• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] NMLewis' art-type things

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Oh. my. God. I LOVE these they are so CUTE! Please keep up the amazing work. These animations are all so good and I love the variety in poses! I don't even know if I can pick a favorite because I love them all so much.

Cid

Years
Whoa. I switched to Forever Standing and that is amazing. :o My favorite would probably be the Primarina one. It looks like it still retained its personality as a Popplio. :D

I can't wait to see more. <3

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 15, 2024
Hello!

I have long used Adobe Flash for both animation and general drawing. Even though Flash is going to be "end-of-life" in 2020 (*sob*) I'll most likely continue to use it to make things like these.

Anyway, since July I've been making these gifs that have 3 drawings that get moved around/manipulated. Basically in the style of Crystal, Emerald or the Gen 4 games' sprites. The general thinking was that drawing each Pokemon 3 times would give me some familiarity with all of them. For whatever reason, I started going backwards through the Pokedex.

EDIT: Apparently these cannot be seen on the new UI? So... they can be seen if you don't use that!

Spoiler:

Perhaps it's achievable within the decade. Perhaps.

have you tried hosting your images on a different site? from the quote I can see they're gifs so they should be supported otherwise I'll pass it onto PC's dev team to debug

Years
Thank you so much for your support, everyone! It's very motivating!

I attached them this time to see if that works better?

Spoiler:

Years
i love the little animations you do with the pokemon! it gives them so much life and is just amazing seeing it in action <3 not so mention it's pretty smooth aaaa
i think my favorite so far has to be sylveon <33

Years
It's been a long time since I updated this thread.
Spoiler:

Back