• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I'd like an iced cafe mocha please."

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I can't stand the taste of coffee. I really want to like it but every time I've tried over the years (for probably a decade now), I can't stand it. I've tried sweetened dessert coffees from cafés, lattes (which everyone says I should like so it's a mystery why I don't), and everything else I can think of. As soon as I hit the coffee taste, I need some other drink to flush my taste palette. :(

I did manage to get myself to like some teas, though. So I tend to drink that when most people would drink coffee. (Except in the morning because I don't find the caffeine affects me much when it comes to tea.) I tend to put lots of honey in, as well as sugar since I'm still not a huge fan of the bitter. When I go to cafés, I tend to get drinks that have tea in them. It's not coffee, but at least I don't feel super lame about my orders when I go to Starbucks anymore.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
If I get coffee, it's a light roasted (in a flavor, usually french vanilla or caramel something) with a looooot of sugar. Creme isn't necessary, so I kind of like to say that I drink it black since it's still black since I don't put any creme in it tehehehee!!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I don't need coffee to wake up in the morning, I can wake myself up fairly easily. I've been staying over at a friend's place a lot lately and he drinks a coffee in the morning, so every now and then I'll have one with him even though I'm not really a coffee drinker I have mine with one teaspoon of coffee, four teaspoons of sugar and milk.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The only time I drink coffee is when I'm literally too tired to function in the morning (and that's about once or twice a month). When I do get it, it's black and full of caffeine: I'm not drinking it for pleasure, as I hate the taste of it. It's purely for the ability to get me up, for which it's wonderful at doing! Horrible, but wonderful.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I'll drink coffee in a social setting like at a restaurant or something, but I don't drink it regularly or for its intended purpose. I keep espresso in the house for entertaining purposes since it's a family tradition to serve espresso and cookies to your guests after dinner. Oddly enough, I don't keep any kind of vanilla creamer or anything. I love vanilla things. If there's vanilla, then I don't even need sugar.

Back