• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I have a slight feeling teaching it Fighting moves and remembering it was Fighting type would have solved those problems :P

But Samurott is great as well. Currently using it, Surf devastates all my enemies.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Well there were no fighting type moves that i wanted to teach it. I dont even use my samurott anymore. I use a sandstorm team.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Aside from the initial setup, an Adamant Serperior with Coil and Leaf Blade is wonderful :c

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a nature on my Serperior that ups defense because someone recommended that. :P

Not sure what I'll be doing in my Black 2 today. The older routes are scary and I don't feel like training my team rn. Just wandering around so my Azurill will love me and evolve.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Training for the E4 on Black 2 right now, sure loving my event Genesect and Moxie Krookodile lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love my Scrafty. Even more so because I was barely able to beat Iris thanks to choosing the right choice and Max Reviving it since it was able to survive her Haxorus' attack with 9HP so I can KO it.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

Ghetsis's Hydreigon was a problem for a while since my Walrein missed on Blizzard and I got bombarded with Rock Slides and Dragon Rushes to where I switched in my Genesect who barely survived a Rock Slide and killed the 3 headed beat with a Signal Beam.

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015

I probably got around 10 to 20 hours by now, might spend another 5 on there if I decide to update my team at all.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Seperior can do great damage, but let's just say it hasn't got the best movepool.
Having to rely on Return for hitting everything that's strong against grass can be a pain :P

Just reached Mistralton city myself. Trapinch finally evolved into something that doesn't faint all the time, and my new Lairon with Head Smash is pretty sweet. Shame it has so little PP. Might add some Rock Slide to the equation for more reliability.

Years

When I get Black 2 later this year, I will choose my beloved Oshawott cos well, he's very balanced in terms of stats and I hope for a good nature on mine when I get him.

Tepig has the power, but not the speed while Snivy has the speed, but not the power whereas Oshawott is just right. Not to mention I want Chandelure for my Fire-type and Roserade for my Grass-type.

Years

Just beat Fusion Kyurem and on the road to the Victory Road. Current team:

Samurott 59
Ampharos 56
Lucario 53
Espeon 51
Lampent 51
Braviary 45

Still debating on whether to dump Braviary for Metagross or Tyrannitar.

Last edited:
Years
1. Do it, Netto. DO EET.

Oshawott is actually pretty slow for my personal preferences. And that's from having actually used it on Black.

My team is too slow for my tastes in Black 2 as well, though.

Magnemite Lv. 28
Drilbur Lv. 28
Psyduck Lv. 28
Sigilyph Lv. 28
Levanny Lv. 28
Pignite Lv. 28

As you can probably guess, Clay's team is giving me problems due to his team being entirely evolutions, and my most effective Pokemon against him are either still in their first stage or are highly susceptible to attacks his Pokemon know.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Don, have you not gotten the Eviolite yet? Might help Psyduck or another one with that battle.

Years
1. Do it, Netto. DO EET.

Oshawott is actually pretty slow for my personal preferences. And that's from having actually used it on Black.

My team is too slow for my tastes in Black 2 as well, though.

Magnemite Lv. 28
Drilbur Lv. 28
Psyduck Lv. 28
Sigilyph Lv. 28
Levanny Lv. 28
Pignite Lv. 28

As you can probably guess, Clay's team is giving me problems due to his team being entirely evolutions, and my most effective Pokemon against him are either still in their first stage or are highly susceptible to attacks his Pokemon know.

Wow Don, I never knew Clay was much tougher in this game. Even Marriland had difficulty with him.

And if you watch both the Japanese Black 2 and English White 2 Marriland videos, he also lost to Cheren on the first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back