• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Funniest Moment from a Video Game?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
(The premise of this is to share funny experiences in games).

So this wasn't even intentional, but in a game I was playing, a character was killed. Following his death was a funeral sequence. At some point during the dialogue, I realized I had control over my character. I was looking for the crying option, but accidentally hit the dance expression. So my character began flailing his legs and arms everywhere during the funeral.

I continued searching for the crying option, but this time, mistook it for the laughing expression. My character started giggling as loud as possible, and it accidentally made this cut scene way too funny.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
What game was this btw?

As for funny moments, I always recall the sims. where I courted most of my neighbors, invited them to a party at my place and then deleting the doors and trying to start a fire. That included my husband and his daughter, my ex wife.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
What game was this btw?

As for funny moments, I always recall the sims. where I courted most of my neighbors, invited them to a party at my place and then deleting the doors and trying to start a fire. That included my husband and his daughter, my ex wife.

The game was Fable II. When the expressions appeared at the bottom of the screen, I thought it was prompting my character to cry. They all look similar, and I accidentally caused him to dance.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Ironically, I was going to state that one of the funniest moments I had ever had was on Fable. I loved the book quest, where you could hand in books to the school and the teacher would read them out. yes I have the top comment on this vid

Last edited:

TY

5 people running around cluelessly in a smoke trying to knife one another in CS:GO

one massive clown fiesta but it was hilarious

Years
Spoilers for Trials and Tribulations, but this is one of my favorite moments:

{Starts at around 5 min and 20ish seconds}.

Honestly this entire cross examination and playing as Edgeworth for the first time was golden. But this...takes the cake.

Years
Commspheres from FFX-2 comes to mind. I recall chuckling at myself from time to time, especially when it comes to scenes where the spheres get destroyed one way or another.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Probably in Worms, and luckily my friend has clips. They're both sheep-related incidents

Poor maneuvering of sheep:
https://plays.tv/video/5a99033991059d81d9/baaaaaa

So there's two kinds of sheep in the game for those unfamiliar - they both blow up when you choose to detonate it, but one of them is the Super Sheep, which you can fly towards your target, and the other just runs towards your target. My friend thought he had selected the flying sheep here, and after all that setup he just throws the poor sheep into the water because he thought it could fly

https://plays.tv/video/5a9904b5265772b75b/wrong-sheep-btw

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
in sims 2, i had a sim that was pregnant and all her other kids and her husband were out for the day and she got in the shower, then hopped out and was yelling. i was just like oh my GOD what the fuck just get back in the shower jfc and then she gave birth RIGHT THERE and walked around naked w the baby, even after everyone else returned home. hi honey how was your day? oh you know, just popped out a baby without drugs or a doctor hbu.

pkmin3033

The Iron Bull romance scene in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Also, Velvet's dove performance in Tales of Berseria, and pretty much everything that comes out of Magilou's mouth whenever her theme song starts playing in the background.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i mean, the entirety of undertale can probably fit in this thread. thinking of specifics, i'd say the date with alphys is pretty funny, & just... everything to do with mettaton, sans or papyrus tbh. there are also npc quotes in pokémon that i remember finding funny, although i can't think of any in particular lol

UPDATE: just playing heartgold and in mahogany town there's a building with the sign outside 'Just a Souvenir Shop Nothing Suspicious about It No Need to Be Alarmed' which i found really funny

Last edited:
Back