• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the ticket tourney!

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
so this tournament is similar to the rental tournament in black/white 2 but you get to raise the pokemon yourself. let me explain. first off, i'll just tell you that this tourneys sole purpose is to screw your old strategy and make you build a new one from the ground up. this might sound tedious but who knows? you might find a pokemon that can finally cover up that one weakness to your team. this is a 5th gen wifi tourney. this tourney's battle rule is 6 vs. 6 single with no wonder luancher. it will be held in swiss format meaning you won't be booted out upon losing a single match. so if you lose one match, just try your hardest to win all your other matches. (LOL. sorry grif) sign ups will be closed on february 1st. then, the lists will be reaveled (see rules) here on the thread and you'll have 3 weeks to get your team ready. match ups will be posted on february 23rd and battles start on the 24th.
each round will go for 3 days unless all battles are reported before then.

round one has started. report your match's results by march 2nd.
match ups
round one.
Spoiler:

tickets:
Spoiler:

roster:
Spoiler:

rules:
Spoiler:

when signing up, include your username, friend code, timezone, and a number of your choice between 1 and 3.
example:

username: roosterman
friend code: 1979 8164 1100
time zone: central
ticket number: 3

prizes:

arceus
shiny garchomp
shiny pachirisu

third, second, and first will recieve a prize, first place gets first pick of the three, second gets second, third will get the remaining prize. also, since this is about making a new team, whoever makes the most original but still effective team will get a special (probably shiny) prize
everyone else gets some iv bred level 100 pokemon.

i'm also entering this so i got the lists of pokemon for each ticket ready ahead of time and sent them to wolflare so you know i'm not tampering with them. for the sake of fairness, i'd like the first person that signs up to choose my ticket number for me.

tournament over

only me and midnight have logged on since the first round began so i guess that means the tourney has ended.
rankings:
roosterman 1st
midnight 2nd

Last edited:

MidnightDarkrai

Champion in the making
Years
Username: MidnightDarkrai
Friend Code: 2108 6596 0453
Timezone: Mountain
Ticker Number: 2
How do we know which Pokémon to train

Last edited:

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Username: ClumzyTrainR13
Friend Code: 4256-2299-8658
Time Zone: PST
Ticket Number: 3

Good Luck everyone! How do I find out which pokemon are on which ticket so I can begin making my team?

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2020
username: Tman109ner
friend code: 2967 7298 0348
time zone: Eastern
ticket number: 1

I too would like to start preparing!

And since neither of them said, you can have Ticket: 2

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Hello, I was asked to post these lists.