SerlesRomHacking

SerlesRomHacking

Male
Seen July 10th, 2019
Posted July 7th, 2019
1 posts
183 Days

ARAGONITE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STORY
You're finally turning ten years old and that means you're finally going to become a pokemon trainer! Journey from your small plateau village into the big city, desolate islands, and dense forests on your quest to become a pokemon master!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FEATURES
Meet 151 brand new pokemon
Discover secret areas where rare pokemon hide
Battle a new enemy team bent on world domination
Explore the expansive post game after your trip through the Kyoto region
SCREENSHOTS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Story Boarding, Art, and Mapping by Serles

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
180 posts
3.2 Years
i like fakemon hacks and i hope you do them right. the few i've seen in screenshots look fairly good. the overworld sprite could use some work though due to the messy looking hair that the overworld sprite has. and you should also add a boy character. good luck with this though. it doesn't look to bad to me.
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

Currently beta testing: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i can beta test 2 rom hacks at a time, so basically now I'm full but I could maybe beta test one more hack (plus I'm always going to read your offers if u want me to beta test and I may consider
Advertiser Content