• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I'm never destined to get another shiny bird. T.T

Seriously, I want to go back to my cursed Emerald lol. But I was thinking, maybe I should buy a new game.. Another Emerald for RNG fun, another Diamond for chaining, or a LG to have a complete set again and for bird hunting? Not sure what to do with my extra xmas cash. I kNoW, aN aR fOr ShInIeS.. D8

Still SRing for Articuno and was too lazy to chain in Pearl today. Good luck to everyone else and congrats, Exokriz.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
ever since i said i wasnt hunting for turtwig anymore i couldnt keep turtwig's shiny form out of my mind so i have decided that im going back to soft reset for it and this time im not going to stop. So before i do electivire im going to do turtwig and who knows i might get lucky. good luck to you all.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Well I collected about 30 some odd eggs and have hatched about 15 of them. Couldn't do too much today considering I had a birthday party to attend. So far, I've hatched about 40 eggs with 2 or 3 great Staryu's but not shinies :(

Good luck and congratulations to everyone!

@Twilight- Why would you buy AR ?!?!? You nub cheatzor xD :P No point in getting Leaf Green. I'd recommend you get yourself a nice Wii (if you don't already have one) and Battle Revolution :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Doom: Good luck on Turtwig then. I like its colors more than Chim's. ^^

Matty: Nub cheater? D8 Lol I already have a Wii and PBR.. I find them kinda boring. Guess I'll stick with Pearl but I'm paranoid about getting a thousand hours on that game soon.. I'm already over 500 lol. Good luck on your Staryu hatching. I think fishing would be faster, dunno.

Gyaoo! Where is my shiny 'Cuno? I dun like being stuck on an island forever. D:

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Bahh, I tried fishing Twilight and the majority of the Pokemon in that specific location are mostly Wailmer. Unless I get my hands on a Leaf Green...hmm....I'll probably get one today then, beat it and catch that darn Staryu :D

Good luck Twilight! I hope you have your sound on, just in case. It's kind of hard to tell Articuno's shiny form!

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
srry i havent been here in a while my internet was down...but since thet internet was dwon ive hade a bunch of free time..so i did alot of sring 4 charmander and igot him the day after christmas...so rightnow i need a new shiny to after and ideas?

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
thanks doom and good luck on ur hunt 4 turtwig...ive decided to go for rayquaza...just everyone talking about it made me go 4 it too! and i read a few last posts and u guys r right we do need a new co owner..and they closed the shiny hunters club card request thread because no co owners have been here to make them..so i think we should get another co owner? and someone to make cards? if we do get a new co owner we need someone who is here alot like brawl? or twilightblade...its just a suggestion!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
I vote for TwilightBlade! :D

I've hatched exatly 65 eggs so far and I'm about to hatch a few more. Question: Is it better to collect all the eggs first and then hatch them or pick them up as they hatch and hatch them? (Emerald version)

Thanks in advance :D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
LDD, MM, and Yami- If you're reading this, I'm sorry to say this, but I think our newer members are right. We do need a new co-owner. The amount of people not being officially accepting is only starting to increase, and while we know of the circumstances behind your absences, it doesn't really give the Shiny Hunters Club a good name if there are no co-owners around.

Besides, isn't it mandatory that some sort of authoritative figure be "active" at all times?

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
Today i decided to stop hunting for a shiny bulbasaur and start hunting for a shiny torchic on the same ruby that granted me rayquaza.

After 252 resets i was rewarded with a shiny.... poochyena, my very first uncatchable shiny since i started shiny hunting.

Here's a picture.

I was suprisingly calm when it turned up for some reason, all it's done now is spur me on to do more resets for torchic, i'm up to 300 now and i'm gonna get up to 500 before i go to bed.

Good luck to everyone on their hunts.

And btw i shouldn't save it now should i? and just keep resetting as usual?

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
Years
Today i decided to stop hunting for a shiny bulbasaur and start hunting for a shiny torchic on the same ruby that granted me rayquaza.

After 252 resets i was rewarded with a shiny.... poochyena, my very first uncatchable shiny since i started shiny hunting.

Here's a picture.

I was suprisingly calm when it turned up for some reason, all it's done now is spur me on to do more resets for torchic, i'm up to 300 now and i'm gonna get up to 500 before i go to bed.

nice......one rank above a zigzagoon....lolz just kidding congrats!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Years
personally Venom i would not be calm at all i would get very angry and would step on the ruby.
P.S that has happend to me before years ago i was soft resetting for a shiny torchic on my emerald and found a shiny zigzagoon. i never did get that torchic either.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008

Here's a picture.

Argh that's terrible! I hope you get better luck!

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Well guys. I now got 5 shiny pokemon. 2 more from trades and they are a shiny Totodile(Im soo happy I finally got it now...It still reminds me of my lost feraligatr...:( ) and a shiny Rayquaza.

Im now SRing for a Regigigas.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
brawl u r right... so who is gonna be our new co owner? like i said before brawl and twilightblade have been her the most out of all of us..so i think one of them should. it shouyldnt make the other co owners mad if they comeback..if they do come back they can just take over again..we just need a co owner to watch out 4 things and and tell people if they can join the club? well anyways i have 1500 soft resets for rayquaza..well good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Only have about 100eggs hatched. I think I'm going to simply raise the best one and add it to my team :)

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
thanks for agreeing with me doom....anyways im now at 2012 soft resets for rayquaza....and im also hunting a shiny boy nidoran on fire red...well wish me luck!...and good lucki to everyone on there hunts!

thanks 4 agreeing with me doom.....anyways im now at 2012 soft resets for rayquaza..also im hunting a boy nidoran on fire red..wish me luck...also good luck to everyone on there hunts

Last edited:
Back