• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Clamp. I really don't like Ghibli's works that much - they all feel pretty samey in my opinion.

Persona 5 or Final Fantasy XV?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I haven't played any of them. I pick Final Fantasy XV because I like the graphics.

Have a brother or have a sister?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
brother, I already have a very irritable, moody sister

Change your past or learn about your future?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
scuba diving, I get to see marine life, skydiving I see nothing except maybe a bird for a second and also I'll be wetting myself

Run a marathon or swim marathon?

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Singing, I'd look like an idiot but at least I'm not flailing about, which I would do since I don't know how to dance

24 hour sunlight or 24 hour darkness,

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Die and wander as a ghost so that I could watch over people.

Own a parakeet or own a mice

Years
Parakeet! They are gorgeous and smart and fun, teach them to talk. And they will live a long time to keep you company.

Sansa Stark or Araya Stark?

For non-thronies Sansa is the pretty, older sister who will climb the ladder of success. Araya is the tomboyish little sister and a loyal friend.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Breaking Bad, I haven't watched much but it has some actors I'm familiar with

Water or Fire?

Years
60s one hit wonder, at least I might make some money if I negotiated well-- the child star's parents are the ones profitting. Also the entertainment industry is a place that can shatter the souls of adults even. Sending the average boy or girl into a world that can be so shallow, critical and exploitative is really feeding them to the wolves. Let kids be kids while they still can.

A life with loveable Aladdin albeit on the street as a pickpocket or a life of luxury in the palace albeit as a sorceror with evil Jafar.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
A life with lovable Aladdin, even if it's on the streets, I don't make deals with criminals

Fight off Pennywise the Clown or fight off the creature from John Carpenter's The Thing?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back