• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen October CoroCoro ~ New Pokémon, Starter Evolutions & More!

Tyrunt or Amura?

• Tyrunt

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Amura

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Let's see... Here are some of the big things I want to see.

The number of new pokemon. (Not revealing all of the, just revealing how many there will be)
5 to 7 new pokemon (including Oorotto)
More info about Oorotto
3 to 5 Megalutions.
In game map so we can see the routes.

They said that there would be new pokemon, new megalutions and a chart for the fairies. I think the main thing I want to see it details on Oorotto, Kalos in game map, and number of pokemon.

I doubt we will see the total number of new pokemon though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2019
My top 10 wants for the new October CoroCoro leak due 9/12:

1. Starters evolution (full line)
2. Mega-Evolutions (Mega-Kangaskhan is already confirm but at least 3 more other than it)
3. Fairy-Type details (New Type Chart confirmed)
4. More Legendaries
5. More detailed map of Kalos. (labeling of cities/towns, coastal regions, landmarks, etc on the map)
6. All 8 gym leaders info
7. New Kalos pokemon ( at least 4 new pokemon)
8. Pre/Evolution of older generation pokemons (if theres any hopefully so)
9. Teams Flare's admins
10. Screenshots of different areas and Main menu (not to be confused with #5 this is just more pictures of Kalos)

Lol I know they wont full fill all those desires but the first 4 would satisfy till the official launch on 10/12

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Hey Im not to caught up with the news of Team Flare so I ask, Is it confirmed that Team Flare will be a stand alone criminal faction this gen?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey Im not to caught up with the news of Team Flare so I ask, Is it confirmed that Team Flare will be a stand alone criminal faction this gen?

We have not gotten any more new info about Team Flare other than their name and they want money. So no it has not been confirmed, but I would assume that they are stand alone. I think they would show both at the same time.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
If there is another team we have yet to learn about I think they should be an ice team to fit with the Norse myth of the primal worlds of fire and ice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
That could work, I know people will say its just a copy of Team Magma and Aqua (who are my favorite criminal factions) but Team Flare alone doesn't appeal me (this doesn't mean they can't later). If the rumors of Fairy being weak to Fire are true maybe they will do something with that.

Years
That could work, I know people will say its just a copy of Team Magma and Aqua (who are my favorite criminal factions) but Team Flare alone doesn't appeal me (this doesn't mean they can't later). If the rumors of Fairy being weak to Fire are true maybe they will do something with that.
Same here, they seem like most boring group thus far...even more than Gen 2 Team Rocket...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023

Fairy isn't weak to Fire. A Fire attack was used on a Fairy type Pokemon during the Demo and no special message was displayed. So Fairy was neutral against Fire while I think they said Fire resisted Fairy.

pkmn.master

Hobbyist Game Developer
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2022
I really want to see all of the new Pokémon. If not this, then I hope to see the starter evolutions.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Fairy isn't weak to Fire. A Fire attack was used on a Fairy type Pokemon during the Demo and no special message was displayed. So Fairy was neutral against Fire while I think they said Fire resisted Fairy.

Yes exactly, thanks for clearing that up.

Years
Some want starter evo's and some do not. I for one want silhouettes!

I will then be able to be surprised and select a pokemon that is more my style. For instance, I don't like big round and bulky starters like Emboar and Swampert. With a siloutte, I would be able to avoid those ones while preserving the element of surprise.

Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Sep 16, 2014
Some want starter evo's and some do not. I for one want silhouettes!

I will then be able to be surprised and select a pokemon that is more my style. For instance, I don't like big round and bulky starters like Emboar and Swampert. With a siloutte, I would be able to avoid those ones while preserving the element of surprise.

Hey that's not a bad idea, it would make the wait till the game comes out much more exciting with all the speculating of how the starter evos will actually look.

Years
That sounds like a good idea. They could show the starter evolutions silhouettes and promise to release them next issue (by which the games will be out).

Years
^
Exactly, I love seeing all the fan art speculation, including my own! I hope we don't have a massive BW pokemon leak, I couldn't help myself and it totally spoiled the game! With only 40 days left, some starter silhouettes would be a perfect balance. Well, just 10 more days-ish for CoroCoro, and we'll find out.

Years
That sounds like a good idea. They could show the starter evolutions silhouettes and promise to release them next issue (by which the games will be out).

This is definitely want to see, if they don't want to fully reveal starter evos until after game release, silhouettes would work fine since it could make us feel more anticipated on what they might look like.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
^
Exactly, I love seeing all the fan art speculation, including my own! I hope we don't have a massive BW pokemon leak, I couldn't help myself and it totally spoiled the game! With only 40 days left, some starter silhouettes would be a perfect balance. Well, just 10 more days-ish for CoroCoro, and we'll find out.

Personally I wouldn't feel spoiled if all the new pokemon were leaked. In fact since I'm getting the game on the 14th, I'll be looking at the new pokemon between the 12th and the 14th. I'm going to steer clear of everything else though like locations and the plot....and I might not bother looking at the legendaries since they won't be on my team.

Corocoro won't leak every pokemon though, so this is a tad off topic.

blue

gucci
Years
Y'know the fact that they've held it off this long I'd prefer them to be revealed in-game, it would be a nice surprise to discover them in-game rather than knowing what the starters are going to evolve into before playing it.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Y'know the fact that they've held it off this long I'd prefer them to be revealed in-game, it would be a nice surprise to discover them in-game rather than knowing what the starters are going to evolve into before playing it.
Expecting the unexpected. This crossed my mind earlier, and as much as I would like to see the starter evolutions before the games are released, just thinking about not knowing what the starters will evolve into while playing the games is actually quite riveting. This goes for a number of Pokémon we may or may not see before the release as well.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
They don't typically reveal what the starters look like, if memory serves? For instance, last gen they were leaked out, not revealed. (And then a lot of people thought they were fake. :V) So I wouldn't hold too much hope for finding out what they will look like.

Should be fun playing the games without knowing too much, have to say! Like the good old days as a kid, haha.

blue

gucci
Years
They don't typically reveal what the starters look like, if memory serves? For instance, last gen they were leaked out, not revealed. (And then a lot of people thought they were fake. :V) So I wouldn't hold too much hope for finding out what they will look like.

Should be fun playing the games without knowing too much, have to say! Like the good old days as a kid, haha.

Well if that is the case and they are leaked online by an unofficial source then I'll just avoid it, as I said it's much more rewarding discovering them in-game.

Back