Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass

Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
141 posts
3.2 Years
Welcome to the Unova region, folks!

I've been working on a Pokemon Essentials game that follows the events of the BW anime series.This is the first of a game series I plan on making. All the episodes from Seasons 14 through 16 will be implemented in the game. I'll be releasing a new version around every 20 episodes, so be sure to check in often!

Game Plot
You are Ash Ketchum, the gutsy, impulsive, reckless, (and eternally young) trainer from Pallet Town. Having finished your journey across Sinnoh, you embark upon a vacation to the Unova region! Upon reaching there, you decide to stay and begin a brand new journey, with new friends and new Pokémon! How will your adventure play out? It's all up to you!
Explore a revamped and remade Unova region! Explore all the anime-exclusive locations, towns and forests! Look out for special missions that give you rare items as rewards!

Features
Play as Ash and travel across Unova
Have the opportunity to catch all of Ash's Pokémon
Relive all the episodes of the BW anime series
Items Replace HMs
A revamped (and much larger) Unova region
FireRed/LeafGreen Styled Maps
Original BW Music
HD Interface

Credits
-Maruno, Poccil, Flameguru- For Pokemon Essentials
-Reinhartmax- For providing the base maps and inspiring me
-Thundaga- For his awesome tutorials
-Pokemon Zeta Omicron HD Resource Pack-For spicing up the GUI of the game
-AveonTrainer, PKMNTrainerSpriterC and Alan Flygon-For their amazing overworld sprites
-Ultimate BW Pack-For the Gen 5 trainer sprites and VS sprites
-JohtoBlaziken's Bootleg FireRed-For his awesome base project which helped me a lot in my game.
-Pokemon Castaway Resource Pack-For the Airport tileset
-Mashirosakura and Young-Dante-Gen 4 and Gen 5 overworlds in Gen 3 style
-HGSS OW Ash hat Pikachu-tintjemadelintje101
-Unova Ash Diving sprites-Richard PT
-Nintendo, Game Freak, and TPC-For Pokemon
-Metapod23 lordindy Akuma-Tsubasa SketchFox7 and Alzatia - Misc

**If I have missed someone, please do let me know, it's really hard to keep track of all the amazing people I've encountered along the way.

Team
Me aka Soccersam
Remer
shar0407
Braze

Progress So Far
The game currently goes up to Nacrene City. Castelia and Nimbasa are still in the works!

Download
Version 1.04 (Demo)
Link is down at the moment, will re-upload soon
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Inner Rhymes

Male
Team Skull's Hood.
Seen 53 Minutes Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
618 posts
2.6 Years
I'v never actually watched more than two episodes of the BW/Unova seasons because I couldn't stand how terrible it was. However, a game night be more fun than actually watching it. I'm glad to see the other seasons getting attention as compared to the several Kanto ones. Good luck!
I finally released my first Official music Video of my new single Lulla-bye:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn1z88ZMPM

A whole lot of effort went into this creation. Do consider listening and subscribing if you genuinely enjoyed it!

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass

Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
141 posts
3.2 Years
This seems like an interesting concept. I quite like the gen 5 games, though I think the anime was absolutely horrendous. Hopefully the game will be more fun to play through than the anime was to watch.
Yeah, I actually kind of liked the BW anime series. It had a more serious note to it, and Team Plasma was just badass. The only thing I genuinely disliked were Ash's travelling companions.

I'v never actually watched more than two episodes of the BW/Unova seasons because I couldn't stand how terrible it was. However, a game night be more fun than actually watching it. I'm glad to see the other seasons getting attention as compared to the several Kanto ones. Good luck!
Yeah, I have already played through several Kanto remakes already, and that was how I got the idea to make a game for the other seasons as well. As I said, this is the first game of a series I plan on making. Once I finish this, I will make a Kalos remake, followed by a Hoenn remake. The list of games is based on my favourite-to-least favourite anime seasons. Stay tuned!

And both of you, do check out the game and give me your feedback about it. It's always nice to see other people appreciating your work!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass

Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
141 posts
3.2 Years
You just became my personal hero. I look forward to this! Love the screen shots so far!
Thanks! I really appreciate you checking out the game! Do play through it and give me your feedback!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
Advertiser Content