Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
584 posts
2.3 Years
Sorry about the absence!

I recently upgraded pretty much all my hardware devices so I had to go about reinstalling everything.
I'll get cgwin back up and running when I can and continue work on the hack.

Fret not, I will get back to it! I just have so many different projects to juggle.
Don't worry about it Freaks, take your time. We all know that it'll be worth the wait!
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
584 posts
2.3 Years
Thought I'd bump by and ask if the town map glitch has been fixed. Really hyped for this since i just finished replaying Bronze!
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
180 posts
3.2 Years
Currently, the fly map is still completely broken.
I don't know how to fix it, and others who had a look have no idea how to fix it either.

So I'm pretty much stuck with a full game that I can't release.
try getting rid of the fly HM. in my opinion it does not matter or add some sort of teleportation thing.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

Currently beta testing: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i can beta test 2 rom hacks at a time, so basically now I'm full but I could maybe beta test one more hack (plus I'm always going to read your offers if u want me to beta test and I may consider
Male
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
298 posts
7.5 Years
You know what, I changed my mind.
If I cannot do anything else to fix this, I'm just going to code a teleport workaround. I don't care anymore.
I won't be happy about it, but I will be happy for people to finally experience the result of 3 years of effort.

I'll make up some crap about the region being too windy or something, it could probably bring a unique feel to the region with leaves everywhere.

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
180 posts
3.2 Years
You know what, I changed my mind.
If I cannot do anything else to fix this, I'm just going to code a teleport workaround. I don't care anymore.
I won't be happy about it, but I will be happy for people to finally experience the result of 3 years of effort.

I'll make up some crap about the region being too windy or something, it could probably bring a unique feel to the region with leaves everywhere.
What's the timeframe of release now?
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

Currently beta testing: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i can beta test 2 rom hacks at a time, so basically now I'm full but I could maybe beta test one more hack (plus I'm always going to read your offers if u want me to beta test and I may consider
Advertiser Content