Black 2 Pokemon Moon Black ( Black 2 Hack ) Page 8

Started by JrFort January 11th, 2018 7:33 PM
  • 197 replies
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 11th, 2019
1 posts
7 Years
Hello there,
I was just wondering if anyone could explain to me how can I change the sprites of pokemon in bw2? I've recently started working on my own project, learning more and more every day, but this has so far been an unsolvable problem for me. I've tried searching for a solution but most of the info I found was about editing trainer sprites or just recoloring the existing pokemon sprites, which wasn't what I'm looking for. I'd like to insert some fakemon and that would require completely new sprites, not just recolors, and it has obviously been done on this hack. I could go into details explaining what exactly has been bugging me, but I'm trying to keep it short (for now).
So, would you be so kind to share the knowledge?
Thanks in advance. Hope to get an answer soon.
Seen June 28th, 2019
Posted May 19th, 2019
6 posts
155 Days
I can't patch my hack version

everytime the patch tool says: Patching failed. Invalid input. This typically means that the file you selected to patch is not the file the patch is intended for.

but why is it ?
because i am using an already played rom?
(sry for my english i'm from germany)
hope somebody can help
I got the same error message. I think maybe, you need to find a clean rom of Black 2 and patch that with the new patch. I am not 100% sure on that, though. But it is just an idea that popped into my head.

Winmillion21

i would live in Acculmula town but im stuck in Lentimas/ aka America
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 20th, 2019
1 posts
35 Days
So uh, I made an account to say that Lentimas Town has an invisible wall. I know this is just a 6 Gym version but I'd like to keep playing. I'm using the patch without changed X-Tranceiver sprites as I'm unsure if TWiLight Menu++ will load the other one. Thanks in advance!
Advertiser Content