• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Hnggg, these episodes are waay too short. Every week I just want more and every week just goes by slower and slower hfdsuifhf. I really hope this anime doesn't do an SAO and start off amazing and just gets progressively more and more boring with each episode, because that was so disappointing. But yeah, loving the anime so far, with how intense and on-edge every episode (nearly :p) feels, and it's just such an interesting and well-done plot. I wouldn't really call it unique, since it can kinda be compared to a lot of zombie movies and such, but unlike with those, I actually find this anime interesting :D

Spoiler:

This basically =/ I thought it was just me but it seems generally these episodes ARE really slow. I feel like nothing really happened this past episode. If you think about it, if there's only going to be 25 episodes, then we're halfway through.
Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I'm pretty darn sure there are going to be more seasons. Something like what Gintama does. They've probably got enough funds right now for more than an 25 episode series. No way they can fit all the stuff left over in the next 13 episodes with the pacing they're going with. Not to forget, the manga itself is ongoing and far from over.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

thefallendetective

-johnlocked-
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN I'M SO GLAD I FOUND THIS THREAD! (/^-^)/

I watch the anime and boy does it make my heart throb hard!! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ But the episodes are always so
short. ;A; When you watch and it seems like only ten minutes have passed and then the end credits
start rolling and you're like WHAT ON EARTH JUST HAPPENED WHUT I CAN'T I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY
BUT. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ /throws sparkles around the room.

HAHAHA I'm really happy that there are other people who love SnK too!! Can I ask what are some ships
you all like?

Spoiler:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
HAHAHA I'm really happy that there are other people who love SnK too!! Can I ask what are some ships
you all like?

Spoiler:

It's cool, it's cool. I don't necessarily ship it, but I like seeing fanart of Connie and Sasha goofing around together. That's the closest thing I have to a ship for this series.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Spoiler:
Wow, man, how do you count that? o.O
Manga may be at 46 chapters but the important fact is how many chapters were adapted...
Anime is in the middle of chapter 14. Quick counting... 1 episode = 1.1 manga chapters

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Spoiler:

Actual spoilers below. I tried to talk around them, but it made everything I said really confusing so I just decided to post a warning.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Anyone else impatiently waiting for subs to be released? I swear it's later than usual ><.

Neeed! Neeeed!

I don't really mind how much this series covers, as long as it doesn't end abruptly or feel tooooo rushed. Ending in the middle of a manga arc could make for a good cliffhanger.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Anyone else impatiently waiting for subs to be released? I swear it's later than usual ><.

Neeed! Neeeed!

I don't really mind how much this series covers, as long as it doesn't end abruptly or feel tooooo rushed. Ending in the middle of a manga arc could make for a good cliffhanger.
Depends on your preferred subbing group. Commie are releasing pretty quickly ;)
Ending in the middle of arc...? Fans would start complaining for sure.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Depends on your preferred subbing group. Commie are releasing pretty quickly ;)
Ending in the middle of arc...? Fans would start complaining for sure.

I normally check a few websites but none of them had anything before I went to sleep ;-;.

I expect fans will complain either way, ending on a cliffhanger (as long as there is a guaranteed second season) wouldn't be such a bad thing.

It would mean there was lots of debate amongst the anime-only watched about what will happen, and it would probably increase the number of people reading the manga.

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well... anime (or should I say opening? xD) promoted manga very well as sales rapidly increased.
I'm kinda skeptic about second season... if they wanted to adapt more, they could have made this into 52 episodes anime...

Years
I started this anime three days ago and am already caught up with the episodes. Sucks that the next one is a flashback episode but.. :( I gives I can watch something else in the meantime. Although the art/animation can be slightly sloppy at times, most of the time it's pretty good. I really like Levi ahdhfgha <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
does it put anyone else off that all the titans have different haircuts ?

thanks for reading my post. my name is oofw but u can call me "woof". this is my first post.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I started this anime three days ago and am already caught up with the episodes. Sucks that the next one is a flashback episode but.. :(
It's a habit for >20 ongoing anime in the last 2 or 3 years that they have recap episode in the middle of airing.
Unless of course they are halted in the middle like Psycho Pass & Robotics;Notes in Winter 2013 =)
And there's no way one episode can do much in this pace =D

Although the art/animation can be slightly sloppy at times, most of the time it's pretty good. I really like Levi ahdhfgha <3
We shouldn't be surprised since it's done by animators collected on twitter =D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
It seems that its gonna get a new op and ed.

Jiyuu no Tsubasa by Linked Horizon (the same band who sang the first op) and great escape by cinema staff.

Back