• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SD cannot be accessed. (2DS)

Earfull

WildSalamance
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2021
I'm guessing there have been a lot of people with this problem but i can't find any fix to this. I have a kingston 16GB microSD and have been using it for the past 3 months. When i put it into my 2DS it says that it can't be accessed. When i put it into my laptop its asking me to format it.
The thing is that i could access the sd before and could see the folder with saves in it. But now i can't. Same with any android device that i tried. it's asking to format and doesnt let me into the files. I dont know what to do at this point i tried several sd data recovering softwares but none of them work. My only way is to just start all of my games over on a new sd card but im refusing to give up like that.
I found out about disconnecting the sd card when the system is off only when this started.
I dont know who else to ask about this. ive searched everywhere and tried too much to have any hopes left at all...

Back