• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fun Little Pokemon League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2014
I want to try to put together a little fan pokemon league. I will need eight gym leaders, the elite four and me as champion. If you want to be a gym leader, comment and explain what type you want to be, along with your 3 pokemon of that type. Once the gym leaders are set up, then i'll decide the elite four with a battle against me. ONLY IN GEN 5 GAMES.

-GYM LEADER RULES-

• The elite four cannot be the same types as one of the gym leaders.
  • Pokemon levels must be between 50-70.
  • No legendary pokemon allowed.
  • Only pokemon caught, hatched, or received from a trade in the GTS in the games.
  • No held items.
  • Only one potion (of any kid) per pokemon.

-CHALLENGER RULES-

• Challenger's levels cannot be higher than 80.
  • Limit up to 8 battles per gym leader. If you cannot beat the gym leader in 8 tries, you are disqualified.
  • Since the gym leader's levels are random between 50-70, you have a choice of which leader you want to battle first. Elite Four is in order though.
  • If you advance to the Elite 4, you have to beat them in order. If you lose to one member, you have to start from the beginning. Just like in the games.
  • Once you beat the elite 4, you advance to the champion. If you lose, unlike the games, you can battle the champion right away.
  • Winner of the league, gets a pokemon of their choice. Any of the 649 pokemon. Fill this out to see what pokemon you want:

1. Pokemon-
  2. Level-
  3. Nature-
  4. Ability-
  5. Held Item-
  6. Gender-
  7. Shiny?
  8. Move 1-
  9. Move 2-
  10. Move 3-
  11. Move 4-
  12. What's your trainer ID?
  13. What's your name in the game?
  14. Nickname-
  15. Pokerus (Unexposed, Infected, Cured)-

I cant wait to see how this turns out.

CURRENT GYM LEADER LIST:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Please post tournaments, leagues, clans, and other events or groups in the Events & Groups sub-forum. Be sure to read the forum guidelines before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back