• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

What a horrendous ending that was. If I still did scores I guess the show would have scored slightly higher than AnoHana and Shana F, even if it was only for Suguha's suguhas.

But seriously, I cringed several times during that 40 mins.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

This love story felt more genuine than Asuna and Kirito.
Spoiler:

I also have a question for Netto. Why on earth would those people, especially Asuna and Kirito ever touch those headsets ever again? they've all just gotten out of a game in which people they've been friends with have died....and the first thing they do when they get out of it is join a new game. Jeez.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Regarding SAO, they'll probably release Gun Gale Online next year. Though honestly, I wasn't too big a fan of Alfheim, largely because they removed a bunch of story elements that made me like SAO in the first place.

Speaking of SAO...when are they going to make another .hack game? They seriously need to; I'm tired of playing .Hack//GU over and over again.

...Kinda.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Having not actually read the series, I have to say that ALO kinda took away some of the goodness from SAO from all the fanservice it had. The episode where Kirito fought the Salamander guy was ridiculous. Overall though I enjoy the series though :/ Only complaints I could make are the fact that the fanservice got overplayed and the pacing of the story was too rushed. That and ALO kinda turned Kirigaya into a Gary Stu big time, though that I can live with and genuinely don't care so much about.

It does gets mad props for creating the worst villain ever. I can't say that I've ever seen a character or even a living being I despise as much as I despise Sugou. Every time I saw him I boiled inside and raged (ask Netto. He knows how mad I got :U) and especially during episode 24. Red was seen that day.

Years

I also have a question for Netto. Why on earth would those people, especially Asuna and Kirito ever touch those headsets ever again? they've all just gotten out of a game in which people they've been friends with have died....and the first thing they do when they get out of it is join a new game. Jeez.

You do have to realize that the SAO series as a whole tries to deliver a message of the blurring of the line between RL and VL. For anyone who watched Inception, remember that moment where there were a ton of people hooked up to the machines underground and they delivered nutrients through IV's? Yeah, they pretty much cannot give up their experience (or addiction) if you look at it that way.

As for the ending, I liked the visuals, but certainly at times it felt like I was watching Campione! with the totally out of place fanservice. u_u

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I actually quite like fanservice shows from time to time but when the plot is supposed to be the main part, no thanks, get it out of my face.

I actually haven't seen the final episode yet. Might watch it while I eat breakfast.

EDIT: Watched it. Final ep was better than I thought it would. Aside from some obtuse things, I quite liked it. Made me think of the parts of the show I actually enjoyed (AKA the parts that aren't ALO and that aren't trying to be serious plot).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back