• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need quick guess on worth of card (AUD)

TOKZK

Gen II veteran/breaker
Years
Hey, so I have a blastoise ex full art from the XY flash fire set and I've been planning on selling it. It's near mint as seen in the photo below.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 13
Years
Hey, so I have a blastoise ex full art from the XY flash fire set and I've been planning on selling it. It's near mint as seen in the photo below.

PokeCommunity is not a venue for selling merchandise, FYI.

Card market says €15 trend price, so this is about 24 ASD. Hope this helps.
https://www.cardmarket.com/en/Pokem...Blastoise-EX-Rapid-Spin-Splash-Bomb-Version-2

I'm partial to TCG Player's Market Price for cards I can find there, myself, but I am also American. Their pricing on it is at $12.02 USD.

Wonder if there's a comparable site for Australia since I'd imagine prices in Europe and in America aren't exactly always the best comparisons.

TOKZK

Gen II veteran/breaker
Years
PokeCommunity is not a venue for selling merchandise, FYI.

I'm partial to TCG Player's Market Price for cards I can find there, myself, but I am also American. Their pricing on it is at $12.02 USD.

Wonder if there's a comparable site for Australia since I'd imagine prices in Europe and in America aren't exactly always the best comparisons.

Nah they aren't really. The conversions are absolute bullshit most of the time (like 1 AUD is the equivalent to 50 cents US, shut up I don't know what you Americans call cents over there, since you still use the English system I think). But yeah I hope there is a reliable site for Aussie pokemon card prices.

Back