• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I don't even know which way I'm supposed to be looking at the silhouette. I'm just happy that we're getting another Pokemon revealed, yay!

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
I just saw the new Pokemon silhouette on Pokebeach!
The very first idea that popped into my head when I saw it was a Psychic-type bipedal Pokemon, but the person on Pokebeach thought it looked like an eeveelution. I can kind of see it... but wouldn't it have huge ears, then?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm thinking it may be an Eeveelution, since rumor has it (or had it...lmao) we were getting one this gen. That's just wishful thinking on my part, though.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I don't even know which way I'm supposed to be looking at the silhouette. I'm just happy that we're getting another Pokemon revealed, yay!

I had the same problem but I noticed the ears when people started speculating Eevee or Fennekin evolutions!

Sirfetch’d

I do hope it is the new eeveelution(it looks like if that is the case maybe flying????) idk but I am really looking forward to the full color picture and possibly more pokemon in a few days!

tumblr_mi37z8vmYD1qfyz1jo1_500.jpg

Here is a better look.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What is it with leaks of Corocoro and people not taking good pictures???

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
ACTUALLY GUYS, now it's revealed that the pic revealing the silhouette of a brand new Eeveelution named Ninfia! This means that other old Pokemon may get new evolutions again in this generation.

Sirfetch’d

ACTUALLY GUYS, now it's revlealled that the picrevealing the silhouette of a brand new Eeveelution named Ninfia! This means that other old Pokemon may get new evolutions again in this generation.

This is really good new because there are still older pokemon that need new evos.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
ACTUALLY GUYS, now it's revealed that the pic revealing the silhouette of a brand new Eeveelution named Ninfia! This means that other old Pokemon may get new evolutions again in this generation.

Where's the source on this?

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
If it is indeed an eeveelution it's body looks really... thin, weird. Unless I'm not looking at it right but it looks like a really lengthy neck.

Sirius

Wrong Thread.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 22, 2013

Legitimate source or that's pure speculation with no valid basis of fact whatsoever.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I got it from Pokebeach.com.

I just read it and it's pure speculation. Sure it follows the naming conventions but that's kind of a far stretch...and the silhouette of this pokemon isn't complete so we're again assuming it's an Eevee. Don't get me wrong I'd love an eeveelution.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
That Eeveelution silhouette doesn't look reptilian-like to be a Dragon evolution, and Ninfia sounds nothing like it's associated with Dragons. GF is ruining their eeveelution pattern!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Serebii stated they are unconfirmed at this time, but they are from trustworthy sources. Same with the Movie 16 title "Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo".

So I wouldn't doubt the validity too much.

Victini

I don't think an Eeveelution is important enough to silhouette. ;w;

I'm taking a guess that it's either the small legendary, the third legendary, or some other Zoroark-type of being that'll be a movie 'mon.
Either way, my hubby and I see the silhouette entirely different... I thought I'd go ahead and show you guys what we're seeing.

silo.png

H = head, C = chest, W = wing, S = stomach, T = tail. Where the question mark is toward the bottom could be potential legs... The strange circular shape around what I assume is the tail is either a twirled tail or a ring around it, to me. The place I assume to be the head is way too different in shape from the assumed wing to be a second ear. So I definitely don't think it's a furry creature like Fennekin or Eevee. Not to mention there is no snout-like shape where I assume the chest is. It doesn't resemble any Eeveelution I've ever seen.

It seems to be either serpentine in shape or centaur-like if those are legs at the bottom.

Guy

just a guy
Years
At first glance, I immediately thought "New Eeveelution!" Assuming that the silhouette is of a new Eeveelution named Ninfia, then I'm putting my bets on it being a Flying-type. The large ears threw me off at first (and it does seem a bit short), but in retrospect it makes sense. A petite body made easy for flight with large wings for its ears. Plus, the tail does resemble a turbo as someone mentioned above.

...and is that something like a scarf flowing behind it, maybe?

Color me excited! I can't wait to see the kind of fanart fans will make before the actual Pokémon design is revealed. To look at it from a different angle, it would be perfect timing for a new Eeveelution to be announced now given all the hype for the past few months and just about right to further promote the upcoming new movie / Pikachu short.

Can't wait to see the rest of the the CoroCoro scans that are coming. I hope there's some more good stuff in those pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back