• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Nike Pokemon HyperDunk Basketball Shoes (Part 1)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I'll be 100% honest, when I saw the thread title I initially thought this was a bot/spam thread, but holy shit am I glad I looked into this! That is sick, dude. And I love that you even posted a video about how you did it!

Do you have any more projects like this in the works? I'll bet you could probably do well for yourself selling things like that on etsy.

Poke Andy

AndyTube
Years
Hey Mate. Not at the moment, I am just naturally into designing and working on stuff, usually custom cars to be honest. But I can't fit those on my desk haha! I was wanting to do something with these left over boosters for ages and noticed my old nikes so out of life after all their good work to me, decided to bring them back to new life! Part 2 is actually premiering on Youtube now, and I will have a part 3 where I show both shoes finalised! Thanks for watching, hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/vVQm9qfDGDk
shoes.JPG

Last edited:
Back