Having no limitation as limitation

Age 19
Male
Greece
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted June 24th, 2019
76 posts
2.8 Years
This looks faking awesome,I will definitely try it.I just saw that there are no new updates since 2015.Is this abandoned?
Pokemon rom hacks I support

Pokemon Black&White advanced
Pokemon Adventures:Red chapter
Pokemon Theta Emerald Ex
Pokemon ultra Shiny Gold Sigma
Pokemon Gaia
Male
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
293 posts
5.8 Years
Please help me. I dont know how to play to the game with a .ups file.( I'm really bad at installing game on computer). Somebody can explain it to me ? I really want to play this game.
Sorry if my English is bad i'm French.
What's provided here is only a patch file. You must patch it onto a FireRed rom before you can play. On Windows, you can use NUPS for this.

Wobb

Wynaut

Male
behind you
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted April 28th, 2019
332 posts
6.7 Years
So in "File to patch" I have to put the Sinnoh Legacy into but what do i put in the "UPS patch" ? Is there another thing I have to download ?
In "File to patch" put a FireRed ROM.
In "UPS Patch" put the .ups patch of Sinnoh Legacy
Check out my new hack Pokémon Cosmos!

Pokemon Cosmos Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kHYePnE

Find me on Discord or whatever. @Wobb#2777
Seen December 24th, 2017
Posted December 24th, 2017
6 posts
1.7 Years
I'll try and update it monthly, with the next version being graphic and bug fixes.

Four regions is a concept, implementable if I have time, but I need a way to fit 721 pokemon in the hack and 1 region won't do. Fire red has 4 world maps, so 4 regions and a total of 253 map names to play around with!

Mega's will not be in the hack as now.

Anyhoo, this is what to expect in a months time:

Are there any altered evolutions....like haunter to gangar....or kadabra to alakazam
Seen May 11th, 2019
Posted May 10th, 2019
2 posts
100 Days
The game Sinnoh Legacy stuck
I was playing sinnoh leagacy on emulator in my android. Then at a point where i went to the day care to get my pokemons back it the game got stuck and i cant move anymore. Is there any suggestion how do i fix it ?
Advertiser Content