• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Because she's in college and that's what we do

this is what we do
(do it do it do it do it do it)
this is what we do
(do it do it do it do it)
this is what we do
(do it do it do it do it do it)
this is what we do
(do it do it do it do it)
watch this​

Wow I feel like such a nerd right now ;;

Honest

Hi!
Years
I still haven't drunk, although I had a chance today. I was invited to a birthday party, but cause it's a school night and the party's really late and far away, I don't see my parents letting me go, so I didn't even bother to ask.

Oh well.

Echidna

Years
I still haven't drunk, although I had a chance today. I was invited to a birthday party, but cause it's a school night and the party's really late and far away, I don't see my parents letting me go, so I didn't even bother to ask.

Oh well.

My personal advice would be not to try it. I mean I haven't, and I feel that as long as I haven't I'll never feel a real urge to. I might feel like it some time, but if I can't just put that desire away what kind of self-control would I have? :/

I mean, there's no way I could feel like I really need to drink unless I'd have already drank once before.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Drinking is way overrated, especially if you drink too much. I drink in extreme moderation. One beer and I'm happy. I don't get drunk, ever.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I don't even drink a lick of alcohol, but I'm pretty sure that everyone who frequents this thread knows about it. & My advice to those college students: stay the hell away from those people who offers you a drink of beer or something like that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Honeybunny, your liver must be so damaged :C

From getting drunk a couple of times a week? Severe liver damage is caused by alcoholism. Alcoholism isn't getting drunk (not even to the point of puking) once or twice a week. A little offended.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm sure he meant it as a joke, Toujie.

As for me, I just want to try it at one point. I think the only reason it seems like I'm obsessing over it is cause I've had so many chances to drink and they've all slipped from my fingers.

Echidna

Years
Drinking is way overrated, especially if you drink too much. I drink in extreme moderation. One beer and I'm happy. I don't get drunk, ever.

I don't even drink a lick of alcohol, but I'm pretty sure that everyone who frequents this thread knows about it. & My advice to those college students: stay the hell away from those people who offers you a drink of beer or something like that.

These! ^^^
I personally don't see the point in drinking at all. Of course I don't judge drinkers because hell, I smoke ;;
I mean sure I got into smoking when I was 14, a stupid arrogant kid who thought smoking was cool and I regret it more than anything, but I still don't judge :p

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Internet people are so judgmental about alcohol. :/ It's the reverse peer-pressure effect - like how my nerdy friends rail on me for liking football because it doesn't fit in with the nerd stereotype.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It can be amusing to be around people who have been drinking, though. That's the only upside to being in my family- getting to laugh at them at parties when they're drunk and do stupid stuff. Is that mean?

But yeah, I don't see the appeal in it, either. T:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Smoking, yeah. Drinking isn't as addictive, so I'm not sure it really matters when you started. :P

But then there are some people that can smoke without getting addicted, like my boyfriend. Idk how he does it.

Echidna

Years
Smoking, yeah. Drinking isn't as addictive, so I'm not sure it really matters when you started. :P

But then there are some people that can smoke without getting addicted, like my boyfriend. Idk how he does it.

You need to give me his number like right now D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back