• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Can someone please trade me a Rockruff with Own Tempo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I missed the "event" by 18 months and I just bought Ultra Moon and found out that I can't get a dusk form Lycanroc without a Rockruff that knows Own Tempo. Can someone please trade me one?

Last edited by a moderator:

hsr1503

Erick (hsr1503)
Years
I have a female own tempo rockruff in Ultra Sun. She has adamant nature and the moves thunder fang, fire fang and crush claw. She's NOT IV bred. You interested?

OhCrikey

Tophael
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2019
I have a female own tempo rockruff in Ultra Sun. She has adamant nature and the moves thunder fang, fire fang and crush claw. She's NOT IV bred. You interested?

I am also looking for one and will trade almost anything wanted If I have it 😅

OhCrikey

Tophael
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 30, 2019
Keep in mind the server will change soon guys and girls so if you need some help and the site is down you can find me on Discord under the same nickname :)

Thanks man! I am on the discord with the same name as well 😁

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 5, 2019
Can someone help me get a own tempo rockruff too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back