• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Sorry don't go there that ofen, but will approve it tomorrow for you and if you need any more trades, just come here, I have every thing!! Matter of fact, I'll go do it now for you!!

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years
The username is the same as on here :)
and there are alot of your pokes that i want but seeing as i only have 1 Gen V game atm i cant really get that many lol
are there any pokes you would need?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I took care of it, you are on there now, and you have all of the gens. to get all pokes, and as for your earlier question, "how do I have so many pokes" I get all the wifi events that I can and got to every event that I can and also have many peeps that also get them!!

PokeFreak201306

Pokemon Master
Years
Yeah i have every Gen Game lol
And im working on completing my Pokedex and when i have more money im gonna get more blacks and whites and start collecting a lot of events :)

but atm im just trying to get all the Pikachu events :)

I have found 12 more Pikachus in your game that i missed before that i was wondering if i could get and i would lover if you could clone some of my other events for future trades too :)

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Today is my Sunday!!

What gen. should I trade from today??

Yeah i have every Gen Game lol
And im working on completing my Pokedex and when i have more money im gonna get more blacks and whites and start collecting a lot of events :)

but atm im just trying to get all the Pikachu events :)

I have found 12 more Pikachus in your game that i missed before that i was wondering if i could get and i would lover if you could clone some of my other events for future trades too :)

Sure I don't mind to do that for you, just let me know when, just not today though!!

Last edited:
Years
Whenever it's sunday I always update my phone all day. It turns out everytime (twice) that you didn't do the giveaway those days, so today i'm extremely excited. ^^
Thanks again.

Back