ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 6,130 88.46%
No 800 11.54%
Voters: 6930. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11176    
Old 5 Days Ago (1:31 PM). Edited 5 Days Ago by [email protected]
[email protected] Peanut61192@yahoo.com is offline
     
    Join Date: May 2017
    Posts: 5
    Just a quick question, I am playing Pokémon adventure red chapter and is it ok to use lucky egg cheat to make my Pokémon level up? Just wondering.

    The pics of beta 12 of this game looks cool!!
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #11177    
    Old 4 Days Ago (4:46 PM).
    Pokehack Master1 Pokehack Master1 is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2017
      Posts: 3
      Well, I do not think it is so hard that you need cheats.
      Reply With Quote
        #11178    
      Old 4 Days Ago (5:31 PM). Edited 4 Days Ago by [email protected]
      [email protected] Peanut61192@yahoo.com is offline
         
        Join Date: May 2017
        Posts: 5
        That's the only cheat I'm using, I didn't think it's ok to use this.
        So it's ok to use this cheat code? I don't want to cheat in this game, I kinda thought of using this to level up my Pokémon but if not that's ok I can get rid of this cheat and play it regularly. I'm sorry for using this cheat.
        I do love this hack.
        Reply With Quote
          #11179    
        Old 4 Days Ago (11:14 PM).
        Pokehack Master1 Pokehack Master1 is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2017
          Posts: 3
          By the way, Does the Beta 12 ends after the fight with Bruno
          Reply With Quote
            #11180    
          Old 4 Days Ago (11:30 PM).
          Lunos's Avatar
          Lunos Lunos is offline
          Uruguayan Random Guy
             
            Join Date: Oct 2008
            Posts: 908
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
            That's the only cheat I'm using, I didn't think it's ok to use this.
            So it's ok to use this cheat code? I don't want to cheat in this game, I kinda thought of using this to level up my Pokémon but if not that's ok I can get rid of this cheat and play it regularly. I'm sorry for using this cheat.
            I do love this hack. ������������
            Using cheats is not okay, but at the end of the day nobody's gonna go to your home and point a gun at you telling you not to use them. Do whatever you want.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Pokehack Master1 View Post
            By the way, Does the Beta 12 ends after the fight with Bruno
            In 11E, the fight against Bruno came after the Orange Archipelago. Aethestode never mentioned how will he handle it this time so far.
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #11181    
            Old 4 Days Ago (12:21 PM).
            [email protected] Peanut61192@yahoo.com is offline
               
              Join Date: May 2017
              Posts: 5
              I'm mean I guess I can get rid of the cheat. I'm not trying to get someone mad or anything by using cheats, um I guess I can get rid of the cheat.
              Reply With Quote
                #11182    
              Old 4 Days Ago (1:32 PM). Edited 4 Days Ago by Michael Westen.
              Michael Westen Michael Westen is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2017
                Location: Illinois, USA
                Age: 27
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 5
                This might be a dumb question (sorry if so) but was the beta 12 demo public and if so is it still available? I just Finished 11E (Loved it!) and wanted to check out the 12 demo. Big thanks to Aethestode!!!!
                Reply With Quote
                  #11183    
                Old 4 Days Ago (2:16 PM).
                Lunos's Avatar
                Lunos Lunos is offline
                Uruguayan Random Guy
                   
                  Join Date: Oct 2008
                  Posts: 908
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Michael Westen View Post
                  This might be a dumb question (sorry if so) but was the beta 12 demo public and if so is it still available? I just Finished 11E (Loved it!) and wanted to check out the 12 demo. Big thanks to Aethestode!!!!
                  Officially, it was a time limited thing back when it was released.
                  You can find it through Google nowadays.
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #11184    
                  Old 4 Days Ago (2:31 PM).
                  Michael Westen Michael Westen is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2017
                    Location: Illinois, USA
                    Age: 27
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 5
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
                    Officially, it was a time limited thing back when it was released.
                    You can find it through Google nowadays.
                    thanks! ill check it out.
                    Reply With Quote
                    Reply

                    Quick Reply

                    Join the conversation!

                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                    Sponsored Links
                    Thread Tools

                    Posting Rules
                    You may not post new threads
                    You may not post replies
                    You may not post attachments
                    You may not edit your posts

                    BB code is On
                    Smilies are On
                    [IMG] code is On
                    HTML code is Off

                    Forum Jump


                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:18 PM.