• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm still struggling to find a favourite :(

I really like them all and I'm not overly attached to just one ;; I feel left out!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Seeing as we all have a favorite Generation VI starter Pokémon, it makes me wonder to myself how they're going to look like in their evolved forms. But no matter how they're going to look like, I'm always going to adore Fennekin's final evolution. :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Upon first viewing I didn't really have a favorite and I was just like "meh" to each of them but then after rewatching the trailer five times Chespin really jumped out at me. It's just so cute I'm just really worried about the evolutions of all three. I'm sure Gamefreak has done a good job, well, I'm hoping they did.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
I agree with most of you here. Majority of the community seems to like the starters this time around. When i first saw them, Fennekin was my down right favorite. Now when i look, i admire all of them.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
When the starters first get released it's natural for people to compare them to other Pokemon (or characters). Such as Fennekin to Zorua and Vulpix/Ninetails, Chespin to Belle/Sandshrew/Oshawott, Froakie to all sorts of things inside and outside of Pokemon (Geckomon).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Seeing as we all have a favorite Generation VI starter Pokémon, it makes me wonder to myself how they're going to look like in their evolved forms. But no matter how they're going to look like, I'm always going to adore Fennekin's final evolution. :D

I think the evolutions are going to look pretty good imo. I mean considering how the base forms look, and considering Unova's were pretty good, I don't think they could get worse :x

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I've already seen a Fennekin plush and it's only been 24 hours since they games were reveal.
Spoiler:

Crap. This fandom is fast. O_O

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I've already seen a Fennekin plush and it's only been 24 hours since they games were reveal.
Spoiler:

Crap. This fandom is fast. O_O

That's kind of amazing. I can see why there's the appeal in Fennekin but it's shocking that it's SO popular to even get that and probably the obsession of many others in the world right now.

blue

gucci
Years
The downside will probably be it's evolution into another Fire/Fighting type. Fire/Psychic on the other hand would make it even more perfect.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
Years
That plushie reminded me that Jakk's Pacific canceled their contract with Pokemon. No plushies unless someone else takes over, in America at least.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I hope Gamefreak knows better than to make another Fire/Fighting starter. That's a horrendous idea.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
On the whole fan art thing, Have a look at these AMAZING Starter evolutions some one came up with.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back