• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ctrl+V [Yet Again]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
☥ binarypeaches [at] yaddayaddaboom

Something for Livejournal, derp.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
There's a "Send", there's a "Resend", but why can't there be an "Unsend"?

Stealing someone's quote from twitter

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
brilliant.gif

No, Catherine Tate, you are brilliant. <33

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
SONY XR160 160GB HDD Camcorder, Black

I need a new camcorder and I was searching up quality tests on Youtube

V. Squirtle

Vampire Squirtle
Years
Spoiler:

.........What is this I don't even....

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aww it's cute. <3 I like it~

uh
what was i doing with that
oh yeah I had to copy it because i left it in a tab for too long and PC wouldn't let me post it

Years
1. Would you be in favor of a league reset, yes or no?

2. Would you favor a two-tiered system, yes or no?

3. Would you be in favor of smaller divisions and shorter seasons, yes or no?

4. Would you favor a more regional approach to divisions, and would you be willing to change your origin/location to that of your team, or become a team closer to your origin, yes or no?

5. Would you be in favor of a team skill cap to help keep a competitive balance? Under this rule, no team would be allowed to have a team cap of two bars higher than the lowest team in the league? Teams above the cap would be expected to sack (or graduate) higher skilled players or face expulsion from the league. Would you be in favor of a cap? Yes or no?

I was answering a questionnaire in a league forum on Xpert Eleven about what I would like to see happen in that league. My answers were "No. Too many people would just outright leave.", "Yes, but our plans for a 16-team playoff mean we'd need more teams for two divisions of competition.", "Not with a 16 team playoff, gives the teams who make it too much of an advantage.", "No, too imbalanced for those from the Southeast.", and "No, this would be too hard to manage in a league our size."

miju-kun

soaring
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2014
> Other things.

I was copying something from Anna and then..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back