. I thought of a better one. X)

Kikpanther

Years
Thank you! I'll edit it in his bio.

Also, for the last post... Lack of inspiration there. XD I wasn't sure what to say! X)

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Oh by the way guys, I'd like re-extend my offer to join the Atlantis crew on Skype and Minecraft! XD

Add me for Skype (bassmaddy) and we'll exchange minecraft information from there!! :D

Kikpanther

Years
Uh... I'll have to think about that. I have a Skype account, but no Skype. >w> Heh, that and talking kind of makes me nervous. .w. Uh... Do you guys use cameras?

Oh, and I've never played minecraft.

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Uh... I'll have to think about that. I have a Skype account, but no Skype. >w> Heh, that and talking kind of makes me nervous. .w. Uh... Do you guys use cameras?

We do not use cameras, just mics (yes I am part of the skype crew, hence my limited activity here in the OOC X___X).

Minecraft is fun. You should get it.

Also, I will also join the Michael hate bandwagon. I didn't mind him earlier, but now he is just plain whiny. Reminds me of Anakin Skywalker from the Star Wars prequels.

As far my favorite character, I enjoy most of them a great deal so I can point out any particular one. Probably everyone in the AUP could be considered my "favorites."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022

Yes, yes, you must join us on Skype! My username is...well I don't really know what my username is but if you add Skymin, I'm sure you'll find us too. We have great talks involving a wide variety of topics.

Oh, and don't play minecraft, it's an evil game!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
Hahahaha, don't listen to SuperVegeta, he's just siily.

Feel free to add me on Skype too, my username is firelordyago.

EDIT: We also have an Atlantis Arising Facebook group, if people are keen.

Last edited:

Kikpanther

Years
Okay, well, I added you both! XD So hopefully I'll be around when you guys start conversing. :X

And I can't get minecraft! The game is like thirty bucks! XI

Back