• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Pokémon above you! - V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
7.5/ 10 Its the first region bird pokemon, and has a classic, imposing look about him. Its a solid choice on the early route and he will always have a special place in my heart as Ash's Pokemon. I miss him.

He may not be as strong as Staraptor or Talonflame, but he's still kinda cool and has a mega. I haven't used mega pidgeot on my team, but it at least looks cool.

Dusclops?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
10/10 Pidgeot is pretty when it goes mega.

Dusclops is 4/10

Exeggcute?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
6/10, its design while better than Magmortar, looks silly to me. I give it a 6/10 rather than a 4 or 5/10 because I liked its battle with Charizard, one of the few intense battles of the Kanto OS.

Electabuzz

Last edited:
Years
10/ 10 Great Pokemon, fast and has a stratospheric special attack, a useful ability in magic bounce. I think it is the most attractive of all of the eeveelutions by far, so elegant with a stunning coloration and sphinx-like mystery. I fell for it as soon as I saw that face on a game guide I bought alongside Pokemon gold when I was tiny, and was determined to have it on my team.

How about Snorlax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back