• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

I really need to see if I can find new stuff on pixiv. And yeah, Thomas, that is indeed Lucifer. A weapon I never used much but still considered cool as hell. <3;

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
2. I never got into DMC but my brother was a huge fan of it before they revamped Dante in the new game. I only played a few minutes of DMC4 but even I feel that the new Dante is a disappointment. DMC4 was a good game and hopefully when I can, I'll buy it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow .. I haven't made anything new that is Red related since 2010 what is this.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years

I forgot the number *facepalms*
Anyways I like Red better than Ash so yeah I guess this is good, I feel stupid I didn't know you moderated this until like yesterday, I have taken over both your forums at least once xD

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years

Yep now that he earned it. Logiedan is still my moderator though (Pixel Projects doesn't list him as one apperantly just for Art & Design) along with Binary because of my shop and my overtaking of OT xD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

He gets Lucifer from defeating Berial iirc in 4, right? That's also like the coolest weapon demonstration cutscenes of any of the games. Definitely the lulziest and full of innuendos.

Has it really been since 2010? Though I guess it makes sense. You had your Mithos high from then til around Christmas last year iirc, then you've gone from different theme to different theme usually over things you've enjoyed a lot or just stuck with simple text.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He gets Lucifer from defeating Berial iirc in 4, right? That's also like the coolest weapon demonstration cutscenes of any of the games. Definitely the lulziest and full of innuendos.

Has it really been since 2010? Though I guess it makes sense. You had your Mithos high from then til around Christmas last year iirc, then you've gone from different theme to different theme usually over things you've enjoyed a lot or just stuck with simple text.

Yup. Because 2010, soon after I became a Moderator, I had the Red/Mithos theme. Then eventually it became a barrage of Mithos themes and we all know what happened from there. Since then I've had Red themes a few times (usually around his birthday I would have one for that day) but all of them were old themes that were reused.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Devil May Cry 4 was alright. Combat was awesome but it suffered from too much back-tracking and reused areas. Devil May Cry 3, imo, is the best game in the series and is, pretty much, the best action game ever. I highly recommend it to ANYONE who is remotely interested in fast-paced action games. And I look forward to that day, Tara.

@Thomas: YEP. He gets it after defeating Berial. And I love that cutscene too. He's just awesome in there. <3;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup. August 8th is Red's birthday. Well... Pokemon Special/Adventure Red's birthday. Game!Red doesn't exactly have a birthday haha.

> tries to make tag
> C4Ds she saved are on External that is being a female dog.
> tries to look for different ones

This isn't going so well sob.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think you misdirected what I meant by my last sentence in my last post aha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back