• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Reminiscing Memories[Updated 6/7/14]

Years
Name: Shubunkus/Ian

Skills: Scripter

Positions Applying for: Scripter

Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

Accepted, welcome to the team.

Years
Cool! I guess you could PM me with the details or when you need me to do something. I am generally free whenever.

Sure thing, me and looprh are going on about the details of the hack and thanks to him we have transparent boxes for the text that look great with the scenery. We're currently working on some scripts/asm and tiles in the game. So it might take quite a while, at any rate, after some of the tiles I have are inserted, I'll make the starting town and such, then we can start the scripting.

What I currently need right now is someone who can compose music. Mostly to make MIDI's for the songs I have for the game. I know of a certain program that can convert mp3 to midi(as rare as it is to do this) but the songs need adjustments. The music has the original song's tune, all tho some parts get in the way of the others, some just sound too low or too high.

In any case, I'll keep you update if we need you to start writing the scripts.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2021
Sure thing, me and looprh are going on about the details of the hack and thanks to him we have transparent boxes for the text that look great with the scenery. We're currently working on some scripts/asm and tiles in the game. So it might take quite a while, at any rate, after some of the tiles I have are inserted, I'll make the starting town and such, then we can start the scripting.

What I currently need right now is someone who can compose music. Mostly to make MIDI's for the songs I have for the game. I know of a certain program that can convert mp3 to midi(as rare as it is to do this) but the songs need adjustments. The music has the original song's tune, all tho some parts get in the way of the others, some just sound too low or too high.

In any case, I'll keep you update if we need you to start writing the scripts.

OK, cool! Again, I am available anytime so just send me a PM!

Back