donavannj

Age 29
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
22,511 posts
14.9 Years
Would you suggest ebay or a more interpersonal marketing campaign?
eBay is where people are going to be looking. Buy/sell groups on Facebook, too, but eBay is the widest net cast.
whoops
Seen November 11th, 2019
Posted November 11th, 2019
1 posts
72 Days
I cannot find any information about this card/deck online. As you can imagine, if I search "pocketmonster deck of cards" and likewise, it just shows up normal pokemon playing cards. I've tried to search "pocketmonster 2000 deck of cards" and nothing comes up for that either. I only have this 1 card out of I assume 52, and it's definitely in used condition so I'm not expecting much in terms of value but I've had this card for years now and never could find any info on it.

donavannj

Age 29
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
22,511 posts
14.9 Years
I cannot find any information about this card/deck online. As you can imagine, if I search "pocketmonster deck of cards" and likewise, it just shows up normal pokemon playing cards. I've tried to search "pocketmonster 2000 deck of cards" and nothing comes up for that either. I only have this 1 card out of I assume 52, and it's definitely in used condition so I'm not expecting much in terms of value but I've had this card for years now and never could find any info on it.
It's 100% a playing card of some kind but going to hard to find any sort of info on, in part because it's clearly a Japanese release so there's going to be very little English side information available since there was always so little information on Japanese products in the early days for English speakers. I searched briefly under Japanese Pokemon playing cards myself and only got clearly non-japanese pokemon playing card decks.
whoops
Age 30
Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,479 posts
6.5 Years
Today I opened 6 of the Hidden Fates tins from Target Black Friday sale.

1. Tapu Lele GX Gold Full Art SV94, Onix GX
2. Poipole SV19, Jessie & James full art
3. Shiny Greninja full art SV56, Guzzlord SV26, OnixGX
4. Mewtwo Gx
5. Shiny Reshiram full art, Metang SV31, Moltres & Zapdos & Artcuno full art
6. Beldum SV30, Jessie and James full art

Also holo energies of Fire, Water, Grass, Psychic and Fighting.

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
6,267 posts
7.9 Years
Was very excited when I pulled this full art Piplup card from a Cosmic Eclipse pack I bought today!!! 😁😀
Spoiler:

Dawn looks so cute with her Piplup I actually screamed.😂
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

donavannj

Age 29
Male
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
22,511 posts
14.9 Years
Pulled these in my first Cosmic Eclipse ETB. Excellent box, tbh.

Spoiler:

Pulled the below in the packs I got as gifts from family:

Spoiler:

whoops
Advertiser Content