Karl

Creator of Pokémon Darkfire

Male
London, UK
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
142 posts
8.8 Years
Nice work Karl. Thoroughly enjoying the demo. The jokester in the protagonist’s hometown legitimately made me laugh with that Metapod joke. Already looking forward to more Darkfire.
Thanks so much! Hahaha... The good news is that he will have more jokes in the next release!

I watched the gameplay video of this game on HeroVoltsy's Channel and I must say this thing is Dope! All the best for the future and I hope the game gets completed.
Thanks a lot for the feedback! Voltsy has brought a lot of really positive attention towards Darkfire and it's awesome seeing so many new faces. :)

Quick update:

Beta 2.0 is coming along nicely and we're still working hard to bring you even more of the fun that you've experienced in Beta 1.0.4!

For all Español players, a good friend of mine, PokeAJ, has translated Pokémon Darkfire for you en Español.

Español Pokémon Darkfire Descargar

Karl

Creator of Pokémon Darkfire

Male
London, UK
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
142 posts
8.8 Years
Can I suggest something, I am looking to this rom because it has amazing development and I suggest that every time that you update the latest patch, can you consider putting also on where the rom ends or a percentage so that we can see the development of the rom. Thanks and more power to your work
Thank you for the suggestion. The download contains a "readme.txt" file which states where the demo ends in each version.

For all other information about development, we have a public changelog you can follow in the Darkfire Discord which we regularly update.

Update! Custom Battle Backgrounds and UI Facelift:

Double wild battles have also now also been implemented.

(Beta 2.0 progress: 50%)

Thanks for reading and for your continued support!
Advertiser Content