• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I made this Pokemon desktop wallpaper

LycanAnimates

Kept fueled by Calamari Inkantation remixes.
Years
I made this Pokémon desktop wallpaper of Greninja. I'll make more in the future, but this is the only I have made, for now at least.

Attachments

• Greninja Wallpaper.png
    Greninja Wallpaper.png
    67.1 KB · Views: 7

LycanAnimates

Kept fueled by Calamari Inkantation remixes.
Years
I also just finished making this desktop wallpaper, this time of Decidueye!

Attachments

• Decidueye Wallpapaer.png
    Decidueye Wallpapaer.png
    63.1 KB · Views: 7
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Few tips for ya. :)

I think instead of drawing Sugimori's Decidueye or Greninja, you should work on drawing your own! We'd much rather see how you interpret these Pokemon since we already know what the GF artwork looks like. I think you should work on having a background too! It doesn't have to be anything too crazy, just some nice colors or a simple gradient, but something to bring the composition of the whole piece together a little more. Lastly, work on integrating your text into the piece better. Right now it feels very separate from the artwork and I believe those two elements can work well together (like in your avatar!). You've got a good base for a wallpaper going here, and I think will just a little more TLC you'll have something really special on your hands. Just keep at it! :)

Back