• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, im a little new here

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 16, 2020
H-hello? Ive been here for a few days. Im looking for some friends! I dint really know how a forum works but i think ive been doing ok :) ive been in the pokemon fandom for about three years, so i dont know much, but i love pokemon! My favorite characters (obviously) are korrina and lucario and riolu. I hope to meet a lot of friends here!

Years
Hi there!! Welcome to PokéCommunity!! You'll def make some friends if you stick around~
Korrina is a pretty great gym leader - does this mean that XY are your favorite titles? :)

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 16, 2020
Pokemon xy is the title im most familiar with. I love everything about Kalos! Also, how do you reply straight to someone's reply/comment? I dont see a reply button here. Thank you for responses :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey there Lil.Lady.K! Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you've had a good time around getting to know people. Have you had a look at our Discord server yet? I'm sure you'll enjoy it very much! n_n;

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 16, 2020
Yep! Perfect!! :D You don't always have to quote people when you reply to them, though. It's up to you~ Let us know if you have any other questions!!
Ok, thank you sir! I have one more question, how do you post something on a forum?

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 16, 2020
Welcome to Pokecommunity, Lil.Lady.K. I hope you have a great time on here. :)

Hello! Sorry i didnt see this earlier, im having problems figuring out forums. Other than that, ive been having a good time here! And thank you!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PokeCommunity! If you're looking for friends, you've joined the right place. As long as you love Pokemon, I don't think it matters how long or how short you've been into it. If you have any more questions about the forums, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Last edited:

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 16, 2020
Welcome to PokeCommunity! If you're looking for friends, you've joined the right place. As long as you love Pokemon, I don't think it matters how long or how short you've been into it. If you have any more questions about the forums, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Tysm!! I do love pokemon! Ive not been into pokemon for very long so i dont know much about most past generations but as far as i do know, xy is my favorite!

Back