• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Rated M]Pokemon Outlaw Playthrough [Finished]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
Hello everyone I hope you wont mind me sharing my video I just uploaded! I'm doing a playthrough of Pokemon Outlaw! I'm very new to video making and doing commentaries so I hope it doesn't make your ears bleed to much :/ If you have any comments for me or words of wisdom on anything i'm doing wrong or doing right please let me know. Thanks a ton! I love playing these Pokemon rom hacks and I just want to share that joy with everyone!

Please remember i'm not even "average" I'm still new to video making. :)

EDIT: Changed to M rating because the subject matter can get a little intense at time.

Last edited:

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Awesome! Someone playing my hack! I want to apologize in advance for all the offensive crap that I put in the hack. I crossed some lines in Outlaw. I'm gonna keep an eye out for your vids.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
Awesome! Someone playing my hack! I want to apologize in advance for all the offensive crap that I put in the hack. I crossed some lines in Outlaw. I'm gonna keep an eye out for your vids.

Honestly, that is what makes it truly unique! Well, at least I am not easily offended ^-^. Thank you!!

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
just watching episode five really good love your funny side you keep it funny without over ruining it so your very serious but relax too f you get what i mean at all. Looking foward to episode six :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
just watching episode five really good love your funny side you keep it funny without over ruining it so your very serious but relax too f you get what i mean at all. Looking foward to episode six :)

I understand completely what you are saying! Thanks for the support!!

Episode 7 while I'm at it! :3

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
Iron tail atleast you got to use even if it didnt hit but what made me think alittle is wouldnt it be better to nuzlocke because you have a stronger bond as you wouldnt want any to die and would mean you have to be more calculated and prepared shows skill to. was almost watching 7 but missed alittle on episode 6 so watching again :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
Iron tail atleast you got to use even if it didnt hit but what made me think alittle is wouldnt it be better to nuzlocke because you have a stronger bond as you wouldnt want any to die and would mean you have to be more calculated and prepared shows skill to. was almost watching 7 but missed alittle on episode 6 so watching again :)

Heck from how difficult I am finding this rom hack to be it may as well be a nuzlocke! :P I am definitely going to be rethinking my strategies.

Anyways, here is episode eight!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
Episode nine with a new layout! I hope you guys like it! I know you can't click previous or next i'll be changing that in episode 10.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
Here is episode 10!!!!

Episode 11!! (Trying new mic settings sorry for the wave sounds I have no clue how they came to be like that)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 8, 2015
Looking good! I've just started a Let's Play of my own! What editing software and stuff do you use?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 5, 2016
Looking good! I've just started a Let's Play of my own! What editing software and stuff do you use?

Nice man, I use OBS (Open Broadcast Software) to record and Sony Vegas to edit and render. OBS is the best in my book because it's 100% free!

pokesonicfanthomas

Froakie is Our Froggy Overlord
Years
I've been watching some of the episodes and I have to say good job. I really like these videos
Also just subbed because you deserve it. :)

Last edited:
Back